forty-one

Emma's.

Last night was terrific!

I fucking love her and I missed her so much, she even made me squirt 4 times last night. I love how prudent she was to me as she also cared for our babies. The way she eats me while riding to her face makes me shaky. Her touches are making me home to her arms as I kissed her plucked lips, making my world turned upside down. I'm happy how I acclaim her talents in bed and also her courteous gestures to me.

I love her so much, I don't want any more than her.

She's my home, my world, my life.

As I woke up from her soft snores, my heart melt as I realized, I slept next to her, cuddling like we're scared to lose each other. I can hear how her heartbeats, as I smell her natural breath are ecstatic. Justine was so peaceful and warm as she was sleeping next to me. I love this view. Her wavy hair that is colored like mine is absolutely stunning. I guess anything you make her wear, really suits her androgynous face.

I traced my index finger to her long eyelashes, gosh I hope I have those too. And I went down to her cute nose down to her lips, those pink lips as I tracked also her jawline, where I noticed the masterpiece I made. I giggled as I remember our steamy interactions last night. I fucking love this view, wishing I could wake up with this angelic face.

"Staring is inappropriate, Mrs. Cruz." She enunciates as I startled through her genuine voice. I tried to put some distance from her but she caught me and pulled closer to her. Shit, my breath smelled like a deadly stink.

I sooner stared at those brown eyes, as the sun lights faded to her face. She smiled at me and she was about to kiss me and I stopped her. "What? Why?" Her creased eyes asking me. "Morning breath." I told her. She shortly moved up and tried to smell her own breath.

"Sorry about that, I'll be back." She told me and I palmed my face to her response, what I meant was me, not her. She smells addicted. I saw her naked torso, as well as her round ass jogging to our bathroom as I heard our sink opened. I stood up from our mattress, carrying the sheet that covers my body, and marched down to our lavatory. I was disappointed when I caught her putting some towel to cover her friend down there as she was wearing now her white Nike sports bra. Her abs earn me trembling while her V-shaped waist rendering me get moist. God knows how dirty I am right now.

"I'm done!" Her energetic voice was so adorable as she sprayed some mint into her mouth. "Can I kiss you now?" Justine acts like a child, as I wanted to be. That's my true Justine. She is still a kid so she acts that way, and I love her so much.

"What I meant was I'm having the bad breath, not you, silly." I laughed at her while picking up my toothbrush. "I love your breath, you don't have to brush it though, it smells great." She compliments and I laughed at her. I started to clean my mouth since I clearly smelled like her cum, I watched how she patiently wait for me as she hugged me from the back.

"I love you, no matter what." She whispered that it sends me an electric shock all over my body, as I rolled my eyes up.

"And I love you too, both of you." Justine kneeled as she kisses my tummy, it feels odd but I love her interest and affection for our kids. Justine stood up as she kisses the love bites she made to me. "I love how I made those to you." She was so optimistic today and I can't help but to join her vibe.

When I did, I kissed her slowly but passionately as I dropped the blanket out to my body. "Join me in the shower?" I invited her and she giggled at me. "Shower sex?" I shook my head as I teased her and she suddenly carried me like a bridal style and we both jumped in now to the tub.
___________________________________________