thirty-four

Emma's.

It was a wonderful morning for me, I finally told her what I clearly feel for Justine. Yes, I love her. I didn't have any idea that she does love me too, I mean aside from being sweet and caring, Justine has issues to deal with. But I saw how she's learning from it, and I'm kind of proud for her, as her lovely wife.

"No way, you're birthday will be next month? I have to prepare something for you." I told to my wife, while she's helping me clean my hair here in the tub. "I hate birthdays..." She complained to me. I rest my head to her chest to glare at her. "...however, if you'll organize it, I'll consider it yes." Justine kiss my forehead and we're both laughing in here.

We're both trying to get to know each other, after the confessions, Justine opened her heart for me. "When can I see your mom?" I carefully asked her while playing with the bubbles. A short pause brought up in the air and after a few seconds, I heard her deep sigh as she pull me closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "You sure you want to meet her? I love to but perhaps you might don't like it." Is she embarrassed to introduce me to her mom?

"What makes you think of that?" I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know, maybe you don't like to go cemetery?" Justine put her hand on the back and I laughed because of her silly reply. "I love to see and know your mom, and if you're guessing that I'm kind of scared like a little girl while going there, I'll answer for it as no. You know why?" I faced her innocent face, so cute.

"Why?"

"Because you're finally introducing me to her, I don't care if as a friend or what. As long as I know you and about your mom, okay?" I put my both palms to her cheeks and I kiss her sweetly. "I love you" Justine showed her dimples to me as she smiled widely. 

"Can I ask something?" I lean my back to her chest, holding hands like we're feeling each other with our skins. "You already asked me, dummy." We both chuckled and I can't get tired of hearing her laugh and making her grin.

"When did you know that you love me?" I can feel her apprehension when she asked me that. I dart my eyes to her and let myself saturate again to her baby brown eyes. "I just feel it. I have no specific reason or standards to love you, I just... follow my heart, my desire. And all of you is what I wanted for the rest of my life." I sincerely said that to her and I can hear her heartbeat going faster.

Justine cock my head so she can easily kiss me and I can feel how she is, kissing while smiling. I can't deny how she shimmers my heart. "I love you too, Emma." Her nose tip was sliding side to side to my nose like we're doing the Eskimo Kissing, sweet. "Honey, someone is poking me." I whispered to her and she giggles. "She loves you too." Justine winked at me as I scrunch my nose to her ridiculous reply. "She wants to play with you again." Justine bites the earlobe that gives me electric waves to my body. "Justine, I'm exhausted and sore okay? Can we get my anchovies toast now?" Justine kissed my cheeks and nodded to me as she carried my body out of the tub.

After we dressed up and matched color out, we both held hands down to the hallways and it's already lunch, which means Justine is late for her breakfast. "You need to eat as many as you can so you can recoup your weak body." I scolded her as she helped me settle to my seat. Russel was already eating and Lala with Bernard and Taylor are skeptically looking at us. 

"Is this happening right now?" Lala asked Taylor.

"Am I losing this bet?" Taylor was getting disappointed at nothing. What are they talking about?

"Say bye to your $30, Taylor." Lala opened her hands in front of Taylor and he handed her a bill. Wtf?

"What's going on?" I asked them both.