three

Justine's.

"Ok, you have my attention. But I'm expecting more useful for me." Miss Emma finally decided. I was at her long fluffy couch and trying to negotiate with her.

"But first, I need a coffee, since you actually spent it all, even though it is my coffee." She said it as she went to her kitchen, but little did she know I was following her and I wanted more coffee too. While walking I observed her house filled with the color of white.

"What the fuck?!" She was startled when she saw me following her. "Did I tell you to follow me? God, you're making me jump." She ranted and I chuckled to her.

"I thought you already know it since you love my scent." I smiled at her and waited for her at the kitchen counter. "Why would I know that? I don't even know you, and basically, you're a stranger." She denies. "But I knew you love smelling me, since you took longer to absorb my natural fragrance," I told her which is true because she even murmured that I do smell great earlier.

"Ok enough for smelling. Just proceed to the reason why you came here." She scolded me like I'm her child, and I raised my both arms like I was surrendering myself.

"Fine, but can I get also some coffee? I love it, it's perfect for my taste. Maybe if we're married, I'll just keep favoring you to make me some well-brewed caffeine." I said it to her and I can see how questionable was she. "Unbelievable. Wow! Can you tell me how old you are now?" She was irritated now.

"I'll tell you if you tell me your's first." I winked and smiled at her while I drink her new coffee. "This is outrageous, why I even let you talk in the first place. You're just a kid. If you wouldn't take it seriously then you can go home now and I'm still standing what I decided yesterday." She was mad now and I feel sorry for my immature actions, I know I'm already a grown-up woman, but I just love how to annoy her.

"Ok, I'm sorry. But I needed you to approve in this fixed marriage, and we can set limitations and rules that will not interfere with our own normal lives we've already have. I just need your signatures on the papers, carry my name and marry me." I clarified to her and I can see she was thinking about my proposal seriously.

"Can I ask why are you so in, into this play?" She asked me and I sighed. "Because if we get married, I will be proclaimed as the new CEO of our company. And that's all I need, not anything from you and you, yourself. I just needed the name and the power to be appreciated by the others." I explained to her.

"You are a real kid. Of course, fools like you wanted the power, the company, the fortune, and once you have it all, you'll be respected and noticed by many people. You're an actual attention seeker." She frankly told me and I can't deny it because it is what I really desire ever since.

"Call me whatever you want, you can even be with whoever you wanted to be. But I just need you to marry me. I will never bother your life either you disturb me. Please, I beg you. Even your boyfriend can be yours." I convinced her more and more.

"Richard?" She asked.

"Yes, whoever you wanted to me. As long as we are married and I get what I wanted. We can hide this from our parents. No one can know about this." I told her and I can see she was agreeing with me.

"You can do whatever you want, as long we're married to the papers and after that, we can go to separate ways, right?" She questioned me and I shook my head yes while smiling.

"Just give me time to think about it first, it's too risky if dad finds out." She proclaimed it and I just agree with her knowing she will agree after all. "Ok, I'll give you time. Just input here your number so I can call if you're fully decided. " I handed her my phone but she pushed it back to me.