nine

The day before the Wedding

Justine's.

It's another day for me and I was now sitting here at Bruce's office, hiding from his crew to watch them how will they take the new information about new changes for this company. I'm wearing a black suit to be able to be unseen in the dark conference room.

Early on, the executives are attending the room, as well the Board of Directors and the stockholders

Early on, the executives are attending the room, as well the Board of Directors and the stockholders. And the meeting had already started.

"Good morning gentlemen, today we will discuss the new movement that will be happening here now at Spur Industries. In the great long run, we've experienced positive feedback from our investors and to our dearest customers. With such praise and increasing numbers to our stocks, I decided to expand more for this company. It went well at first, but sooner we've been devastated with pure loss at everything until we've been bankrupted." Bruce's speech made his executives smirked because of his failed decisions and calls. I noticed that these gentlemen are not worried about the loss of their company.

"Sure Bruce you pulled the wrong strings, but may I remind you that you also put at risk the budgets and the money of the company at nothing, including our shares." These are Bruce's stockholders. These big fat old gentlemen are no good to him while discovering that they corrupting the company's money.

"We assumed that you have another worthless idea that will take a stake from our money." The other stockholder. "And this is the reason we called out the Board of Directors to fire you from this day and we will get the Spur Industries from you." He continued and smiling widely at the poor Bruce.

(A/n: I'm so sorry, I have minimum knowledge about business so let's just assume it was part of the real business talk. Please understand it for the sake of the flow of the story. Thank youu✌✌)

"Actually, that's the Board of Director's judgment whether you take the company and the last share that Bruce had." This is where I butt in right now.  I wanted to not get these thieves their high hopes for Bruce's Company.

"Ms. Cruz, what a pleasant surprise. You've been here from the start?" The other shareholders asked and I saw how shocked they were. "I've been here before you walked in, in here. I got early since I wanted to inspect and observe my new company." I smiled at them and they were not happy about what have I just said.

"How come you said that this will be yours? Just because you're going to marry his daughter doesn't mean you're the new owner and the CEO of the Spur Industries." The irritated old man said it to and I just grinned at them.

"You're correct, that's not how business work, gentlemen. That's why we have the Board of Directors, right? You called them because you wanted to kick out my soon father-in-law, however, they assigned me to take charge of the ship." I smiled at him victoriously while all of them are trembling from the news I've just announced.