two

Emma's.

What the hell is happening? Is she really pissing me off? 'Cause, it's working! "Please, Ms. Spur, take a seat so we can discuss it." Mr. Cruz invited me to sit down but I'm still clueless about it. I think I'm about to get an ambush.

"Emma, come on, sit beside Justine," Dad ordered as I looked down to the CEO's daughter, wearing her expressionless face. "Cut the chase, what's this about dad?" I firmly asked my father because this is not a good joke for me.

"I will tell you everything if you just sit down the first, sweetheart," Father ordered but I didn't have a choice but to sit beside him, not to the arrogant lady.

"Pray do tell." I initiate to start them talking 'cause I do think I was hanging left behind from this.

"Mr. Spur and I have been a great partner for over 5 years of business. He was gaining benefits from me, as well as mine. But I wanted to proclaim how Spur Industries and Cruz Corp. can lead from the other companies. Imagine how they can't defeat one of us if we're bond stronger and bolder." Mr. Cruz started and I was still not satisfied why her daughter called herself my wife.

"That was great, Sir. But how come this brat introduced herself as my wife. We're not married at all, I didn't even know who she is!" I'm raising my voice so they can pin that I was mad about this.

"This is the reason I called you Miss Spur, Your father and I, fixed and arranged your marriage. At the end of next month, you two can bound each other at the altar and declared to the public about your relationship." I opened my mouth widely and I looked at my father, which he even glance his eyes at me.

"That's exactly my reaction when I heard that too." The young woman told me with a smirk on her perfect face.

"So you know about this?!" She nodded. "Then how come you didn't protest about this! You letting them manipulate you to marry a stranger just for their own cause?!" I've furiously scolded her while she was laughing at me sarcastically. "Now you think this is funny? No, this is absurd! I refuse to marry her! I'm a straight woman!" I yelled at them but Justine keeps on laughing and laughing.

"Oh honey, you have no idea how I've done that too." She told me while tracing her lips with her fingers. I swallowed from my throat because of her small motions and I looked away and glare at my dad. "Dad you can't just decide to marry your daughter to someone, even if it is the richest man in the whole world!" I yelled at but he looked at me with an already done decision.

"You can't do this, I have a boyfriend. And there is no way you can separate us both." I told them and stood up from my seat walking to the doors to retreat from this ridiculous meeting.

"Miss Spur, Mr. Fallon was already out of the picture. For the next couple of months, you and my daughter will be married and take our name." The CEO announced about Richie's being out of our relationship. I looked back at them and I saw the snickering Justine.

"How come you didn't know he will dump the relationship you have with him? Richard Fallon got everything that he wanted to have, and that does not include you. He got the money, the popularity, and the woman he ever wanted to be with." Justine told me about Richie exchanged our 2 years of being together with money and career, and a woman. So he was cheating on me all these past 5 months? How does this girl know about it? Wait a minute?!

"You', re behind from all this aren't you?! Dazzled him with money?! Just to be married to me?! You're fucking selfish and pretentious!" I slapped her cheeks and my father holding me up to stop. "Are you so obsessed with me, damaging someone's relationship just to married the woman you liked?!" I shouted at her but then as she stood up from her seat, I lifted my head to meet her eyes since she was taller, way taller than me.