sixteen

Emma's.

My body is sore. I can't even open my eyes wide open. I tried to move a little but my body responding me in pain. But overall, is it worth it? Yes.

I felt some presence looking at me so I tried to unlock my tired eyes to identify the strange stares at me. I covered my exposed body with a thick blanket and brushed my messy hair with my hands when I saw a woman in a well-dress skirt and shirt. She's wearing big glasses and I think she's in her mid-30s. "Excuse me, who the hell are you?" I asked with firmed tone.

She was still busy on her gadget, sitting pretty on the chair next to the lamps. "If you're an intruder, I will call the security downstairs." Am I dumb? Why would I announce that to her if she was an intruder?!

"Miss Spur, your wife sent me here to escort you back to LA." She said to me urgently. I realized I was alone in the bed, wait, when did I go to bed? "She also reminded me that she will not be seeing you for the incoming days due to a business gathering from different countries." She added. Is this the reason why Justine was so stressed out yesterday? The way she pumped me? I mean opened up with me?

"Where's Justine?" I asked the lady.

"She was now in Barcelona, she left in here about 5 hours ago. Justine told me to take care of you since you're... "She finally looked at me like she was judging my whole self. "Agonized. I'll give you an hour to fix yourself, Miss Spur." I was getting aggravated when she keeps calling me Miss when she knows I'm married to Justine. And why is she even calling my wife Justine?

"I'm sorry. But may I ask, who are you? Why are you here, why my wife is not here? Who are you to Justine?" A series of questions threw to her. She stood up from her seat and proceeded to the door.
"I already told you everything, Miss Spur. And there is no need for you to know about me and Justine." She retorted as she disappeared from my room. Who the hell is she? She's kind of annoying.

I tried to stand up from the bed but no shit, my vagina is in real pain! God! Justine riled up last night. But it's kind of new for us, hoping we'll do it often.

What the fuck?! No! I'm straight as a ruler God!

I went to the bathroom to do my morning rituals but my pussy can't get on me, she's too dramatic about how she misses Justine jr.

After the hour of preparation, my luggage was now prepared and the Irish woman was still in the living room, being slaved to her tablet. "The car will be here any moment, I hoped you already done to yourself." She announced it while not looking at me. Does she have a sixth sense? "Can I go to some souvenir shop, to buy some stop for my friends and family?" I requested her. She started at me then back to her gadget while smirking. She's fucking getting to my nerves!

"By using Justine's coin? I thought it could be more expensive, yet you go to the cheap shop." She was grinning at me and who the hell she was to think of me like that?! "Sorry, but you don't have the right to judge me like that. And I'm not using anything from my wife!" I furiously yelled at her. "Girls like you can get all that you want, but in the end, you will treat her like shit, just like the others, you basic Gold Digger." She told me with a smug on her face. That's it! This woman is nothing but a bitch!

I tried to charge her but Devon appeared in the living room. "Mrs. Cruz, Miss Scotts. The limo is here." He announced and stopped me also from hitting this Irish bitch. "Great! Take Miss Spur to the most expensive store out here, she needs to buy some glamorous clothes and shining jewelry, courtesy of her wife's money." The raven woman ordered Devon and the young bodyguard nodded.

"No! Just drive me to the airport. I need to go home." I told them and I shoved my shoulders to that motherfucker. Such an asshole.
___________________________________________