twenty

Justine's.

"Welcome to your new home, people." Dad opened the large doors to us and my wife was pretty excited about it. New home? Why it should be? She's already living peacefully on her own crib and mines too, well sometimes at the mansion or my penthouse. But why should be joined together in one roof?

Emma was running around as she explore the living room, dining, and kitchen. "Oh my God! They have a pool!" She's like a child when she saw a pool for the first time.

 "Oh my God! They have a pool!" She's like a child when she saw a pool for the first time

"It's so beautiful!" She yelled out when she saw a garden to the other side of the pool.

"Your wife is an environment lover." Dad whispered to me and I chuckled as I stared at my wife amazed at the plants. It's a cute place, but Emma was way better when she stepped in here. "Guess you both like it here. This will be my wedding gift to you both." Dad handed me the keys, which I supposed is the key to the new house.

"You can pack things right now and move on here like a real married couple." He smiled at me as we entered both back to the house, leaving Emma to have some time to her new playground. "This house is big for us, Dad. I can't accept it and Emma will be driven away to her work in Santa Monica. " I pick up some acceptable reasons to not moving in together here.

"Yes, the house is too big for you both, that's why I let you bring some company with you. You can take Russel in here since Joey will be back again to Manila." Dad patted my shoulder as he dragging me back to the front doors. "You can take his nanny, Lala. Also, Bernard, he can stay with you. The kid loves Bernard. Then you have your guards and hers too. Now the house is loaded." He was optimistic while explaining this to me.

"I don't think Bernard can leave you at the manor. He's been there before I and Joey were born." I debated at him. He was now stepping out to our new home and proceeded to his car.

"I already talked to him, and he loves the idea. He was now preparing his and Russel's baggage. Any minute now, the truck movers will be at your wife's house, so you better two go there and help them." He retorted as his bodyguard opened the door to him. "What about you? You'll be alone back there." I asked him. He's just smiled at me and entered his Mercedes-Benz car.