epilogue

"What would you like to call miss?" Joey asked.

"Lizzie, it's a short term from my long name." She replied while her knees were bouncing. Sign of nervousness.

"Alright, Lizzie, then how are you fitted for this job?" Joey asked her again.

"Well, babysitting is a tough job for the first timer, as well as being a teacher too, but I have practiced myself on taking care of my nieces since they were born. I know how to lullaby the young children to get to sleep and it's easier for me to build a relationship with them." She enthusiastically replied to my brother.

"That's great to hear that, but you really do look like someone, how old are you ma'am?" Joey implored more.

"Well, most of the people I know told me I'm definitely lookalike to a famous actress, Emma Cruz, the beloved wife of my future boss, Justine Cruz. But I'm completely different from her, I'm more like a troubled child but I'm really not, I just need work to help my parents. And I'm 31 years old, sir." She clarifies to us. Just 2 years older than me

I fixed myself from my seat while hiding from the dark as I watched how Joey found this woman that looked exactly like my bereaved wife. But younger and troubled. And she has red hair, which I hate, it looks like a rebel.

"One last thing, what would you do if we offered you more than just a teacher, because I can't tell that they will love you, Lizzie. And it's more beneficial than just $1000 per month." Joey tried to negotiate with this woman.

"What would it be?" She shyly asked about the advantages she will get from being a full-time teacher and as well mother to my twins.

"We will grant your tuition fee at any school you want, a hundred dollar bill per hour in staying here, so it will be a great help to your family, but only if you stay in here and play more than just a private tutor to the twins." Joey clarified everything to her, well most of it.

"Then what could it be?"

"You will act like my wife and the mother of my children." I revealed myself while she was stunned by her pose.

"You're Justine Amara Cruz, right?" She surprisingly asked me.

"That would be me, and I didn't quite catch your name earlier, what is your name?" I asked truthfully.

"Elizabeth, my name is Elizabeth Chase Olsen."