Prologue

She pushes me to our white king-size bed and I saw her lustful eyes, hungrily to fuck me. Emma, my wife, hesitantly unbuckled my pants while I'm watching her with so much of amaze. She grabs my hard and mad cock and I left a groan because of her touches.

"Honey, I think you're just jealous." I teased her but I can see how furious she was.

"I'm not jealous, young lady. I'm being territorial on what is mine." She retorted while undressing her dress in front of me. I smirked at her because of what she said to me.

"Finally, you said it that I'm yours. Such a possessive and aggressive." I winked at her and after she left her lingerie on, she once again captured my dick and I arched my back because of her antics.

"You're mine. This is mine. All of you are mine. I left everything behind just to get from this." She forcefully removed my pants and my boxer and ripped off my dress suit which its buttons flew around.

Fuck, I'm being turned on.

"And if I see someone crawling at my property, I will fucking kill her." She was literally mad at my new secretary that I helped earlier. I was just being a good boss to my employees.

I was about to talk again but Emma unexpectedly sucked my 9-inch cock and I moaned so loud because of it. "Emma... Baby, take it easy tiger..." I moaned so loud as she taking my dick trip to heaven.

"Why? Does your other whore can eat you like this?" She was getting faster and deeper and I'm about to cum too early.

"Emma, I'm about to..." I told her but she left my cock out of her mouth when I wasn't able to release my sweet cum, and she was teasing me as I watch her how her tongue, licking her upper lip. I released a loud sighed and closed my eyes after what she has done to me.

"Mom and Dad will be here any moment, grab some new clothes and clean your mess." She instructed me while pulling her dress up but I didn't want to end it like this.

I stood up from our bed and pushed her to her vanity desk, which some of her makeup tools fell.

"What the fuck, Justine! I told you my parents will... Agghhh!" I interrupted her as I enter my hard dick to her wet and tight pussy.

"I know, and we need to be quick Honey." I teased her as I started to charge her up.

Our room was filled with erotic moans and screams. And I love how she's yelling my name, begging to go deeper and harder.

"These are mine too, Emma." I whispered to her ear while massaging her right beautiful breast which it added more sensual moans from her. "Tell me you love me." I ordered her and I can see how her eyes rolling up as she was having a great time with my little friend down there.

"I love you Justine. I love Argh! You, my wife. I'm yours and You're mine! Honey I'm about to... Ughh!!" Emma spatted as we both reach our climax.

I slowly taking my junior out of her flower and I saw how my juices dripping down to her legs. "I... need a shower." She tiredly mumbled it while her legs are wiggling and can't take any faster.

I carry her little and exhausted body like a bridal and I can see how drowsy she really was. "Come hun, I'll help you to clean up." I smiled at her and I kissed her temples while entering our bathroom.