bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…

42.4K 1.8K 1.9K
By nevillescourage

( chapter sixty-six )

CASSIOPEIA BLACKS BLOOD TURNED as cold as ice as she stepped off the train. Her eyes instantly darted to where her mother was standing, her posh, fancy clothes sticking out like a sore thumb.

Her mother didn't meet her eyes, but she still look at hers. They were even more loveless than last time they had met, seeming as if they held more hatred than they ever had love.

Her father was nowhere in sight.

That worried her most, as Orion never missed the two of them leaving or going to school. He never did.

He always wanted to show off to much; wearing the most expensive suits he could find, having his pure-blood wife and pure-blooded children besides him.

Displaying them off like trophies on a shelf rather than his own flesh and blood.

Cassie thought the whole thing was stupid, but she'd never say anything.

Cassie let out a shaky breath as she looked down at the floor infront of her, not moving for a few moments.

She wanted to feel safe for a little while longer.

Even if it meant she would be in even more trouble for being late over to her mother.

Cassie looked up from the ground when she saw a pair of shoes at the top of her eyes.

She forced a small smile as she met Regulus' eyes, he didn't smile back. He already knew that Cassie was scared out of her mind, he could see the forced smile on her face, it didn't reach anywhere near her eyes.

He had gotten so used to seeing her actually happy, when she hug out with the Gryffindors, the smile that was always on her face was a genuine smile. Not one did he ever think it was forced.

But now, seeing just how forced the smile was made his heart ache. He had gotten so used to seeing her happy, that he completely forgot just how much she hated Grimmauld Place. Just how scared she was of going back there.

"Cass, we need to get going." He whispered, taking the trunk from her hands and placing them in his own. Now he was pulling both Cassies' trunk and his own.

"Reg, I don't want to. I can't." Regulus could hear the fear in her voice, the way that it was already quivering when they weren't even near their mother yet, made his heart break ever so slightly.

He dropped both trunks and quickly enveloped Cassie in a tight hug his arms holding onto her petite figure. She was shaking, he was shaking.

They were both terrified.

"What on earth do you think you two are doing?" A sharp voice cut through the air, making Regulus and Cassie jump away from the hug.

They both looked up to see their mother looking down at them, her eyes narrowed as she glared at the two of them.

Cassies blood went even colder.

"I have been waiting for the two of you for over three minutes," Her jaw was clenched, her eyes reducing to slits that were even more closed than before.

"That is disgraceful behaviour." She spat. "From both of you." Her gaze rested on Regulus for a moment longer, not expecting him to have kept her waiting.

Cassie suspected that her mother was going to blame her for making Regulus late, as if she was corrupting him in some way. It wouldn't surprise her if that was the case.

Walburga shook her head, glaring at a small first year who had almost bumped into her, making the girl back into a wall, her bottom lip quivering slightly.

Cassie smiled softly at them, mouthing a 'sorry' as she rushed away.

"Your father is waiting for us to return, he will be most angry that we are late." She continued, her eyes now no-longer looking like slits. But her tone of voice still held the same venomous hint.

Regulus picked up both his and Cassies trunks once again.

He and Cassie let out small hisses in pain as their mother grabbed their forearms, with so much force, it was as if she were trying to hold them captive.

That what the siblings felt, that they were held captive in this family that was never going to be family.

It was more like they were putting on a show for everyone to see, but when they were in the privacy of Grimmauld Place, the show stopped. Instead they faced the dreadful truth.

Walburga didn't waste a moment before she apperated the three of them away, leaving an empty space in the spot they were just standing.

Cassie and Regulus felt captive in the place that was supposed to be home, but it wasn't home.

It never would be.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Mia!"

Euphemia Potter looked over, and a smile instantly made it's way onto her face as she saw her boys running towards her. They were both pulling their trunks behind them,

She let out a small laugh as James bent awkwardly to avoid bumping into someone.

It wasn't a minute before both of the boys wrapped her in a hug, it seemed like both of them were fighting to give her the tightest hug. She didn't mind, she hugged them back just as tightly, kissing the top of their heads a few time.

She missed them more than she thought she would.

James looked around, and grinned when he caught sight of his dad.

"Come join the hug dad." He said, beckoning the older man over with his head. Fleamont let out a soft chuckle, walking over to them and quickly wrapping his arms around them too.

The family of four stood there for a moment, all of them holding onto one another.

James and Sirius were holding on the tightest.

Ever since the two of them had found out about Cassie, they couldn't help but appreciate everything that Fleamont and Euphemia did for them. The way that the two where always there, no matter what. They were always supportive of the two boys, even if what they were doing was stupid. James believed that he had never, ever been hit by his parents, apart from.the occasional spank when he had done something wrong as a child. They'd never called him anything that he had taken offence too long after it was said.

Sirius appreciated them more than anything, they'd taken him in when he needed support. Acting like a family to him, not a second family at all, they were his first family - apart from Regulus and Cassie - and he'd never forget what'd they did and continue to do for him. They taught him what it was like to be loved and supported like he was supposed to do.

He only wished that Cassie and Regulus came with him, hopefully sooner rather than later.

"We missed you both so much." Fleamont said as they finally pulled away, he rubbed the top of James head, messing his hair up more than it usually was.

"Off the hair, pear." He said, then he shook his head.

"The fuck- fudge, did I just say."

Sirius and Fleamont began to laugh as Euphemia sent her son a small glare, before she too began to laugh.

"We really did miss you two." She said after they had stopped laughing.

"The house really isn't the same without the bad stench of teenage boys filling it up." Fleamont let out a chuckle as James and Sirius rolled their eyes, but they still.held smiles on their faces.

However, their smiles didn't quite reach their eyes. They both had the worry of Cassie on their minds and what would happen when she got back to Grimmauld Place.

Euphemia jumped slightly as a small child ran into her, she turned around and smiled softly.

"I-I'm sorry." The girl said, her voice quivering slightly.

"It's alright dear. Are you okay?" She asked, bending down so that she was eye level with the girl, she frowned seeing the tears in the corners of her eyes.

She nodded, looking around, her eyes instantly lit up, a smile making it's way onto her face.

"Thank you." She said, before quickly rushing off, Euphemia watched her go, wanting to make sure that she was okay. She smiled as she saw her meet up with an older man and woman who she assumed were her parents, before looking away.

"We missed you guys too." James said, smiling at his parents.

"So much, it's crazy." Sirius continued.

Fleamont and Euphemia shared a look, before looking back at the boys.

"What has McGonagall given you to give us this time?" Fleamont asked, raising an eyebrow as both boys smiles dropped.

"How did you know-"

"I used the same trick on my parents back in the day."

"That was ages ago though dad, how do you remember that?" Fleamont sent his son a playful glare.

Euphemia shook her head, smiling softly, before she grabbed James' trunk. Fleamont grabbed Sirius'.

"Let's go home." Euphemia said, grabbing Sirius' hand with her free hand, Fleamont doing the same with James.

James took one last look around the platform one more time, his eyes snapped over to where Cassie was standing, her mother looking down at her. Even from where James was he could still see that the way Walburga was towards her children wasn't good.

It made him sick, he opened his mouth to say something. But before he could, his dad had apperated the two of them away.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEY

ME AGAIN :))

I NOW HAVE 3
WEEKS OFF SCHOOL INSTEAD
OF 2 BC OF CORONA :(

ANYWAYSS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
CHAPTER, MIA AND FLEAMONT OUR THE BEST, NO JOKES

AS USUAL, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND
WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...
2.2M 72K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
1K 34 11
Cassiopiea Black, twin of Sirius has always had a hard time at home with everything going on but that all changed when she finally got accepted into...
49.5K 1.5K 25
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...