seventeen

Emma's.

Today is the mark of our first month of being married. Yes, it's been a hella of a week for me, I started to take some photoshoots of different brands such as; Nike, LV, Gucci, and many more. They even put me as an ambassador to this specific brand of the cellphone which I don't get the logic of it because I'm using an iPhone though.

Anyways, next week will be the start of my show and my leading man is still unspecified, they wanted a great leading man that will perfect our chemistry, but the movie is all about action only, no romance or anything though. But it's good, I still have the role of the leading actress.

If you're wondering about what happened to Justine, well same here. I didn't have any connection or messages got from her, and it makes me crazier every each day. Is she ignoring me? Why? Am I not that great? I mean, as a friend. I was worried about her, as a friend. She was too quiet, even to my dad, I tried to ask her to dad but she was always out of town. I always overthinking all night if I did something wrong or told something that she will definitely ignore me in our first month of marriage.

"Don't overthink about it, Emma. Your wife is fine as wine." Stella cheered me up here in my garden. Stella and I always check our social media if there's an update about my wife, like if she's dead (hope not) or having a great time with other sluts around the globe.

"She's 2 weeks dismissing me and I'm stressing about it! I feel like I was disturbing her every day." I told her with a sad note. "Hell yeah, you're too annoying if I was Justine." This bitch has the right words to cheer me up. I just rolled my eyes and continue watering my babies. "Can't you identify what would be the reason that she's avoiding you ever since you landed here?" She curiously questioned me.

I stopped at my work and try to think about the before and after our fun night, but shit all I see is how she grinds at me, the way she savors my wet cunt, and massaging my bubble breast. And how I sucked her so deep that I almost gag from it.

"What the hell Emma! Is there something going on between you two?!" Stella woke me up to my daydream as she shouted at me. "What?" I dumbly asked her. She got out of her chair and went to me. "Tell me everything!" She nagged me. "What the hell are you talking about? We didn't do sex ok?" Ok, I'm screwed.

I saw how my best friend turned her angry face into a creepy face. "How do you know that I was telling about sex? I didn't mention to you about sex." She smirked at me. Knowing her, she will trap in every way.

Lucky for me, someone hitting my doorbell, so I quickly out of my best friend's questions, still holding my water kettle, and rushed to my door. I can hear she was shouting my name out of my house and she's chasing me. Shit!

When I reached my large doors, I immediately open them to thank the person behind this for saving my ass to Stella. But suddenly, I didn't want to thank her, first of all, why is she here?!

 But suddenly, I didn't want to thank her, first of all, why is she here?!