fifty-one

A/n: don't hate me for doing this and please be sure that you have some tissues next to you 'cause we're about to go down.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

Harvey and Harley's birthdays were remarkable yesterday. My friends and co-actors that I invited were lovely to meet my children. Justine makes their celebration vaster and extraordinary!

Our garden at home as well our pool area is full of our guests and some kids. Few of Justine's business partners invited their kids in here since it is a kid's party. Russel was here too, enjoying the company with his cousins, he's a very good big brother to the twins, Russel treated them as his siblings as it goes.

The twins are great and joyous from our preparation for their party as well as the gifts given to them. As you can see, Harley is very talkative between them, she can pronounce different words correctly and she always bubbling to us. While for Harvey, he loves to read books by himself and he loves the peaceful silence while he's doing his stuff.

But I love them both. Of course, I am.

And for Justine, she will do everything just to make our twins glad and satisfied. She's spoiling our twins too much but we talked about that case. She said she will stop it but she always buys new toys for our son like every day. And always chatting with our talkative daughter.

Justine and I are being fair to the twins to avoid grudging with one another. Harvey and Harley love each other and I didn't even see they were fighting or argue over in one stuff or statement. Nonetheless, they're still young and they will bound more sooner.

We're now in Greece because Justine demanded it from me, a good thing she pleased Carla; my manager, to have a one-week break from work. She told me that this will be the actual honeymoon that we almost crushed.

This will be also our second wedding anniversary celebration so I guess it worked well for her. Justine prepared this and I brought my gift for her to our wedding anniversary.

Justine cherishes any Spiderman collection, but my wife is a little scared of spiders just like my co-worker, Tom Holland.

So I buy the biggest toy collection that came from Kevin Feige; and it should be like this:

Yes, I was carefully brought that on our plane up to our villa here in Greece.

As we arrived from here, I can't help but to start making love with my wife and all the angles, positions, and set up here in our villa, we tried it. The view was perfect, where we tried to fuck each other on the balcony, letting Greece watch while we're screwing.

Of course, we got a safe shield from doing because I'm not yet prepared for another one, well I want to have more kids as long as I can, but damn I can feel how Harvey and Harley came out to my vagina and I can't help that. But there's one time, Justine shoots her loads to me, and I remember it was a time when I saw her being a gentlewoman to her new secretary.