thirteen

Justine's.

After that morning, I didn't leave my room at once. I think we should remain strangers to each other. I tried to befriend her, but I guess our world was not in the match. But it is good, I just wanted to have a name, to have power and wealth in my world, business precisely, and not to be close with her.

Today is our last day and Taylor informed me that Russel's bags are already prepared and ready to go. I wanted to insulate myself to my wife, so I decided to have my own private jet and their own jet. I'll let Russel sit with Emma so I have a peaceful trip back home, knowing that my nephew is very observant and he will nagging me about what happened to me and my wife, Emma.

"The chaperon is here, Young Mistress." Taylor notified me as I was still sitting in my room. "Go ahead, make sure to take care of Russel and his medicines. Let my car wait for a moment. I have a conference to catch up in Germany. You can go now." I told to him and my bodyguard left me in here again.

I waited like 30 minutes in here before coming out to my room again. Devon, my other bodyguard waited for me in the living room and I nodded to him that we should get going. As I entered the car and started moving, my thought came active again about what happened between me and Emma. I was hurt, and she was too. I wanted to say sorry, but my pride is too elevated, and I'm such a bitch. I know she will hate me, but it's the way to keep away from each other. My train of thought has been disrupted when Devon speaks to me, "Young Mistress, there's some kind of problem we have here." I looked at him in the rear mirror and asked what is it.

"Mrs. Cruz is still in here." He replied.

What?
___________________________________________

30 minutes ago

Emma's.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Cruz, but the Young Mistress will literally fire me if you're still in here and wait for her next flight." Taylor explaining to me how his lady boss would kill him if I'm still in here.

This is kind of absurd where she will separate her flight to us. I can just ignore her all the time of the flight. She's just too selfish and ignorant, she didn't even think about Russel, now she wanted me to babysit with her nephew? I'd love to, but the kid misses her Mommy Tita all the week.

I'd think this honeymoon thing is a disaster to all of us, including her bodyguards. "Taylor, I'll talk to her and don't worry about your job, I'm sure she needs you more than anything ok? Now take care and watch Russel for me or your boss. He's your number one priority than I am." I assured him that his occupation is still in the place, which is kind of true, knowing that Taylor has been with her when she was still studying at Harvard.

"What about you, Ma'am? I can't just leave you here. All of my men are with the Young Mistress, no one will escort you or accompany you." Taylor was too concerned to me since I became friends with him and Lala, Russel's nanny, for the last few days. "I'll just wait here at the hangar. I'll be fine Taylor." He sighed and shrugged off like he was no chance of winning in this discussion.

"I'll call Devon that you stay behind. We will be going, have a safe trip, Mrs. Cruz." Taylor hovered me goodbye and he went rush to the plane.

As I watched them flew away, another black Sedan drive off in the field and I guess it was my wife's chaperon. I was inside the hangar with a private plane on here, guessing it is her's 'cause there's a red carpet, why do they put a carpet on it when they will just run off to the plane?

I saw my angry wife walking towards me and I just flashed my sweetest smile on her. "What the hell are you still doing here?" She asked me promptly.