forty-seven

A/N: I'm sure this song 👆 is so fitted for this chapter. Hope you will like it. 😊
___________________________________________

Emma's.

As the morning came, I was again woke up in our room instead of the other room where I slept last night. I can't believe my wife can carry me and our twins with this heavyweight I have. It is relished to see how benevolent she really was to us, that's why I love her so much, but somehow she's just being a douche to me.

She always comes home late as well leaving home ahead. We may yet have time for each other but most of the time she's out. I hate also the way she flooding me with physical things just to be not worried for her and she thinks it will be easier for me to forget her ineffective relationship with me.

I sense a gap between us. I want her, all of her attention and time, considering I'm almost near to give birth to our twins. I want how normal couples build and color our twin's room here in our home. Buy baby essential needs to prepare they're coming to our life. Justine and I need to brainstorm on what would we name our twins if we're going to be creative or just plain name for them. But no, it's just my imagination of doing that with her.

"Hey." Justine came out from our door, handling a tray full of food.

"Breakfast in bed?" She smiled at me my heart jumps from her dimples.

"You have 'work' right? Why are you still here?" I coldly asked her as I cautiously get up from bed.

"I have to tell you something." Justine dropped the tray on the nightstand as she helped me to get up.

"If you have a mistress to confess, can you just fuck off? I don't wanna break things with precious stuff in here." I pushed her lightly as I step little by little towards our bathroom.

"I told you, I have no woman except you and our daughter, Ems."

"Oh, stop with your lies and sweet names, Justine. I know now already, and you've been caught." I retorted as she comfort me with my nickname.

"Emma, please just let me explain. I have legitimate intentions why I prisoned you in here and why I always come and go." Look at that baby brown eyes, pleading at me to listen to her.

"Fine. After my morning routines." I closed the door as I started to piss and washing my morning face. Brushing my teeth and also my blonde hair. After 20 minutes, I came out of the room as I saw Justine cleaned our room as the breakfast meal was prepared to our couch and coffee table.

"What's this?" I asked her and she got sturdy when she heard my voice.

"Breakfast, I asked Bernard to re-heat it again. I want to talk to you while eating your meal, you're already past your allotted time." She shyly smiled at me as she scratched her back of the nape.

Why is she acting so innocently?

"Right, is this your way to make me terrible wife here and you being perfect since you prefer me some breakfast?" I sarcastically asked her as I sat down on the couch and grab my favorite toast.

"That's not what I meant, Emma. I prepared this because I want to make it up to you and our babies." She went on my side, still not moving her. "I love you, Emma. You know that I do everything just for the sake of your safety and to our family. Just let me explain." She added.

"What do you want to say?" I started.

"Okay, it is true that I didn't go to dad's office," I furiously stare at her, "But... I have no other woman discerning okay? Competently, I was meeting up mostly with Detective Gonzales." My temper is now boiling!