six

Justine's.

"For fuck sake! You don't have to pull that show like that! You jeopardize everything!" I shouted at her as we finally escaped the waves of questions from the reporters and paparazzi. "Look how we're going right now?! What would dad tell me about this huh?! Did you lost your fucking mind?!" I'm so mad at her, she doesn't even think about what would be the loss for me because of her irresponsible action.

I heard her she was chuckling about me and boy, she's pointing the hot spot to my temper. "Now you're laughing, is this some kind of joke to you huh?! I can't believe this." I massage my forehead because it's getting aches while I'm scolding this child.

"Taylor, stop the car. Give us a few moments." I instructed my bodyguard as they followed it and now it is me and this little shit. "Are you intentionally mocking me huh? I saved your ass from your lunatic ex-boyfriend, I even protect you from those bastards! I just told you to not tell anyone about this, but look what you did! Fuck!" I just put both hands to my face and sigh, this will put end to my trust in my father.

"I'll let you stay in our hotel first. Taylor and Marvin will drop you there, I will settle this down first and you need to be quiet for a while before it ends not well. Good day, Ms. Spur." I told her while I called Taylor outside to assist Ms. Spur to one of the finest hotels in Los Angeles we have.

I went to the car where Marvin driving, and I proceed home first because I knew these people will wait outside and I need to get Russel out of there first. While driving I heard so many pop-up sounds on my phone, and none of them was dad. I was panicking and nervous when he will call me out because of this.

When I enter our front gates, I instructed some of my men to clear all the reporters out in our mansion. I entered and I saw Bernard carrying Russel. My child rushed on me when he saw me and I glimpsed how worried and scared he was. "You have many guests, Mommy Tita, they're so loud." He reported at me while covering his ears.

"Young Mistress, we already dialed 911 to help us to expel those news media trucks," Bernard informed me and I nodded to him. I let Russel go play to his room first as I watched how the police came here. When 30 minutes have passed, after the police excluded the reporters, my phone rang and I saw the caller itself, Father.

It was nerve-racking when I hit the answer button and released a sigh. "Dad, I'm so sorry, I can fix this I pro-..." "Meet me in the office, now." He hanged up and I heard an authoritative voice of him, knowingly I fucked up so hard.

"Bernard," I called him and he got on immediately, "I want you to take care, Russel. If another bunch of paparazzi came, call cops. Father wants to see me and maybe I'll be back before dinner, I'll take Russel to sleep." I instructed him and he just nodded his head, I trusted Bernard so I handed him, Russel.

"Yes, Young Mistress. The Young Master is my one priority and I will keep the home and him safe. Good luck, Young Mistress." He smiled at me and I began to march down and go to my car.

"Cruz Corp." I declared to Taylor, and we started to move. "Did you check first the perimeter of the hotel before leaving Miss Spur there?" I asked him. "To be honest with you Ma'am, Miss Spur called your father and we went to the office instead of the hotel." He confessed to me and I stared at the rearview mirror to see his useless face.

"I ordered you to bring Miss Spur to wear she will staying, why the fuck did let her go to father?!" I madly asked him that it makes him flinched while driving. "For God's sake, Taylor! You only have one job to do and you missed it!" I punched the headboard in front of me to release my anger. I just closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. Why do I keep messing myself around? The worst came to me too soon.
___________________________________________

I was welcomed by the group of paparazzi and reporters, throwing me different questions like, how come I finally engage at an early age, or when did I and Miss Spur know each other, and so on. But I didn't give any statement about it, unlike my fiancee.

While walking into dad's office, I can hear Miss Spur and dad, chuckling and talking loudly about our fixed marriage. And when I entered, I saw how they were happy to see me. "Great, now we're complete, we can finish this up." Dad talked and I left puzzled from it.

"Justine, will you sit down? I have things to do, so I don't have the whole day waiting for you to come to your senses." Dad scolded me which his smile earlier vanished. I came to sit down beside her and I can see she was so satisfied with her prank show earlier.

"Dad, I wanted to apologize." I started.

"What for?" He asked.

"From earlier, about Miss Spur's announcement, Sir." I told him while lowering my head to avoid contact with his raging eyes.

"Well, I'm proud that Miss Spur finally announce it by herself, since the Fallon guy was totally out of our problem, what a pussy. No offense, Emma." Dad said to Emma, "It's nothing, Sir. He deserves the karma." She replied while they were smiling at each other. "Oh shut it, I told you, you can call me Tito. Since for the next month you will be my daughter-in-law." He was so sincere to this lady, I wondered what did she do to my father.

"I don't know, it's kind of embarrassing since Justine is mad at me because I surprised her earlier." The fuck is wrong with you woman?!

"What would be the reason to take your rage to her? I didn't raise you like that!" First of all, you technically didn't raise me, and secondly, why he's taking the side of her than me?! "Dad, we agreed that this fake marriage will be between the Spur and Cruz family only." I protested to him and pointing out the reasonable statement here.

"This is not fake, young lady. We arranged this because it is for you and Emma's future. Bruce and I are getting old for this industry, and soon it will be yours and hers. Marriage is the way to help both of you to grow in the business world. And Miss Spur did a great job today. I expected that to you, Justine since you told me you can handle this." Father protected the woman than me, her own daughter with his blood and flesh flowing to me.

"Now, since you create noise to the public, we will double the security for you both and Miss Spur's residence. And I want you both to plan now the wedding of the century. So go on now, and I have a meeting with Mr. Cheng any minutes. Good day, and great job again, Emma." He praised her and I just scoffed at how proud she was of herself.

As we exit his office and when we're far away from it, I pushed her somewhere in this room and I looked at her madly. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked her. "He messaged me to call him and when I came here, we have a little chat first but-..." I pushed her again to another wall and said, "Bullshit, woman! You screwed everything I've prepared for a year! Now tell me what did tell to father huh?! Why would he even choose you over me?!" I shouted at her.

"Y-you're hurting m-me." She whispered but I don't care. "Tell me, what are you planning Miss Spur, 'cause God damn it, you making me fool right now!" I squeezed her arms harder. "Answer me, motherfucker!" I screamed and waiting for her response, but aside from that, I heard and feel a loud smack on my face which really turned my head. She's really testing me. But when I looked at her again, I felt guilty. Tears falling to her emerald eyes while holding her bruised arm on the right. She was crying in pain.

"I may be your wife for the next few weeks, but you have no privilege to hurt me. I did what I have to do. And you're out of it." She was trembling and shoved my arms as she left me here in the room. I just brushed my hair out of anger and I screamed, so loud in here. What the hell is wrong with me?