fourteen

Justine's.

I carried the sleeping Emma on the spare room here in my jet so she can position herself properly. I smiled as I remembered how she makes friends with me. I really don't have real friends, I mean I have friends, but they wanted to be with me because of money or else, sex. Michael, Zed, and the love of my life can handle and understand me clearly, they're different from others. And I wish Emma was different too as our friendship started.
___________________________________________

I was finishing some documents that Gina sent me before I stepped on the plane. I saw how many investors wanted to meet up with me and Bruce. I guess the proclamation as the new CEO of Spur Industries is the reason why the company is going well.

We're now 3 hours away from Berlin and my wife is still asleep. I didn't wanna disturb her nap so I proceeded to eat my lunch alone. After that, I went back to work again as I read more contracts that were willing to help me to raise again the Spur Industries.

I loosen some buttons on my neck and rest for a while since after we landed there I will apparently go to the conference to meet my new investors and decided to create a small office in Berlin

I loosen some buttons on my neck and rest for a while since after we landed there I will apparently go to the conference to meet my new investors and decided to create a small office in Berlin. I have a good friend there, we both went together as we take our MBA at Harvard, so I needed her help to set up my first branch outside of the US.

"Justine?" A soft voice was heard in the plane as I looked behind me it was my drowsy wife. "Hey, I didn't wake you up since you have a peaceful nap earlier. Lunch, you want?" I asked her as she sat in front of me. "I didn't know you have poor eyesight?" She noticed my reading glass. "No, It's just my reading glass, but my eyes are perfect as well." I retorted and called the stewardess to grab some lunch for my wife. "Did you get some good snooze too?" She asked as they put the food on her table. I was busy reading some papers again to avoid her gazes, it's kind of awkward.

I nodded my head to respond to her as she started to dig in her meal. We were silent for a while when I heard her moaned. I quickly looked at her and she was still eating, but then she moaned again as she ate her food. "This is so delicious, what is it?" She asked me. "It's Adobo." I replied to her as I went my stare back to the papers. And she moaned again as she was so satisfied.

Justine Jr., behave.

"Can you stop that?" I scolded her but she's too clueless about what I am telling her. "Stop what?" She was oblivious. "Groaning like someone is... killing you." I can't find the right words to describe it. She smirked at me and said, "You mean like someone is grinding on me?" She bites her utensils while staring at me, and my junior likes it, fuck!

"I need to rest." I told to her as I grab all my things in there and went to the spare room. She was laughing out loud right now and I just rolled my eyes. "Such a tease." I murmured as I enter the room.
___________________________________________

I wasn't lying that I need some sleep for a while. I heard and feel Emma nudging me to wake up and as I open my eyes, I saw how gorgeous she is.