seven

Emma's.

Running away from her was my best idea to do it, since I wanted to confront  to her in the first place but look what I get? I got hurt and frightened. She's very dangerous, and scary earlier, like no one must mess up to her, or else you're cold dead.

While exiting the CEO's floor, I looked out my bruised arm and I can feel a sting from the pain when I touched it, I can't believe she will be this brutal, and I really am about to back out from this arrangement.

When I heard the sound of opening the elevator, I quickly went inside and continue my whining. "What floor?" A robust voice asked me, which makes me startled and I realized I wasn't alone. I looked up and saw a hunky, well-groomed man, his green eyes like mine are looking at me. I was stopped for a moment but I rapidly wipe my tears and continue sniffing.

"Ground floor." I answered him firmly. I heard that he pressed some buttons from it. I was hiding my face from the curtains of my hair when I saw in front of me, a hand with a hankie on it. "It's ok, it was clean and I didn't use it at all." He said it and I looked up again, but he was busy with his phone. It looks like he was working here, with files stuck in his armpits and busy scrolling his phone, while his left hand is in front of me.

"My hands are getting numb, Miss." He told me again and finally match his eyes to mine. "I don't need it." I shortly replied. "I insist. I don't want to be look like I'm the reason that I made you cry in here." He retorted while smiling down at my height and I felt hot in my cheeks.

I just get the cloth on him and I faced my head downwards. "Thank you" I murmured and we're already on the 20th floor. "I'm Chandler, I feel like I need to introduce myself to you, so I shoot my shot." He brought his hand on me and I shyly shook it. "Emma, thank you again for this." I said.

"No problem, and by the way, try to use some ointments on those."He pointed out my bruises to my left arm as he headed out to the 5th floor. "See you soon, Emma." He greeted me while smiling and I was about to reply to him when the door shut me off.

I just looked at the handkerchief he gave to me and saw a sign from it. "C. P."

As the door went open, many buffed men escorted me to a car, probably it's Jonathan's, and I didn't mind the reporters when I left the building. I kept the cloth in my pocket bag and we began to move towards home.
___________________________________________

1 week later

A week has passed, and Justine is still in the dark, hiding from the stressful people, such as the reporters, paparazzi, and me. Yes, she didn't even call me or message me to say sorry or mentioned that she has done something wrong to me.

Mr. Cruz also didn't contact me after the meeting but the wedding is still on the clock. The wedding organizer went here two days ago, and the good thing dad and mom were here helped me to have a meeting with them. I was disappointed at Justine, where she didn't show up to this type of discussion which we should both done this because that's what her father instructed to us.

The wedding is 3 weeks away from now, and I'm here looking at different themes that will be decorated at our wedding. "Why not the vintage style?" Mom asked me and she handed me the photo about the theme.

 "Why not the vintage style?" Mom asked me and she handed me the photo about the theme