eleven

⚠⚠SMUT WARNING!⚠⚠

Emma's.

When I woke up, I didn't feel any presence of my wife, so I stood up and find her all over our suite but she's not in there. I saw a letter on the nightstand while my name was on it. I opened it, recognized that it was from Justine.

"Sorry I didn't get to the bed after we argued like a bunch of children. I hoped you didn't call dad, because I will shove your ass so hard. Anyways, Taylor will escort you to the airport and wait for me there as I finish something first. See you."

-J.C.

I was smiling at how childish my wife was and yes I didn't call Jonathan, I just teased her so that she can have a nap. Last night, I saw how sleepy she was at her desk and I decided to comfort her with some blankets and I laid on the couch to watch her as I went to snooze. And the rest are history.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, then after my shower, I went to my suitcase and tried to find the dress I will wearing today.

I put on some casual dress today, letting my hair down since my wife loves that; and remember I need to attract her with my beauty to let her fall in love with me

I put on some casual dress today, letting my hair down since my wife loves that; and remember I need to attract her with my beauty to let her fall in love with me. And as I was finally done, I heard someone on the door and it was Taylor, Justine's bodyguard, and I let him get my bags and proceeded out to the building.

While I'm in the car, I scrolled my phone to watch how trending I was today and yesterday's wedding. I called Stella to take care of my garden since I'll be gone for a week. I wanted to let Stella accompany me to the Maldives since Justine and I will be doing the homey by enjoying ourselves in the place, but she turned it down, that was first and she wanted me to get to know my wife more since we will be together for 4 years. And of course, Justine and I will not do the bonking thing or screw around.

She's my wife only in the paper, and we're not like a couple thing. "We're here now, Ma'am." Taylor announced as I saw outside that we're entering an airfield. Wait, we're going to the private jet? I thought maybe some first class though, but fuck, Cruz's are the richest family in the whole world!

I was so excited to hop in because, shit! There's a red carpet prepared for us too! Wait, I looked around if there's paparazzi or reports in here. "Mrs. Cruz, the Young Mistress didn't let them in since this will be a private area that own by the Cruz Corp, and privacy for both of you." Taylor answered my inquiry like he was just read my mind, like my character in Marvel.

I nodded my head to him, but it was bizarre when my wife was not here on the plane. "Where's Justine? Do we have separate flights too?" I was sad when I thought of that. Taylor smiled at me and shake his head, "Mrs. Cruz is on her way with the Young Master." He replied. Young Master?

We were interrupted when we heard a loud vehicle exhaust roaming to the airfield. It was a sports car, specifically Porsche since the logo was there, but I don't know anything about cars. When it stopped on the red carpet, I saw my wife leaving the car with her casual clothes that are so hot on her.