forty

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Justine's.

I'm gonna kill my brother.

Is this what he gets to me? A fucking humiliation?! I threw the box to the bed as I quickly combed my hair with my long fingers to keep my temper low. "Just relax, no one will make talk about that. Besides, Russel will never be curious about that." I huffed while I'm getting relax now from getting angry once.
___________________________________________

"Mommy Tita, can I play with your balloons?" I chocked out some water as Russel asked me a ridiculous question. Even the adults got alarmed by his question.

Emma was now giving me her best lethal glare to me. "Darling, we can buy tomorrow a safe and not SPG balloons, not just like your Mommy Tita, ok?" I asked my nephew and I'm already sweaty to his next reply to her. "But Mommy Tita always has a balloon in her pocket, she told me it's her personal shield." I coughed so hard again because of that, this kid was really smart and he even remembered that. If mom and Rose were still here, I'm already dead. But with Emma, I'm about to be killed later on.

"And I want a balloon that will protect me too, Mama." Russel convincing her Mama to get him also the 'balloon' I have, instead of a regular balloon. This is awkward. I covered my face out being ashamed of my wife, I can stop Russel as soon as he gets what he wants, that's how I taught him, I guess.

Shit.

"Bernard, can you tell Taylor to buy balloons as many as he can," I ordered my butler as I gave him a hundred bucks, to make this kid settled.

"Shall we continue eating again?" I smiled at them as I started to eat now our dinner. Dinner was divine as I almost finished the dish, prepared for us. I believe my wife's cooking skill was superb. She never cooked me some delicious meal, since I prohibiting her to do those harmful efforts, like cooking. Due to this reason, she might get hurt by scratching her fingers by slicing or cooking. I can't stand if I saw a little bit of blood coming out from her.

"Hey, I know you're tired already, but can we chat for a little bit?" My wife asked me as I was about to carry Russel to his room. Fucking hell, she's so beautiful and light.

"Of course, I'm just gonna let this tiny human," I tickled Russel's tummy as he giggles adorably, "go to sleep." I continued. "I can help you, he's very active at night if he didn't drink his milk." Emma showed me Russel's bottle to her right hand, smiling widely at me.

Holy shit, I guess my Justine Jr. loves those curled lips. Behave! I scolded it from my mind.

"You have fun with him, huh?" I asked her as I clasped my hands to mine as I assisted her to go upstairs. "Well, he's quite reminded me of my wife." Ok, now my penis was really excited about her comments. Shit, why am I being turned on?

"Mommy Tita, your snake is hitting my foot." Oh no, this is so wrong. I quickly put Russel on the ground as I rushed myself to our room. "Maybe I can do that tomorrow night, Goodnight Russel!" I shouted to them, and it's really discomfiting on my part. I closed my door as I entered and I'm definitely feeling, I'm having a boner.

"You fucking asshole!" I slapped the bulge under my pants as I moaned from that sensation. I need to get ruined from it. I tried to find my phone so I can watch some porn or maybe just a photo of my wife, but unfortunately, my phone is missing. "Where the fuck did I put that?!" I complained to myself.

I tried in another way as I go to our walk-in closet room and opened the drawers where Emma's underwear was located. "Shit, I have no choice." I told to myself as I grabbed one of her red thongs that it really makes me imagine dirty.