introduction

Emma's.

Finally! Our limo has arrived. I'm almost 30 minutes late from my red carpet and I know my manager was scolding me a few hours ago, where Richard and I took the wrong route and stuck up in traffic.

"Look poise darling, cameras and flashes are will be on your way. Just hold on to your boyfie, and you will be fine." Stella, my assistant, aka my best friend informed me and Richie to be more aware of media people and paparazzis.

"Ready babe?" Richie asked me and at his back, I can see how Stella rolled her blue eyes and was disgusted with my boyfriend. She doesn't like Richard at the beginning, I don't know why but she was telling me that this man was nothing but a Casanova. I shook my head yes to him and we continue to exit our hotel where we staying.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

"Congratulations, Graduates!" The host announced to the podium as all of the students, including me, threw our graduation caps up in the sky and greeting each other congrats.

After that, I proceeded to go with my mother and my older brother, Joey, outside of the theater while waving their hands to me. As usual, my dad was not here, he's not totally proud of what I have achieved here at Harvard. But it's fine, as I passed my MBA, I would be named as the new CEO of Cruz Corp.

"I'm so proud of you honey!" Mom embraced me while praising me. I was happy that she was here, not being addicted to the company's office in the Philippines.

"Mom, stop kissing me, I'm not a baby." I protested to her and she never stops kissing me. As she was finished, Joey grabbed me and prisoned me to his tight hug. "Oh please, don't tell me you're also about to cry." I teased him but I can hear he was sniffing. Geez! Too much drama in here.

"Congratulations sis! I'm so proud of you. You survived college." We chuckled all and he kisses me to my temples. Joey has already a 4 years old son, Russel, so it is acceptable that he acted like a father.

After this, we decided to go home and start the party there, and I'm sure dad will be there.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

"Emma, look here!"

"Miss Spur over here!"

"Show us your smile, beauty!"

"Miss Spur can you tell us some details about your new movie!"

My eyes taking these numerous flashes as I post myself to the red carpet. I didn't mind the questions raising to me and Richie escorted me to enter the building as I wave my hands to my fans out there.

As we entered with Richie and my entourage, I greeted some of my co-workers here at the premiere night of my new movie 'Stars kisses Moons' and this will be my last project for this year. I wanted to travel the world with Richie and spend each other time, and I love this man, his gentle and caring.

"Babe, are you excited for our Santorini gateway?" He asked me and scrunched my nose from the excitement. "I can't even wait to go home and get some good sleep for our flight tomorrow!" I told him as we kissed. I miss those lips for the last 7 months of being away from him.

"Let finish this, shall we?" He asked me and I bobbed my head up and down and we proceeded to the theater to finally watch my new movie.
___________________________________________

After the end credits, the cinema was filled with cheering and applauses to us and I bowed my head together with my other actors and actresses to the crowd.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart! That scene was beautiful and extraordinary!" My father greeted me and we hug to each other. "I'm so glad you came, dad. Did you love it?" I asked him and he kisses my cheeks. "Of course! I'll support my little girl. But I wanted to talk to you. Oh! Where are my manners? Emma this is Mr. Jonathan Cruz, the CEO of Cruz Corp. One of my great friends." Dad introduced me to the man who looks in his 60's. And I didn't involve myself in my father's business but he still insisted me, be known for the company.

I shook my hand to him and smiled at him, "Good to see you, Ms. Spur. What a wonderful movie you are. I'm sure my daughter would love you so much." He said it to me and I can't believe that his offspring was my diehard fan.

"Anyways, do you mind Jon, joining us at the reception and for dinner too?" Dad asked him and why would he invite him since I can tell he was not a big fan of showbiz. Yes, he could be the big boss in the business world but this is my night, and I wanted dad to celebrate with me a new milestone in my life.

"Sorry Bruce, I'm attending also my daughter's after-party. She just graduated from her College and will take MBA to her alma mater, Harvard. But soon, I'll guess our daughters will be meeting. Great to see you again Ms. Spur and the movie was great." He declared while shook my father's hand and to mine. As he left, I looked at my father with confusion.

"Why you even invited him to dinner dad? I mean you even brought him here at my premier night." I asked dad while we're now exiting the cinema. "I like to introduce my lovely daughter to my business partner and my friend since I already met my daughter-in-law." He explained and he was being skeptical.

"Come, the dinner is waiting for us." He assisted me as welcomed again with the camera flashes and cheering of the crowds.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

The party was already done and dad didn't show up. Joey already goes home for his child, well mom is still in the house but busy with her calls since she will go back to Manila again to finish something God knows what. Bernard, our butler, has always been here with my party and we're now drinking whiskey at our mini bar, well it's just me drinking and Bernard just listening and watching me get drunk.

"All I wanted was an appreciation, Bernard. My parents can't even give that to me. You see, I have the wisdom, the charms, and even been good to myself just to be noticed by my father. But it was all nothing for him, at least mom finally realized she has a daughter." I bragged to  Bernard while finishing my first bottle of whiskey.

"Young mistress, you're parents are just been busy for a while, but they will come around. So stop mopping yourself down to alcohol, it is bad for your health." Bernard told me and I'm opening another bottle to drink with.

"Bernard? Who are you-..." Dad finally showed up and saw me like a miserable offspring he has.

"Aha! Here goes my daddy! I... have been graduated! Do you know that? No, let me rephrase it, do you even know you have still a daughter that waited for you, to praise with and to congratulate his only daughter!" I yelled at him while Bernard was holding me up.

"You're drunk Justine. Bernard, get her to bed now." Dad ordered our butler but I tried to restrain myself. "No dad, I'm tired. I'm tired to be the good daughter, I've studied hard, compete in every academic event just to be proud of you and mom. I even left my true friends because insisted they're not well and good for me. I've been the way you wanted to have!" I shouted at him but he even flinched from what I have said to him. I was crying and he was nothing. I've been hurt all through the years but once he never looked at me like I was his offspring.

"Bring her up to her bedroom." That's all he replied to me, and I was left dumbfounded. He shoved my shoulder and leave me at the counter. "Let's get you to sleep, young Mistress," Bernard told me and assisted me to go up the stairs.

And this is where my life will change.