twenty-three

Emma's.

"Congratulations, sweetheart. I can't believe it, I'm going to be a grandpa." Dad told us as he was now about to cry.

My parents came shortly as Stella announced to them that I'm 2 weeks pregnant. I was having mixed emotions right now. I'm so happy because I'm having a little bun in here, preparing to bake it well and perfect. On the other hand, my childish wife is out there, making herself hate herself more because she was having a child with me.

But anything goes wrong, I will protect my child, no matter what she wants me to do or her precious money offers me to drop my baby. Absolutely not! There's nothing more than my child's existence. If she wants to hate me then I don't care. This is my only opportunity to grab another milestone in my life. I don't need her to raise our child, if she doesn't want it, then leave her life to me.

After an hour of staying at the hospital, Jonathan came into my room with the full house in here. "Jonathan, glad you can make it." Dad and Jonathan hug each other like proud grandfathers. The girls went in awe as they saw how adorable they are as being excited to become granddads.

"Where's Justine?" Jon asked us and I lowered my head as I heard that asshole's name. "Can I talk to you, Jon? For a minute?" I requested him and he nods at me. The others are starting to stepping outside of the room as we're now left in here. "Is this Justine's child?" God, they're both the same, as usual, like father, like daughter.

"This is Justine's. She's the last one that I let her shoot some loads to my va-jay-jay, Jonathan." I sarcastically told him as I rolled my eyes off. She's worst than Justine!

"Ok you don't have to be necessary to that, I believe in you. So, what do want to discuss about?" He asked me as he put his hands to his waist.

"Your daughter is being an asshole. Not because she was doing foolish stuff again, no. My issue here is that she looked at our child as her number one contender to your company, the whole property that you'll give it to them." I informed him and he doesn't care at all.

"So? She needs to prove herself to me if she's applicable by taking over my company. If not, then she leaves me no choice but to give to my grandchild." She clarifies to me and my head is aching.

"That is the problem, Jonathan. You see your daughter as a failure." I told him. "Which she was." He replied and I can't help it anymore. She's the worst father I've ever met.

"Jonathan! Justine is longing for your love and your care as a father. She lost her mom, then you're gonna make her suffer by bringing her down?! I don't want Justine to do that to our children. That she'll become like you. Ruthless and ignorant, and blinded by power and wealth!" I said it to him as I defend my wife to him. I saw how Justine became a puppet to his father's game. She needs help, not from me but from her father.

"You want me to give it all to Justine, even she's a complete disappointment to the family?" Jonathan asked like he was about to lose his mind because of my assertions.

"No, I'm saying is to make amends to your daughter. A real sorry from her father and acceptance. Forgive and Forget, Jon. Forgive and Forget. Don't let her be like you to our future kids. My children need her to stand as their parents." I wished to him about having a little chat with her daughter so it is less burden for my wife. Justine was clouded by hatred and superiority.

I don't want Justine to be her dad, and I don't want my children to be like Justine right now. She needs to be changed into a better person as soon as possible.

"I'll talk to her." Jonathan accepted my offer and I was glad that I helped them both. "Jonathan, Forgive and Forget." That's my last words to him as he's now leaving me in the room.
___________________________________________