bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty-four
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
act two
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

46.6K 1.9K 3.6K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
sixty-four

"CASSIE, LOVE. KNOCK, KNOCK."
James Potter said with a large grin as he looked across the table at his girlfriend, who was eating a bowl of strawberries.

Cassie looked up at James and tilted her head to the side. James smiled a little more as their eyes met.

Even though they had been dating for months now, he still got the same small butterflies in his stomach as he did the first day they began to date. It didn't help that he thought she looked stunning, constantly.

Cassie felt the same butterflies in her stomach every time James grinned that same dopey grin at her, it always put a smile on her face. Even when she had felt like stabbing him moments before.

"Come in?"

James stared at her.

"What?"

"Also, why the fuck are you knocking, there's no door."

James continued to stare at her.

"Love, do you not know what a Knock Knock joke is?"

Cassie shook her head slowly, placing another strawberry in her mouth with a small frown as James let out an overdramatic gasp, grabbing the attention of a few people around the two of them.

"Is it important?" She asked, her frown growing ever so slightly.

James' eyes widened as he saw the frown on Cassies face, and he reached over the table to grab her hand, his thumb running over the back of her hand in a reassuring way without a second thought.

"No, love, it's not important, just a shock-"

"What's a shock?" Sirius came and sat down next to Cassie. His hand reached for one of the strawberries from the bowl infront of her, only to have his hand slapped away by Cassies free hand. Sirius pouted for a moment, before he turned back to James.

"What's a shock?"

"Sirius, knock knock."

Sirius smiled widely, replying without a moments hesitation.

"Who's there?"

"James is there?" Cassie said, causing both boys to let out a laugh.

Cassie let go of James' hand and crossed her arms, frowning more.

"Fuck off, both of you." James instantly stopped laughing, realising that Cassie wasn't in the mood for jokes at that moment in time.

Sirius however, didn't realise as he turned to face the girl, slowly shaking his head.

"You really need to work on your people skills."

Cassie didn't wait a moment before shoving her bowl of strawberries into Sirius' face, she stood up and walked out of the Great Hall.

"You deserved that Pads." James said with a small shrug as he stood up and made his way after Cassie, chuckling softly.

"I feel betrayed." Sirius shouted to James' retreating figure, the other boy only shaking his head in amusement.

Sirius picked up one of the strawberries and took a bite out of it.

"I can now see why Cassie is so possessive over these — hey! Don't you fucking dare look at my strawberries."

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at Remus and Peter, who were walking towards him.

Remus shook his head as Peter looked confused.

"It's too early for this shit."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"It's official, you are the worst students I've ever had." McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose as she looked down at the four boys infront of her, slowly shaking her head.

"We've done it boys!" Sirius exclaimed with a grin, the other three Marauders let out cheers in response.

McGonagall stared at the four of them.

"Do we get a prize for that Minnie?" James asked, a grin on his face as he looked at the Professor.

McGonagall shook her head yet again, but the faintest hint of a smile played on her lips.

"Absolutely not, Mr Potter." James shrugged, the Marauders didn't stop cheering for a moment.

"Now, tell me." McGonagall asked when the four boys had become silent once again.

She looked at each of them in turn as she spoke.

"Which one of you four, came up with the idea the ridiculous idea — to charm all of the furniture in the Slytherin common room so that it sticks to the ceiling?"

Sirius didn't waste a moment before pointing at James.

"I hate you Padfoot."

"You shouldn't have left me yesterday then."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Lily, Marlene, Cassie and Alice all huddled together as they walked into Hogsmeade. It was the last trip before they broke up for Christmas break, and the four of them decided that they wanted to go together so they could spend more time together before leaving.

"It's so fucking cold." Cassie said, her teeth chattering as she pulled James' scarf tighter around her neck, but it did nothing to help with the blistering cold biting away at her skin.

"It's not that cold." Marlene said, turning to look at Cassie with a raised eyebrow.

Cassie stared blankly at Marlene.

"It's snowing." She stated simply, looking at Marlene as if she was crazy.

". . . and?"

"Are you serious?"

"No, that's your brother."

"Suck my dick."

"James would get jealous."

Cassie stopped walking and turned to Marlene. Marlene stopped walking too and faced Cassie.

She gulped.

"You've fucked up now Marls." Alice said with a small chuckle, rubbing her hands together to try and warm them up more.

Marlene nodded.

"How much longer do you think I have until she kills me?" Marlene asked, putting her hands up in surrender and taking a step away from Cassie.

"Five." Lily replied simply.

"Five fucking what-"

"Four."

"Oh. Bye then."

Lily and Alice laughed as Marlene rushed away, Cassie stared after the girl and shrugged. She linked one of her arms with Lilys, and the other with Alice's.

The two looked at her and shook their heads in amusement.

"Okay, so we have around twenty minutes before Marlene realises I'm not chasing her."

Alice's eyes widened, before she shrugged and nodded, realising what Cassie said is probably true.

"So let's go get her gifts now." Cassie dragged the two Gryffindors towards some of the shops that were lined along the path of Hogsmeade.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I would like to fall into a pit and wallow in my self pity,"

Regulus looked over at his sister and slowly shook his head.

"But I can't, I have homework to do."

Regulus smiled softly, shaking his head more.

"Since when did that stop you Cass?"

The dark haired girl shrugged, turning around to face the white school grounds.

She and Regulus were once again standing at the top of the astrometry tower, looking over the school that looked almost miniscule from the highest tower.

The snow was now falling harder than ever as the days kept leading thek deeper and deeper into the month of December. Nearly everything was covered in pristine snow, most of it untouched, some of it with foot-prints leading through the snow.

The sky was a dark grey, the sun setting behind the clouds so that only a very small amount of rays were poking through the clouds as it set.

Cassie leant against the bar, resting her arms against the cool metal. Regulus copied her actions besides her. The two of them looked across the school grounds, staring aimlessly into the distance.

"Do we have to go back to Grimmauld Place for Christmas?" Regulus asked, his voice shaking slightly as he looked at his sister.

Cassie instantly looked over at Regulus when she heard the worry in his voice, she didn't waste a second before putting her arm around his shoulders and pulling him into her side slightly.

"You know we have to." She replied, hugging Regulus a little bit tighter.

"As much as I wish we didn't, you know we have you. We both know we have too." She continued, slowly shaking her head.

Regulus nodded, pulling away from Cassie and looking down at her with a large frown on his face.

His heart broke as he looked up at his sister, he could see the pain hidden behined her eyes, the worry that was mixed in with it.

Regulus knew that now the whole school knew about her relationship with James, and he knew that it wouldn't be long before their parents knew too.

They might already know.

He tried to push the thought from his head as he closed his eyes for a moment.

He wanted to do something to help the both of them, but to mostly help Cassie.

She constantly helped him, she constantly protected him before she even thought about herself for a split second. He wanted for once, to be able to help her like she helped him.

"I love you." Regulus said after a moment, opening his eyes and looking down at Cassie. He didn't know what else to say at that moment in time. Thinking that anything he would say, would be the wrong thing.

"I love you too." She said, tilting her head to the side at the suddenness of what Regulus had said.

"Cass?"

Cassie looked up at Regulus.

"What's up Reggie?"

The boy took another deep breath, shaking his head slightly.

"If things get too much this time, can we just run away, together?"

I can't stand seeing you get hurt anymore. He thought, but didn't say.

Cassie nodded, tilting her head to the side slightly at the suddenness of what her brother had said.

"Of course, Reggie, whatever you want."

Regulus pulled Cassie in for a hug, his chin resting on top of her head. He hugged her tighter than he ever had before.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEYY AGAIN :D

THEY'LL PROBABLY
BE GOING BACK TO GRIMMAULD
PLACE EITHER NEXT CHAPTER,
OR THE CHAPTER AFTER
JUST A HEADS UP LOL

ANYWAYS,
JASSIE >>

I LOVE CASSIE SFM,
LITERALLY-

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
THIS CHAPTER, I REALLY
LIKED THE BEGINNING

AS USUAL PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND
WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
NEXT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 119K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
165K 6.1K 33
All Alanna Harpshire wants is to finish her schooling years with good grades and a few great friends. She has everything planned out and knows exactl...
141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
1.9M 121K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...