thirty-one

Justine's.

"I know, there's an emergency came off and I needed to resolve it... Yes, I'm fine, it's just one who was having casualties... Honey, it's a little complex if I explain it through the phone... I'm so sorry, Emma. I'll be home early, take care ok? Bye." My call ended up as I reminded Emma that I can't make it up today at the clinic.

"I love you, Emma." I whispered to my phone because I badly wanted to say that to her.

I rubbed my eyes and huffed out off my stress as the nurses in here checking Gina's conditions. As I straightened up from the door frame, I saw many of my employees are looking at my body. I realized, Gina made this, the cracked shirt, not my wife's love marks. "I'm paying you all to work, not to stare at your boss' exquisite body." I glared at them as I said those lines, they quickly turn their head away from me. I sighed a little bit and called Taylor to drop me some new clothes at the trunk.

I went to Gina's bed and saw she was having a hard time straighten herself. "Hey." I greeted her and she was not looking at me. "I'm sorry that I did that to you. It's kind of sheepish when you came to my seat and shoved off my favorite shirt like that." I apologize to her and I saw the nurse was looking at us and my exposed body. I wanted to berate them but Gina finally looked at me and touch my hands. "I should be the one to say sorry. I was angry and irritated about... this." Gina traced each marks on my abs as she said those lines. As it goes on, her hand was about to go down to my dingdong and said, "And I'm sorry that I harassed you, here." I quickly hold her hand as I can feel her touches are going inside my trousers.

"Gina, it's ok. I did damage to you. And I'm really sorry about that. I feel bad because I was like hurting Ginnie again after all she's your identical twin sister, so it was intentionally looked like her." I softly grasp her hands and hiding my guilty face from her. Gina lifted her body hard and I assisted her that for. Gina cupped her smooth palms to my cheeks and she was smiling at me. "You didn't do anything to Ginnie. It was totally an accident death to her. Don't be too harsh for yourself. Always remember that I am here, Justine. I'm the last person who will understand and love you the most."

I nodded my head and I carefully hugged her to avoid breaking some bones of hers. She was really a great sister to my life. "I'm gonna let you rest for a week first." I told her and I know she will disagree with this. "No, I want to help you with your work, Justine. Just a little message and then I'm off to go again." Her brows are raising and I can't help but chuckle. "You need to rest, I don't want bad happens to you again while working. So, as your boss, one week could be fine." I ordered her and she was not satisfied. "3 days then I'm good." She tried to persuade me.

"No. One week to assure you get stronger than the diamonds." I teased her.

"How about 5 days? That's it. I really need to get back on track Justine." She is a stubborn woman, just like her sister.

"Fine, 5 days and we're good. " I smiled at her, as she thanked me once more.

After that, Taylor came to the clinic, bringing me my new set of suits and I quickly grabbed it to finally change. "Wait, where are you going? I thought you informed Ms. Spur about my situation right now? So you can't make it to the check-up, right?" Gina stopped me.

"Yeah, I told her about that. I just need to change my outfit since you broke it and everyone now is looking at me." I told her. "Then why not do this here, nobody's around. Just locked the doors then you're done. Easy and simple." She casually replied to me and I can't help but feel ashamed. "Oh, don't be, Justine. You think I didn't see you naked at all times and see your big friend down there?" Gina winked at me and bit her tongue like she was teasing me. Fuck, Justine Jr. is being awake because of that.