forty-six

A/N: Hello people! I will do more time skips in this and for the next remaining chapters cause' I was planning to finish this book on 50 to 51 chapters only. Now focus on here, I would love to hear your voices if you wanted me to create a sequel or book 2 for this story or let's just finish it already. Please comment here for your answers.

Thank you! Keep safe everyone!

_______________________________________________________________

Justine's.

Months have been jumped so far and Emma is already on her 7th month of pregnancy. It went really fast and my twins are getting bigger to my wife's. She honestly eats like a whole watermelon there, yet I'm proud where I made that with her. The past 3 months were mostly quiet in our lives. Emma was now resting from her work and she loves connecting herself again back to her baby plants, weird but I accept it. I've also been loaded to my work after Gina went on missing. I was getting vexed the way she's guilty of pulling the trigger to my wife and to my kids. I thought she's quite different but she became the worst of it. That's the reason Gina and Ginnie didn't get together as sisters, rather a twin.

I always keep updating Detective Gonzales about the case and to Gina, which Emma didn't know about. She knew it was already over after Richard's jaling in and the police knew the whereabouts of my former secretary. But she was wrong, I lied to her about the police and the Gina's. I wanted to settle this on my own, to know what exact objectives Gina had for my family. She has never been like this ever since Emma came. I didn't have any romantic feelings for her, she's more likely my sister only, nothing more; nothing less.

I was heading now to a coffee shop where Detective Gonzales and I talked about the case. I've been hiding this from Emma for almost 3 months too. "Any updates?" I asked her.

"We got a clear shot of Gina's location, two days ago in San Antonio. But earlier this morning, she moved back to LA again." Detective Gonzales replied.

"That's great news, detective! We can have ever and interrogate her, you know, to know her side. She just attempted to shoot my wife, maybe there's a misunderstanding from her point of view." I exclaimed my thoughts to her.

"It was a good news, but there's always bad on it, Mrs. Cruz. Sure maybe she accidentally pulled out the gun and aimed it at your wife, but we have something more about it." She corrected me. I got more perplexed from her utterance.

"So what's the bad news?" I'm getting puzzled from the way I looked at Gina.

"The San Antonio Police Department showed us explicit photos to a motel she was staying at. It is more confidential but I trust you here, as a friend. Did you know about her twin sister, Gennie Scotts?" She asked, and I nodded. "Well she plots an execution to her sister, your former personal assistant, perhaps." My eyes wide opened as I heard the report from Ginnie's death.

"N-No... She will never do that t-to her s-sister. Ginnie died in an accident." I stuttered.

Detective Gonzales shows a picture of me, which is classified, and I saw a room full of papers scattered to a wall with a picture of me and Emma. "That's what the SAPD gave to us, and this," she swiped the photo from her phone, "Last night, we saw another room that connected on Ms. Gina Scotts' apartment. It was a clear plan for her to kill these ladies, including your wife." I looked at it clearly in the most monstrous room I've ever seen in her apartment.

She's a fucking killer... and a psycho.

Gina killed all the women I've slept with over 5 years ago!

"I know this is a sensitive part, Justine, but please I need to know that this will never be apart from us both." She called my first name as a friend. My hands are shaking as my head aching and puzzled.