twenty-eight

Emma's.

My two babies are now getting in shape to my stomach and they're now in the second month. Times flies as well as them, tomorrow will be my other check-up and Justine is a thousand miles away from us. Since the announcement, Justine became protective of me as she doubles the security who is guarding me. And ever since that day, she became distant again. Always busy and didn't have time to check on me.

Sometimes I'll be found her dead-sleep in her office. I'm being paranoid about her health and well-being again. She always drops my food to Stella on the set and when I caught up with her in the morning, she will just kiss me on my cheeks and her children (on my tummy) then she'll rush to her car to leave. That's so sad for me, I miss her.

Anyways, it's 5 in the afternoon and it's time for me to go home. Yes, I have my own schedule in here, considering that I'm pregnant and carrying two children. I always entertained my fans once they're here for me. I take some pictures also and autographs even Justine's guards are too hectic to my surroundings. Nevertheless, I'm on my way home, I'm so tired and my back is sore because of these two boogers' weight. I can't believe Justine was a sharpshooter though.

Bernard greeted me as well as Russel and Lala when I got home. I was so exhausted and I needed to meet my bed right away. I excused myself to them for have some nap first. Then after cleaning myself, I proceeded to my room and tried to have an hour of beauty sleep for a while.

When I woke up, it's already night time and I found our clock placed at 12:35 am. Wow! Is that how long I slept? I missed dinner. As the people in here are already sleeping, I decided to eat my avocado flavor ice cream downstairs. I tried to be sneaky as I can, but someone caught me.
"You should be sleeping this time, it's not healthy for our babies." It was my wife's voice, I glimpsed her body sitting on a chair near the lamps where she opens it. She was drinking her bourbon while her tie was untied and the two buttons to her neck are unbutton. I thought she'll be in the Philippines for 3 weeks?

"I need to accompany you to the clinic later this morning. You should be sleeping right now." Does she read my thoughts? Is she Wanda now? "I skipped dinner, so I'm hungry as well as our babies." I announced myself to her. Justine kept on drinking her whiskey as she's staring at me so bold. "I'm kind of hungry too, you know." Justine stood in her seat as she handed me my avocado ice cream that I'm craving for. I was reaching for it, but Justine is keep on teasing me.

"Justine you know what would happen if I get pissed off to you." I sternly replied to her and she was smirking at me. She slowly opens her white shirt, and I slowly witnessing her toned body. Now I'm getting hungry for her. Why am I getting so wild right now?!

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"J-Justine? W-what are you d-doing?" I saw how she undressed, leaving only her Calvin Klein sports bra and boxer, I can see her junior underneath from those cotton, she's big and long.

"You said you're hungry right?" She asked me as she slowly making her way to our mattress. My gulp was continuous, leaving me anxious and horny. Fuck you, pregnancy hormones!

"Justine, you're drunk." I told her as I bumped my back to the header. Shit, dead-end! "I'm not drunk, I just wanted to see you, get tensed, when I'm around to you." She winked at me, with her husky voice, making my pussy so wet.

Justine opens the container as she scoops down the ice cream using her index and ring finger. Fuck! I want those dirty fingers inside of me. "Here, have a taste, mahal ko." I love how she called me that, even though I didn't know what's that supposed to be mean. She enabled me to open my mouth and let her long fingers play with my tongue. It's so delicious, what I meant is the Ice cream. But I get more interested as she again dips her fingers to the Ice Cream then she put it on her toned abs.