thirty-six

Emma's.

As I exited from our car, I promptly walked toward the receptionist and I don't care if someone recognizes me here. "Hi, is Justine here? My wife, I need to speak with her as soon as possible." I demanded to the lady. "I'm so sorry Ma'am, but Mrs. Cruz hasn't been back from her lunch date with you?" We both got confused about that information, I didn't know she will surprise me with a date. Fuck, that's so sweet of her, yet I broke her heart.

"Mrs. Emma!" I heard Taylor's voice and I went to him instead. "Where's Justine?" I asked him quickly. "I don't know, she told me that she's coming to Beverly to have some lunch with you. She even ordered flowers just to give them to you. You didn't know?" I shook his head and he began to panic, as well as I am. "I'll try to call her." I went over to my phone too, to see if I can locate her phone in my location app.

"Nothing, she's not picking up her phone." Taylor announced to me. I can't find her also at my location. "Should I call Mr. Cruz or the police?" Taylor asked. "No, I mean not yet, let's just wait for another hour in here, maybe she needs some space." I told him. "Did you two fight again?" Taylor implored me and I got curious, what does he mean again?

I was about to answer him when we heard a loud car noise outside the facility and recognized that it was Justine's car. Devon, Taylor, and I ran outside and noticed it wasn't Justine. "It's her car, I know her plate number." Taylor quickly shoved the man out of the car and interrogate him. "Where's Mrs. Cruz? Who are you?"

"I'm Edward. I'm working from the airport  and Mrs. Cruz ordered me to drive her car back to the office without a scratch." I can feel he was trembling. "Airport? What do you mean by that?" I got bizarre about it. "Mr. Cruz authorized his daughter to go back in the Philippines there's a big problem back there, about the company." He retorted as he handed to me my wife's phone.

"He's right, Jonathan called Justine to go in there." I informed my wife's bodyguards and I gave the phone to Taylor. So I am too late. She's going to hate me. No, it can't be. I need to fix this, I can't let this relationship tear apart because of my pathetic actions. "Bring me to the airport." I told Devon then he quickly get our car. "What? Where are you going?" Taylor asked. "I need to follow my wife there. I have to fix something between us." I explained to Taylor as I entered my car now. "And how will you do that, you have work to do and have no plane ticket, Mrs. Emma."  Taylor was right, I still have a scene to perform and haven't a plane ticket too. "I can help you with that, let's go to Cruz's hangar." Taylor hopped in too as he ordered Devon to drive.

"You're close to Mr. Cruz right, maybe we can request one of his planes available there," Taylor suggested and it brightens my mind. "You're so genius Taylor, glad you hopped in into our board." I smiled at him and I soon contacted Jonathan. "Emma, what's the reason for calling me in this type of time?" Jonathan greeted me. "I wanted to follow Justine to the Philippines, and I wanted to suggest you can spare us some transport from going there?" I petitioned.

"You have my word, Emma. Go help your wife there." Jonathan dropped the called and I smiled widely at the two gentlemen.

"He said yes."

"Great, I guess you can call your friend about this."

I obeyed Taylor's suggestions as I called my manager and Stella about my sudden trip to the Philippines, and thank God, they approved and understand it. Stella wanted to go with me considering I'm bringing two evolving humans to my tummy and she felt about talking dirty about my wife. But I refused to do it and I wanted to fix everything and explain to Justine about what happened earlier.
___________________________________________

"Mrs. Emma? Would you like anything for now? This will be a long trip." Devon was a concerned kid to me, I became close to him since he was my driver and bodyguard too. "No Devon, you should rest too. I'll be fine here. Just update me if we're getting close to there." Devon nodded his head as he gave me privacy to rest. I laid my body in the spare room as I started to shut my eyes and dream about me and Justine's little family.