BOOK 2: Deja Vu

Devastating years have passed on Spur and Cruz's family, when Emma Cruz, died in a tragic accident

Devastating years have passed on Spur and Cruz's family, when Emma Cruz, died in a tragic accident. Justine Amara Cruz came back from being a cold-hearted widowed wife, as she limits herself being around to her family, especially her twins.

When her brother, Joey Cruz found a woman that he sure will literally change her sister's life and her children. Everyone thought that Emma Cruz came back to life but being formed on a 31 years old woman, a red-headed emo girl who's trying to cope up in amid of poverty.

Elizabeth Olsen came to LA to found a payable job that will help her family lifting on the worse situation that they were having right now. Until one day, she bumped with the twins and they realize it was their lost mother for over 4 years.

What would be Justine's reaction when she found out that this mystery woman who looks like her deceased wife, Emma Cruz, will bring her back to the way of being better?

___

This is the second book of jealousy, jealousy. I recommend to read that first since it will continue the storyline from there.

disclaimer: I don't own any photos that I will be posting here, and credits to its owner. All the events and names in here are essentially will be revolving around this story.

•Mature Content
•Justine is an intersex/girl with pen!s