twenty-six

Justine's.

After Emma's show, we both go home in separate transportation, she goes with Devon and I go with Taylor. I'm still feeling her pouty lips against mine, and I love how prominent she is and competitive. I was smiling here in the back seat like a cupid's slave as I recalled again our sweet kiss earlier. The way she alleviated my stress was by just using her magical lips.

When we arrived, I wasn't expecting that Bruce and Amelia will be here, but I didn't mind it though. Dinner is superb and Emma is avoiding me. What now?

Russel became close to Emma's family and announced to them that he was excited about his upcoming cousin. The rest of the family is having a great time here, but, every time Emma was free and I have a chance to talk to her, she abruptly retreated from me. Is she mad at me?

When the night went low and Russel is sleepy right now, Emma accompanied her family to their cars as we all greeted them with a good night. I carried the sleeping Russel to my arms and he was already snoring to my neck. After laying him down on his bed and kissing him a good night, I went outside and directly go to our room.

When I entered the room, Emma was busy on the balcony on her phone, and based on what I heard, it's about her work. So I decided to leave her alone first and went to the bathroom. After my 30 minutes of my night routine, I wear my boxers and white tee, since Emma doesn't like to let me sleep naked due to the reason that I might catch some cold.

Well, she's my boss so I let it be.

As I went outside of the walk-in closet room, considering it is connected to the bathroom, I saw the sleeping Emma on our bed. I huffed because of that and it leaves me to sleep on the large couch.

Emma and I never slept in one bed, most of the time I sleep in my office at home and I never bother her in here.

I was about to reach the doorknob when Emma spoke, "Are you not gonna sleep in here?" It was a soft voice from her. "I thought you don't want to talk or see me since dinner. You definitely ignoring me the whole night, Emma." I told her while she lift her body to face me.

Wow! Her nipples are showing under her silk nightgown. Justine Jr. is getting wild because of you, Emma.

I covered my crouch and swallowed some air. "You know that I need to entertain my parents in our house right? Besides, you're talking with dad all night too." She retorted to me as she stood up from the bed, walking slowly towards me.

Is this kind of torture to me?!

"I missed you." She whispered to me as she hugs me tight, resting her face to my chest. Why do I feeling this way? My heart beats faster and her warm hugs are so comfortable, not because of her boobs, but because of her whole self making me calm and easy.

"I missed you too, Emma," I replied to her, feeling her skin to mine. Emma's fingers are playing with my baby hairs behind my neck and it leaves my whole body a goosebump. "I guess you're really tired, Justine. Let me massage you so you can sleep well." Emma smiled at me and pulling me towards our large bed.

"You sure, it is fine? I can sleep in the guest room." I scratched the back of my head while Emma pushes me back to the bed. I was sitting and resting my back on the headboard as Emma straddle to my lap. It should be awkward for me but instead, I pulled her closer to me as I rest my head to her vanilla scent neck.

Emma caresses my nape while humming, and it's so relaxing and delicate. "Will you still stay with me, as a friend, after my pregnancy and the 4 years arrangement?" She carefully asked me while she massages my earlobes. I looked up at her and said, "Of course, you're greater than just my friend." I smiled at her and she was surprised by what I have just said to her. "What do you mean by that?" She cluelessly asked me.