eight

Justine's.

We're one week behind from the wedding that all of the people waiting for. Time flies so fast and everything now was done in good shape.

After the heated scene that Emma and I did in Marla's office, we tried not to bring that up and we worked together like a professional. Emma didn't have a choice but to wear the black gown that I requested, since it is like a burial day for both of us. The guests are done, which Emma rambled about it 'cause it listed about 100 guests from it, including our parent's associates.

Our relationship is kind of dull and we kept it that way. It's for the best for us and I just keep reminding myself that after this ceremony, I'll finally get what I wanted for my whole life. Speaking of want, I was heading now to dad's office and he wanted to discuss the possible outcomes after our fake nuptials. I was happy when I entered the room and I saw him preoccupied with someone on the phone. I waited for him to finish the call until he signaled me to sit in front of his desk.

"I have less than an hour to discuss this with you so we make it quick. I wanted you to look at this first, it's about the contract." He handed me a folder and I was excited about it knowing that this paper will change my life forever. I opened it up and read it first.

In this contract, it said that after marrying Emma Spur, daughter of Bruce Spur, founder of Spur Industries, will reannounce that the new CEO of Spur Industries will be Justine Amara Cruz for a  meanwhile. And after 4 successful years of marriage, the Cruz Corp., owned by Jonathan Emilio Cruz will be passed to the next heir, which is also Justine Amara Cruz.

For the next 4 years, Justine Amara Cruz will handle two companies with an assist from her wife, Emma Spur.

I looked shocked at this contract. So I'll be stuck with her for a long period?! I peeked at dad and he was now waiting for me to ask him. "What is this? This is not what we agreed, father." I told him and I drop the paper at his desk. "It is the whole part we agreed with." He replied while clasping his hands.

"You said I will get the company after the wedding." I sternly complained.

"Yes, it was, after successful years of marriage. But Bruce and I decided to take you to lead his company first." He answered sincerely. I can't believe this, Dad manages to turn the wheel around of me.

"That company was almost dead! How will I organize that when it is full of debts and amid bankruptcy!" I already lift my voice because of annoyance, he will make me in charge of the company that's already giving up.

I saw how his eyes went into serious mode. "Don't you dare raise your tone to me, woman! This is the reason why I can't give our company to you! You're arrogant, selfish, and uncontrolled! I gave Bruce's company so you can practice your leadership in complicated circumstances. Prove yourself first on that, before you can get the big one." He retorted to me while he massages his temples. He stood up and fixed his coat.

"If you have a violent reaction for this, then you're out of here, no company, no nothing. This is your last chance to clarify how fitted you are in this world." He uttered, then he proceeded to his door. "Meet Bruce on Wednesday at his company. Make a plan on how will you survive his company which will be yours." His last message to me as he finally left me here. I brushed my hair upward and exhaled the stress I'm holding up lately.

I realized father tricked me well. I can't stand on his games.
___________________________________________

It's Tuesday Night, 3 days before my wedding aka funeral, my friends are planning my bachelor's party since it will be my last 3 days before knotting down. We're now the most exclusive bar in LA and I was bored with these motherfuckers. I think they're the one who's having a good time than me.

"Loosen up, Tine! These girls are ready to rip their pussy for you." Michael shouted at me since the music in the bar is so loud. "I'm not in the mood. I wished I can drown myself in these toxic drinks more." I drank my other shot of vodka as I ordered another glass of whiskey in the other hand. "Your loss pal, don't be so fucked up to your hot mommy fiancee." Zed said it to me. "Pissed off. Why did I even get in here?!" I complained to them and they just laughed at me.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

I'm too old for this bachelor's night, these male strippers are nothing for me. I just can't believe that I will be marrying the CEO's daughter in 3 days. Everything is well now, and we now wait for the day to come. "Hey, don't you like what we prepared for you?" Alyssa, my best friend also and an actress, asked me when she noticed I was out of this party.
"I love it! I'm just tired and can't believe that I'm getting married." I replied to her.
"Then have a great night, I know you're so excited to get laid to that hot delicious young billionaire. My friend's friend has a chance to taste and experience how big she was." Scarlett, my other best friend, told us about her friend's experience with my fiance's dick.

You see, Justine is out for a long time, proud that she has a dick and lesbian, and Stella was right, where some of them believe that Justine was just a freak, but most of the time, especially women, her dick was a blessing for her. And I can't believe I'm marrying a playgirl also. "Guys stop it, she's jealous that her future wife loves to play around with other girls, God! I hoped she never gets STDs from that." Stella came and the three girls laughed about my fiance.

"She's not like that. Maybe she's seeing multiple girls for a long time ago but she was very busy and focused right now and I think she stopped from being a fuck-girl. So don't make any fun of her." I warned them and they were smirking at me, especially Stella. "Let's just enjoy tonight. This is my night ok? Let's party!" I shouted at him while I hit on the floor and dance like not bothering others. I just wanted to forget Justine, just for tonight.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

I stopped drinking some alcohol 'cause it doesn't hit me at all, and I was now at VIP lounge, watching my friends sliding their dicks to someone's girl's asses. I just wanted to be myself for a while to take some time to inhale these situations.

"I know you're in here." A flirty voice came to my room and I saw it was Veronica, the last stripper I fucked from a long time ago. "I'm not in the mood Veronica. Besides, how did you get here?" Veronica was an elegant stripper that I mostly screwing her. She's great but no one can beat the woman I loved. "Taylor let me in and I'm not here to offer something. I just wanted to give you my congratulations on the engagement and the upcoming wedding. You finally settled in one." She smiled as she sits on my lap.

"If you only knew." I rolled my eyes as I remembered to whom I'm getting married. "You should greet me with your deepest condolence though." I joke around and I heard her chuckled. "I wish this will be our last night to fool things up. But I guess little Justine is sleeping." She rubs my junior softly and I was turned on because of that, I mean not totally to her, but because out of nowhere, I just remember Emma was kissing me.

"Oh no, did I wake her up? Should I play with her this time?" She teased me while licking my earlobe, my weak spot and I can feel how my not so little Justine getting harder and bigger. Fuck, why am I thinking it was Emma? "Undress her will you?" I ordered her while my eyes closed, still visualizing it was Emma.

"Let's take care of her." I heard Emma's voice and I felt her hands unclasping my belt and bringing my zipper down. "Wow, she's wide awake." I can feel and hear Emma while I'm closing my eyes. "Make me feel good tonight, honey." I told my fiancee and I felt her long tongue licking the tip of my junior.

"Look at me when I sucked your big cock, baby." She ordered me but when I opened my eyes, I was surprised silently that it was not Emma. I was disappointed, but I was confused too, why would I let her play with my dick? Did I just dream of her?

"I'm sorry Veronica. I'm not in the mood. I have to go." I buckled my pants again as I leave her in the room.

"Let's go home now." I ordered Taylor and I didn't mind telling my dickhead friend that I was going now.

This is a mistake, why should I dream of that?