four

Emma's.

After my work, I directly went to the Cruz Corp. to talk more to the CEO about everything he said to me. I wanted to help my dad, after all this will be my only choice to take. And I wanted to know how about Richard cheating and deceiving me while we're in a relationship.

"Miss Spur, I presume you came here to clear up something, either your dad's company or your ex-boyfriend's little secret." Jonathan greeted me as I sit down in my seat. "I wanted to know about Richard's." I started and I saw he handed me a clear folder, inside of it are various photos of Richard and my good friend that I worked with within some of the movie projects, Jessica Morris. "This is the recent one, in Paris." He pointed to the one photo where they're kissing in public. "You thought he's doing some work on there, but unfortunately, it was his actual plan to be with his little affair." I was crying right now on how he fucking fooled and stabbing me while at my back. I gave everything to him but he ended up being with someone.

"We didn't haggle at him or contacted him to stay away from you, we just saw how happy he was now with the girl in France. Your father saw it, he doubted him at first and he was right about it." Mr. Cruz tried to explain more but I keep my tears falling.

A few minutes have passed, I realized that he was just a waste of time, I shouldn't be sad or crying about him. He's nothing but an asshole.

I wiped out my tears and I looked finally up to Jonathan. "I wanted to help my father." I sternly told him. I saw how he smiled at me and presented me with another folder but this time it was just a paper, more like a contract.

"Read it, so I can answer all your inquiries at the end." He said to me as I read first the contract. 

The marriage will last 4 years, and after 4 years of nothing and you didn't fall in love with each other, the parents will be allowed to present a divorce papers to you both.

And after successful 4 years of marriage, the Cruz Corp. and Spur Industries will be named after you both.

That's all written about there, but I know this is not the whole contract for me.I looked up again to Mr. Cruz and I was ready to ask him multiple questions about this. "First, what will I get from this?"

"Of course, your father's company, and I can name you the greatest artist in the Hall of Fame, easily." He answered me and I was amazed which it's what I really wanted in my life, to be known at the Hall of Fame for artists. "Acceptable, but it is not yet enough since I will do something hard and complicated in this marriage." I persuaded him. "Enumerate it." He retorted.

"I wanted to make them suffer." I was furious about him and Jessica for betraying me. I wanted to let the whole world what they did to me. "Consider it done." He answered while listing it to his notepad.

"And I wanted our wedding to be simple and less guest if necessary. And after married, I wanted to have our own house with our own design on it." I added 'cause why not, the Cruz family has tons of dollars in their pocket, why not spend it all since it is in front of me already. "Done. Anymore?" He asked. "That's all," I answered.

"Great, Justine is still in her office, you can visit her and start your work of falling in love with you. Use your charm, since you're a great actress I've known." He told me and I stared at him for a second and finally stood up from the chair. "Remember, make her change in just 2 months from now. Thank you again, Miss Spur. It is nice to have an agreement with you." He smirked at me and I didn't try to answer him back as I continue to walk out in here.

When I'm finally out, I released a stressed sigh and track my way to the elevator. "Good evening Miss Spur, The COO's room is located on the 38th floor, just straight ahead and you'll see a red mahogany door." The CEO's secretary instructed me as we go down to the 38th floor. "Have a great evening Ma'am." She greeted me and I smiled at her.