twenty-seven

Justine's.

It's been another week for both of us, and I finally admitted to myself that I like Emma more than just a friend. Every day she's making sure that my heart will be looking after her and it flatters me. I like her not because she's beautiful and very tempting, but there's something that she's making me vulnerable. I can't distinguish what would it be but I don't care. As long as I'm with her, my day comes brighter.

Speaking of Emma, she's been dealing with real mood situations that I've been affecting too. There's one time, out of nowhere, she just bit my arm off like I was her prey. I tried to stop her but she'll easily cry. Of course, I need to comfort the baby but after she's done crying, she will just ramble at me and argue at small things. Well, I adore her a lot. And pregnancy is very hard for women, except for me.

Since her tummy is making a shape right now and we have two dead-hungry humans in her tumtum, we decided to announce her pregnancy to the public. I agree with that proclamation so her fans and paparazzi give her more privacy since she's carrying my children.

"We will do the announcement to your social medias. It will be safer for you and less hustle for both of you." Carla, Emma's manager informed us about how we will handle the statement about her pregnancy. "Ok, so we will just post a sonogram of my twins then that's all?" Emma asked her manager. We're now at her trailer and I'm just sitting here like a kid watching the two adults talk. "I'll let Stella do your caption, and yes just a sonogram only, no more photos of you two or anything." Emma and I nodded to the blonde manager and Stella started doing my wife's first post on Instagram.

I let them do the job as I checked my phone if there's an emergency or call from the company. After this meeting, I'll proceed to my office to finish my work. Emma is very clingy to me so I always save time to be with her. "Hon? You're good?" Emma caught me off guard as she called me. I looked at her with a worried face on her and I smiled at her. "I'm alright, just do your own thing ok? I just need to finish paperwork at the office, Gina pilled me up more documents than usual." I let her sat on my lap as I caress her back.

"That Gina, Ms. Scotts, does she like you more than a friend?" She curiously asked me and I get confused about that. "Gina and I knew each other since I stepped on the Cruz Corp. She becomes my assistant ever since. Well, she was mom's former secretary." I smiled at her as I pinched her nose. She loves me doing that.

"Can you tell me about your mom? I didn't see her at our wedding or on any occasion with our parents." Emma carefully asked me as she rest her body to mine.

Maybe this is the time to open up with her. We've been known for about 6 months, why not tell her my deepest story, right?

"It's because she's already in heaven." I told her and I saw how she was sorry about asking me that. "It's ok, I know you will be curious about her. Next month will be her 2nd anniversary of being away from us." I timidly grinned at her as I remember my last encounter with my mom.

"I'm really sorry, I know this will be a very sensitive question to ask you." Emma hugged me as she kisses my cheeks to comfort me.

Is this part of her pregnancy mood? Because I wished this continues for the next coming days. I rest my head to her shoulders as I can smell her shea butter lotion. I remember this fragrance, this smell, where I lost control to riled her.

"Hey, love birds! It's done. And you have 1765 likes in just 10 minutes ago." Stella called us as Emma smiled at me and she goes to her friend. Even she's pregnant she's still pretty and sexy.

I decided to leave her since she's busy and it is time for me to go back to the office. I discreetly tiptoeing my way to the door as I finally outside of her trailer. I immediately go to my car and proceeded to the Spur Industries.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

When I turned to face my wife, Justine is already gone. I stare at my watch and it's already 1 in the afternoon, lunch break is over. I felt bad as I asked her about my wife's mother. I didn't know major details about her. All I know is that she's 5'11 foot tall, has brown hair, brown eyes, light color skin, a combination of beautiful and handsome face, and has God's physique with natural boobs.

What?

Did I just noticed that or I'm craving to touch and kiss her. Fuck! Damn these pregnancy hormones!

"I know that look." Stella smirked at me and I give her my bitch face. "Come on, bestie! She obviously likes you, and you like her back too." Stella rolled her eyes on me and I was stunned because of that. Does Justine like me?

"Emma, seriously. I thought you'll be the one to notice all her efforts and patience to you. Your wife likes you." I was smiling like a teenage girl who discovers that her crush likes her back. I can help but blush.

"I let you stop there, you look like an idiot, blushing too hard because of her. So now, you're one of me? Justine made you bend." Stella smirking at me and I didn't get her point, "Duh?! You're saying to yourself that you're a straight woman but I can feel my gaydar to you since Justine went to your house." She crosses her arms at me.

Oh my God. I'm straight, right? I just admire her, that's all. My pregnancy is just a total coincidence to both of us. She's drunk and as well as I'm that night, right?

"Emma, it's not too late to discover your real preference. Justine is too special that every woman wished and accepts who she really is. You should too since she's your 'friend'." She hand quoted the word friend to me. "It will be your loss if you let her down. She's the big fish out of those men. She's a perfect match for you." Stella keeps on convincing me about Justine and I must-have things.

For the past 6 months of knowing her, I watched how Justine grows and she will in the past years. But, do you think we're getting too fast to this relationship?

Stella left me to the trailer as my wife continues running to my mind. I mean I like her, but I don't know if I stick to being friends with her, or there's something I want more?

Can anyone give me a sign? Because Justine making me confuse right now.