twenty-five

Emma's.

I'm in my 5 weeks of pregnancy, and I'm kind of starting my cravings right now. Being 5-weeks pregnant is not bad at all, I'm still in good shape, sexy as ever, I'm doing my stunts too for my action scenes, they're very careful to me where the wires are attached to me, they've been overreacting especially Stella. Since my tummy is not yet swollen, I'm not yet making any statements about me and Justine having our first kid to the public.

Speaking of my Justine, She's been cautious and caring about my health and our baby. And she always updates now, like right now she's on the way home, cams from Florida to check some branches that dad has there. Yes, she's really the youngest CEO in the country and she's been doing great at her field right now. I always saw her that she's not having a bad time and was pressured through her job. She's more motivated than in the past few weeks.

Next week is my first check-up and my ultrasound, I can't wait to see my little bun in my tummy. "Hey, mama! Bobby's assistance informed me that they will shoot some critical actions in the next scene so you'll be in time out for a while and let your stunt double do it." Stella went from my trailer, eating my toast avocado with anchovies, as she reminded me of my scene.

"That is... horrible." Stella pinched her nose as she smells the anchovies. "Well, I love eating them, so don't rule on me, I'm pregnant." I told her as I continue eating my comfort food.

"Anyways, when is the Sex Goddess will come home? We kind of miss her here in the set." I lift my head about what did she called to my wife. "What? That's what the all girls called her." She appealed to me.

Before she went to Florida, Justine always save allotted time in doing here, checking and helping me as she always takes care of my nutritious food and catering for the whole team in the set. And since she's stopping by here, Justine always gets late from coming home as she takes overtime to the office.

"Justine will be here at around 5 pm, approximately. I wanted to pick her up but she told me that she'll be going straight to her office to finish some loads of papers."

"That's 2 hours away from now, and you're free to go right now, why not surprise her there?" Stella suggested me, still miles away from me.

"Stella, anchovies are not bad, will you please just come here." She shook her head like a bratty high-school girl. "Nada! I love you, but you know I hate the smell of any kinds of fish, especially that bad boy." She argued at me and I chuckled about her being fussy.

"Well, I just want to tell you something. You know, I love surprising my... friends because I felt special to them and they'll feel special to me. So I decided to surprise her, my friend only, by bringing up some balloons and flowers to her at the airport, and when she found me like that, I'll be able to witness her smile as her dimples appear in there. Running towards her as I jumped on her and she caught my hips in the air. Then leaving her my sweetest kiss to her cheeks to her forehead, down to her cheeks, nose, and her...lips. Those pinkish lips that I craved more than my anchovies." I was giggling as I recreate those scenes to my head, with her.

"Yeah, hate to buzz your imaginary love scene with your friend, but you need to start moving right now, your wifey is in LA now." Stella showed her phone about an article about my wife, leaving the LAX.

First glimpse to the new CEO of Spur Industries, since the wedding day with her wife, Emma Spur.

That's the headline on the blog as I read the whole story about her. "You have your own phone Emma, just give me that back, you might see some scandalous photo of mine there." Stella snatched her phone and I was angry at her because of that. "Ok, I don't know if is this your new-you or it is just pregnant-you. Earlier you're being dovey-lovey with your wife in your intuition, now you're being snappy when I snatched my phone to you, reading about your wife." She protested at me but I didn't mind her.