forty-two

A/N: I don't know if y'all love this chapter, but I need to do this POV. Peace ✌
___________________________________________

Gina's.

"Do you need to bring him up there?"

"Of course, she's a star, and he will make her shine," I smirked as I plan a plot for Justine's birthday.

Justine and I are already doing great, but this bitch impedes my dreams with Justine. I'm obsessed with her, she's everything that I wanted as I accept her truly what she was and incapable with. I accept her flaws and imperfections and still looking at her perfectly. It's a good thing I rid off my sister's life from her.

You see I'm not a psychopath, I'm not yet worst than that. I'm deeply in love with Justine. And I will do everything to us become an endgame. I will risk everything, even that's bitch life.

"Let's see how far can you get, Ms. Spur." I despise her. I dropped the call as I grab another sweet mango that Justine gave me, yes it is mine. God, I wish I was the one who she impregnated, not that stupid gold digger. Justine was tied up because of her and those imbecile children.

"That's fucking great idea!" I told to myself while sitting pretty to my swivel chair. "What if... Justine is not the real responsible for that bitch's pregnancy?" I was laughing devilish as I thought of that idea.

"That's right make him believe that it was someone's obligation, not my Justine." I squashed the half of mango while recalling how Justine talked to me about their interaction in Germany.

She's really hitting my nerve!

"Let's make her birthday, special! Shall we?" I laughed again as I exited my home and proceed to the office, leaving the precious mangoes to my abode.
___________________________________________

"I don't know why you call me for this, you should be surprising me, Gina, not helping you for my own surprise occasion." My sweet Justine complained about being around with me as I observed the employees fix the grand hall in our company building.

"Well this is not totally the grand finale, I just want to make you sure, you're fine with these decorations and the food will be preparing later. Also, the guests are already said 'yes' to coming here before 7 in the evening." I informed her as we tried the first dish prepared for us.

Justine taste tests each one as she finally approves it all, of course, I know her best. "Great! Everything is looking fantastic. I should leave now before I spoiled myself here." She smiled at me and it hit my heart directly.

"Wait!"

"Did I miss something?" She asked.

"It's almost evening, maybe we should fix you to your room, I already prepared your favorite suit, upstairs." I tried my best to stop her and I can see she was having doubts about it. "Fine. Just tell Taylor to fetch Emma before the event. I will start walking down here with and if only my wife is here."

For fuck sake, that bloody bastard.

Justine headed to the elevator to prepare herself now. The hall was magnificent as well as the banner signed a Happy Birthday for Justine. I hastily went to my room too, to fix myself for this event. I should look elegant, letting the press mistakingly took I was Justine's date for tonight. I purposely not telling yet Taylor about that lady to catch up from their home.

Wearing my fitted black dress, making sure that my cleavage is well aroused for my Justine, I know her weakness for heavenly sake. With my dark red lipstick on, bunning my raven hair up, so I can show my smooth skin and collar bone.