thirty-two

Emma's.

I was back to my taping set, crying back to my trailer while Stella was inside here, taking care of my swoopy ass. "I can't believe she dares to get mad and queasy to you when it should be you the one experiencing that right now. Ems, love, you should stop crying because of her. She's still a kid and haughty." Stella caressing my back as I got calmed from my sobbing.

"I came there because I wanted to clear up my feelings to her. But maybe it is not the right time to get on that road, we hardly know each other deeply. Stella, I just wanted to know everything about her, she's my wife." I wiped off my tears while sniffing.

Oh, Justine. You making me unreasonable. I wanted to stick in believing that I'm falling in love with you. But there are several signs and flags not to go in that path. It's too risky and horrifying. Love is dangerous, where I was the one who fall into my own traps. Damn you, Justine.

"Let's get you to fix up, okay? You still have a scene to shoot." Stella stood up as she grabs my make-up tools and tissues to dab my sobby eyes. "I'm suggesting to take some time and space to think about your wife, Ems. It will help you and your baby to calm." My best friend started to brush my face and I started to think about it, I agree. I might lose control if I see or talk to her, it will put a stake on my babies.

I bobbed my head to my PA as I exhaled the stress that building up in my heart. I let Justine realized what did she do to her own future family.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

"So Chandler came?" I was back at the clinic and I told everything to Gina. She's the only one who will understand me. I moved my head into yes while staring blankly out of nowhere. "I didn't know, he's still in my contact. Justine, it's been too long since what happened to Ginnie. I told you not to go tough on yourself. Let's just forget everything." Gina told me and I closed my eyes as I remembered that night of the disaster.

"That's the problem, Gina. I can't forgive myself because Pierce was right, I'm the one who killed Ginnie." I brushed my hair while trying to calm my nerves, relaxing back to the chair. "I think that's the reason too... That I can't open myself to my wife. I was in trauma and having trust issues with others because I'm not capable of believing myself. I stand to myself as a failure ever since. I can't deal with my actual issues."

"I'm here Justine. I always reminding you that no matter what happens, I'll be your comforting pillow to cry and to hug ok?" I nodded as I heard my phone ringing. "What happened?" As Devon spoke, I rapidly stood from my seat and grabbed my things.

"I'm on my way."

"What's going on?"

Gina asked me and I didn't let her know as I rushed directly to my car.
___________________________________________

I almost run to the room where Emma was resting right now. "Ma'am. No running at the hall! And you're not allowed to enter in there." A nurse from the reception scolded me, I went to his post and asked, "I'm looking for Emma Cruz." I sternly ordered him, rolling his eyes on me, and he purposely irritating me and I can't keep my patience waiting. "Can't you just, go faster?" I was holding my temper to this dumb nurse where he types so slow.

"Searching... Searching... Searching." I can't help but push the vase down to his desk and tore out into pieces. "What the hell?! You're gonna pay for that! That's a hospital property!" He yelled at me as the other nurses came to us. "I can pay your life and this cheap hospital! If you tell me where's my wife right now, I swear to God, I will bring up hell to your life, mister." I was glaring at him and he got scared, which I know will work.