twenty-four

Emma's.

It's been 2 days after I was discharged and knowing that I was pregnant with my first child. It was also 2 days since I last talked to my wife, and I'm so worried right now. I know this is bad but I'm stressing out about what happened to Justine and Jonathan, I hope Jon chatted with his daughter.

I also announced my pregnancy to the people at home. They were all happy and excited, especially Russel, he was going to have a new playmate and a cousin running around to our new home.

I was meeting now with my manager and Director Bobby about my working days at the taping. "Congrats, Emma! We were all worried when your wife carried your unconscious body and brought it to the hospital. Glad you're having a little human there and I'm so happy for you. And I know that we will be careful with this upcoming shooting, fewer adrenaline activities now." Bobby congratulates me and I laughed when he's too careful of me about my pregnancy even though I'm not yet reaching my first trimester.

"It's ok, Bob. We can do some light stunts from time to time when I reach my second trimester, maybe we can slow down there." I assured him and the team. "So you're gonna announce this to the whole world?" Chris asked me and I promptly shake my head to no.

"Not yet, I have things to organize first before declaring openly it." I smiled at my friend and after that, we continue now our scenes.
___________________________________________

It's already our lunch break and they strictly stopped me from doing stunts as I need more food to eat for me and my baby. But It's been 30 minutes, my food was still on the way, actually all our food. The catering was 30 minutes late.

"I called Morgan, the cater, and said that they've been called and informed to cancel our orders for today." The person in charge of our food announced to us. Of course, Stella was being paranoid because of that. "Fine, we will do some take-outs, any suggestions?" Bobby asked us about any recommend foods we can order.

"No need for that." I know that voice.

We all turned our back as the group of catering people appeared from her back, bringing us mouth-watering foods. I'm hungry now.

"Mrs. Cruz. Great to finally meet you, I mean thank you for sponsoring us today's lunch." Bobby greeted my wife and she was wearing hot as hell.

" Bobby greeted my wife and she was wearing hot as hell

"Don't worry, Mr. De Niro. Anything for my pregnant wife." I finally saw that beautiful smile of hers. The staff here thanking her for the food, and these slutty women eyeing dirty to my wife. Justine came towards me, not noticing the other ladies, as she carrying big bags of food on her muscles.

"These are healthy foods that are allowed for you to eat. I hired a nutritionist for your daily food plan." She told me as she grab my hand and we start walking towards my trailer. Is this really happening right now? Why am I blushing? I should be mad at her for ditching me but why is it slowly fading?

As we entered my room, she prepared my food, especially fruits (my favorite), salads with cooked lean meat sitting in there and I'm so hungry. I picked up some grapes from my fruit section and it's so sweet as the way that I like it. I was interrupted when my wife wore out her maroon coat, rolling her black sleeves up, her muscles are so fit that are almost ripping off the cloth.

"You should eat now." She told me as she let me sit down in the chair. What a gentlewoman. Is this my real wife?

"Who are you?" I needed to ask, I'm getting anxious about her new gestures to me. She giggled at me, to reason that I felt butterflies flying all over my stomach. Witnessing how she worked out her dimples to her smile.

"I know this is weird for you, and I wanted to make it up with you since I left you there like I was running away from my responsibility." This is very new for me. Did Jonathan do something to her?

"I just want to say I'm sorry about my behavior that day. I'm not mad about you being pregnant and carrying my... our child. It's kind of overwhelming to take it. I was still young, and now I'm having a baby? I mean I want to build a family too but I don't think that I could take good care of you and to our child. I'm really sorry about this Emma." Justine hold my hands as she was about to cry. This is her soft side, and I am witnessing it right now.

"I promise to you, I'll do my best to be a great mother to our child and a partner to you too. I will support your journey, no matter what. That's what I swore to you right?  To keep you, for better or worst, for richer or poorer, for health and sickness?" She smiled at me and I recalled that exchanges vow. I can't help but smile as to how sincere she was to me and her baby.

I cupped her cheeks as I wiped off the tears from her brown eyes. "Can I clarify something to you?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Do you found our child as your enemy or opponent to your father's property?" I shyly asked her and she left me with her bewildered face. "Of course not, I'll never do that to our child. I'll treat them as precious as I love them most." She replied to me.

Love. Can I experience that love too as she will show it to our kids?

I bobbed my head to her as I show her my delightful smile. She snickered at me and said, "Come, let's feed that little booger." She teased me as we both laughed because of that.

I started to attack my fruits since I really love them, and I noticed that she was just staring at me, eating nothing. "You're not gonna eat?" I was curious. Justine shook her head as she continued to watch me eat. "It's kind of awkward that you're just watching there and observe how big eater I am." I joked to her as I expected that she will laugh softly. Music to my ears.

"It's ok, I'll eat after you're done." She told as she plays my fingers to her hands. She's too adorable. "Are you going back to the office after?" I was unhappy with that idea. "Nope. I told you I'll make it up to you. I left work today to clarify things for you. I'll just eat with everybody out here as you're finished there." She explained it to me, and I'm still not happy about that idea. With those ladies, savoring my wife in their imagination?! No!

"You're gonna eat, right here, right now." I sternly told her as I'm about to share my food with her. "Emma, I don't like mangoes. I mean I only eat Filipino mangoes." This girl is too picky. "Fine, I'll tell Stella to bring you some food." Justine stopped me and I glared at her. My wife is too stubborn.

"Feed me." God! Why does she need to pout her lips like that?! She is too irresistible. "Fine. Here." I slid my salad to her but she slide it back to me again. "Does your mother told you that it is bad to play with your food, young lady?" I scolded her and she was now laughing at me. Lord, help me!

Justine grabs my right hand as she poked some meat, and she put the forked in my hand. "Feed me, hon." Justine ordered me and I can feel how my cheeks are getting hotter. As usual, I didn't have a choice but to feed my wife. But it was cute and my heart amuses. Justine winked at me and I pushed her face away from me. Fuck! She makes me weak, Good Lord!

The rest of my break time is more of a sweet moment with her. And I hope this thing continues and never stops until I labor our child.
___________________________________________

A/n: short update for now. Just let me finish my classes tonight then I'll continue it.

Patience, hoomans. Ok? Great, Love you all 😘