thirty

Earlier that day

Emma's.

My pussy felt terrific, yet hurtful. 

I woke up by the fading smell of my wife as I realized she was not on my side. Well, that was... lonesome.

I was dreaming of a having beautiful life with her, last night was everything and it is not just ordinary sex for us, no, it's not casual. Justine made me special with her presence for the past days, weeks, and months. I love it, I love how she keeps me fragile, and last night we made love.

I was smiling like an idiot as I feel her gentle touches to my skin, crawling up all over my body. Her kisses make my heart tickles, her breath like she wanted to share it with me for the rest of our lives. Her magical baby brown eyes, are staring at me in the way of very intimidating and soothing.

These are very new to us, is this really happening? Is this could be more often or she does buying some time with me to escape her boredness? Why am I being paranoid about this? Is this really part of my pregnancy?

I stood up from my bed, and my body gets weaker every time I put pressure on it. "God, Justine. You really made a hard on me." I thought to myself as I saw my wife's love marks all over my body. I bit my lower lip about how we enjoyed truly last evening. I can't help but to smile, that kid was giving me a momentum of my life.

I went on my morning routine and preparing myself for my next check-up with the doctor. As I was picking up my outfit for today, I saw a white piece of paper, resting on my cabinet as I identified my name on it. And I recognized that handwriting from it, I smiled widely as I open it and read the message on it.

"Got an appointment at the office but I'll be with you in the check-up. Just do remember to take your vitamins and your meal. See you there, Ems.

-J.C."

How adorable was it, when did she called me Ems? I didn't tell her about my childhood nickname and literally, nobody calls me that, except Mom, Dad and Stella. But it is lovely and I'm smiling again right now. "Oh, Justine. You should be the one who's falling, not me." I murmured to myself while hugging the letter to my chest.

I quickly picked up Justine's buttoned shirt and some jeans as I tucked in and grab my leather belt. I looked at myself in a mirror and I'm blooming to this outfit. I hope she likes it when I wear her shirt. It's kind of big for me but I do really love her natural scent, even though it makes me wanna puke.

After blushing on some light make-up, I went downstairs to eat my healthy breakfast, considering that Justine was very strict at what I eat

"Good morning Lala, Good morning Mr. Bernard. And Good morning to you, buddy." I went to Russel's chair as I gave him lots of kisses on his face. "Good morning too, Mama. Stop, it tickles." Russel was giggling and I can't help myself but kiss him more like he was my kid. "You look...fresh," Lala told me as I went to my seat and drank my orange juice. "Am I?" I smiled at them and I started to feast my meal, and it was heavenly delicious. "Mrs. Cruz, if I may tell you something, about the Young Mistress." My ears claps as I heard my wife's name. "What about her?"

"Earlier this morning, I noticed that the Young Mistress was quite...new. A better one, her lovely smile once appeared again to me, since I've known her when she was in her mother's womb." Bernard started to and I get interested in her story. "You see, Young Mistress lost her smile since she let her monster controlled her life. Then after her mom died, she got even worst. I treated her very well as she was mine, for my whole existential. She was and always be gifted kid to us all, but she keeps reminding herself as a bad omen to her father. And that how it started." I saw that Lala and Russel are leaving now in the dining room and Bernard was now sitting beside me.

"Justine is still young and she can make herself better, like she was supposed to be." I told Bernard and I heard him chuckled. "That's a thing, Mrs. Cruz, everything got shifted when you came to her life, and when I say life, it means you turned on the switch where she became remarkable again as she was needs to be with." I was getting confused right now, I just came because of her dad's order. Well, I witnessed how she was growing as a real adult but, it is part of her life, right? Not me, being to her life or with.

"I think that the Young Mistress was happy to be with you and will be for a lifetime. You opened her heart that she was closed it for a long time. And if she shut it again, don't lose hope, there are other entrances to go into her. Mrs. Cruz, grab the opportunity as you can, or else, you both might lost it without even trying and regret it in the future." Bernard stood from his seat and now he was heading to the kitchen.

"You're saying that Justine might actually love me? Even though it's just a short period of time after we met?" I asked him confusingly because I believe love will be determine in a series of times. We can't just fall in love for over 6 months?

"Love has no measurement, Mrs. Cruz. And also Love is complicated. However, Love will enact us on what we truly desire, for the rest of our lives." Bernard grinned at me as he totally disappeared to the room.

I was astonished by his words, and I relatively agree with him. I don't even know about love but I keep asking myself, what I really wanted for my entire life, and it was family. Which, Justine has already started it, with me. And Bernard just told me to grab the chances if there it is, and Justine was already in here.

I'm getting bewildered and insane. I mean, I would love, to be with her. But I wanted to know her true identity, her flaws, her everything. And I liked to be open to her too, but I'm scared, and I don't know what it is. Fuck, this is so kind of misery to me. Bernard was right,

Love is complicated.