fifteen

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Emma's.

After 30 minutes of making my body calm once more, I get bored right now, here in the room. I tried to make myself useful here or entertain myself by watching movies, and guess what, I was watching the movie I'm in, it was Avengers: Infinity War and I got cringed when the scene is about me and my other colleague, Paul Bettany played as Vision, are bussing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still straight but I treated Paul as my good friend, and for gosh sake's he has already a family. I wish I have to.

Anyways, since I'm not a fan of watching the movies I was in so I decided to go in the bathroom to have a long bath, and as I entered, it was insane.

I'll tell you, this is the most beautiful and amazing hotel room I've got in my whole life

I'll tell you, this is the most beautiful and amazing hotel room I've got in my whole life. Cruz's are so damn rich! Since I was excited and happy, I leave my clothes on the ground and enjoyed my bubble bath for an hour. The view was so relaxing, feeling like I'm on top of the world. The ambiance of the bathroom is not that too fancy but more like a modern style and calming vibes. I left myself to sleep for a while because it's so cozy and wait for my wife to find me here, naked.
___________________________________________

I woke up when the light outside is now faded. How long do I sleep in here? I decided to go out to the bath and washed my body, out from the soap and bubbles. While doing my night routine, I put on my pink silk robe and grab some champagne at the bar. I go back to the room and get my makeup tools from my suitcase to put on some light make-up.

After that, I went back to the living room to have some Netflix and chill with my wine since my wife is still not here and she pays for everything so, well

I looked at the time and it's already 10 pm, is that long enough for me to prepare myself in the bathroom? Anyways, I'm not that hungry though since I took lunch so late, and it was so delicious and savory. That was the first time I tasted the famous Adobo meal.

40 minutes have passed I was still in the living room, watching the Office series, and I was disturbed when I smelled something smoking a cigarette out here. I really don't like the smell of it since I stopped myself from consuming it. I stood up from my position and went to the front door, maybe Elijah, my wife's bodyguard was smoking, which is I guess it is prohibited in here. It turns out, Elijah wasn't here and the smell of it is not coming from here. Maybe the TV was broken.