thirty-five

Justine's.

After my 3 days off from work, it's my time to go errands again, and it's fucking suck. I don't want to be away from my wife, I just wanted to be there wherever she was, even she's taking a shit, I don't care. As long as my eyes are on her, I guarantee that she will be safe and sound.

"No, Justine. Get up there, now." Emma was snapping my ass off to our bed, I was already done with my morning methods and Emma joined me there. I tried to sway it but she knows what I am doing.

"I don't want to leave." I groaned from my pillow and I know my black slacks and white suit shirt will get ruined. Emma smacked my right ass-cheeks which I flinched from that.

"Honey, I love how kinky you are. Do it again, I'll be a sub for that." I teased her but she was now tilting her head like the Wanda witch in the movie. That's kind of scary.

I instantly stood up from the bed and fixed my outfit. "You're such a stubborn child." She told me as she helped me clamp my black tie. "I don't want to take off work. What if you needed someone who will massage your toe?" I reasoned to her. "Stella would be there, don't worry." She replied. "What about there's something itchy to your back and you can't reach it?" I tried my luck again. Emma finished my tie as she snatched my coat from the chair. "I will be fine with Stella okay? And if something I needed you to be, I'll dial you right away." Emma peck me some kisses as she pushing me out to our room.

"Just call me ok? If you need everything." I sincerely requested her and she just nodded her head. "Now go and get some work to do. I love you." Emma hugged me and I replied to her I love you too with a kiss. When I got inside, I lastly glimpsed to my wife, waving me goodbye. And when I am slightly satisfied, I started my car and moved away from our home.

1 hour later.

Fuck! Why is she not replying to my texts?! Did something happen to her? Oh wait, maybe she's on set now.

I dialed Devon to update me about my wife and I was right, she was now busy with her work. "Calm down, Justine. Nothing will happen bad to your wife." I mumbled to myself as I practice my breath in and breath out. "Mrs. Cruz, you have a short meeting with the executives at the conference room in 30 minutes." My substitute secretary called me out and I nodded my head to her, maybe I should distract myself first, I'm being paranoid to my wife.

2 hours later.

After my meeting, I still have no reply from Emma and I tried to call again Devon, notifying me that she just finished her first break.

What the heck? Did she not opened her phone? I ended our call and tried to send more texts and missed calls to her so she can notice it for a while. "Mrs. Cruz, Mr. Jones is on the phone right now about the sales from the New York branch." I huffed out of annoyance and I signaled my secretary that I got her message.

"Just get your grip, Justine. Focus first on the company." I told it confidently and I entered the call from Mr. Jones.

Lunchtime.

I was done signing some documents and it's already noon, Emma's lunch break. "Did you get some flowers?" I asked my assistant for today. "Yes, Ma'am." Very good. "The food?" I asked again, "It was now prepared for your car." We're now outside my building as I saw my Audi with flowers and food inside of it. "Thank you, Ms. Banks. I'll be back before 1. Taylor, you can stay in here." I hopped into my white car and Taylor was about to complain and gassed up my car away from here.

I was excited to go to Beverly Hills, which was located there and it's 14 minutes away from the company. And when I got here, Devon found me and I motioned to him that I'll be surprising my wife. I started to spray some peppermint to my mouth and brushed my hair to my mirror. "Looking good, Young Mistress. I'm sure she will be amazed you came here." Devon complimented me and I nodded my head to him, bring up some flowers and her favorite food.

I was smiling while walking and all the staff in here are waving me hi. I just smiled them back and I'm already near to my wife's trailer. As I got closer I heard loud laughter inside from it. I tried not to be sneaky, but I accidentally eavesdropping on their conversation. "That's kind of sweet to her Emma, what's the big deal?" Scarlett asked her. "For me, she's kind of infuriating from those days being closed to you." It was Stella stating an argument, who are they talking to?

"Maybe that's her way to show her love." Scarlett retorted. "Her?" I whispered to my hearing. "We both know Emma right? And if Justine is kind of annoying like that, she will literally turn off to that." Stella was now laughing and I was shocked that, they're talking about me.

"Just let her decide, Stella. That's her wife and her life choices.” Scarlett was trying to defend me. "Fine. Emma, what do you think? Is she being too much to you that it's stressing you out, or..." "Or, give the kid a chance to prove herself to you." Scarlett interrupted Stella as she asked Emma. So my wife has been here all the time? And didn't bother to answer back from my calls and messages?

I just wanted to leave in here 'cause I feel so bad for listening to them, but some part of me wanted to know also what would be her answer.

"From the past 3 days, Justine is kind of... Irritating. Following me around like a lost puppy." My heart got broken when I heard that from her. "Told you, now she's freaking it out." I heard Stella about it, and I can't take it to hear her anymore. I shoot the food and the bouquet to the trash bin and I hastily went to my car. "What's the wrong boss?" I heard Devon asked me but I just passed him and drive off to this place. I shouldn't try my best to her, maybe I am the worst of the worst of all.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

We're done with my lunch break and we're all heading out to my trailer. While leaving, I saw Devon holding a wreath of flowers and a paper bag with food I guess? "Devon? What's that?" I asked him as I got nosy to him. "I saw the Young Mistress throw it to the garbage, I thought she will give it to you." Justine came?

"You're allergic to roses right?" Stella asked me as I found a note in the bag.

"A salad for you and our babies, because I love you all. :) -Justine."

That's written from it. "Where is she?" I asked my bodyguard and he shrugged his shoulders off, "I don't know now, she just run away. She was texting earlier this morning, asking about you Ma'am." Devon retorted.

I'm getting panic right now, what if she heard us? About her being a good and caring wife? "Oh no. Do you think she heard us discussing her?" Stella got worried and if my guts were right, she will distant herself again from me. Justine is too sensitive for that. I tried to call her but she's not answering her phone. "Devon, can you try calling her?" I asked him and he dialed my wife's number.

"Mrs. Cruz, we're about to start!" One of the assistants shouted my name. "Just a minute!" Stella replied and I saw Devon shook his head, "No answer, Ma'am. I'm sorry." Ok, calm your titties, Emma.

"Bring me to her office now." Devon and I sprinted to our cars and Stella was shouting at me, "Ems! You have a scene to shoot now! Where are you going? I think your wife will understand it!"

"I think I need to clarify things to her Stella. I'm starting to build a relationship with her, and I will not let that eradicate it by just gossiping about her actions to me." I was upset with Stella, knowing that she hates Justine. I understand her point but Scar was right too, it is just her own way to express her love to me, this is her first time to be in a relationship.

"I'm coming Justine."