bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²

46.5K 1.8K 5.7K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
sixty-three

"I TOLD YOU YOUR ANKLET WOULD look better over my shoulder." James said with a smirk on his face as he looked down at the blushing Cassie.

Cassie's hair was pulled into a messy-bun on top of her head. Her lips were swollen slightly, plumping them up. She had bruises littering her neck, but this time she smiled slightly when she saw them. She was wearing her school uniform, but her shirt was partly untucked. Her tie wasn't tied, hanging loosely around her neck, the small bruises poking up from her shirt.

Cassie shook her head slowly, looking up at James.

His hair was even messier than usual, many large knots resting in the dark curls. He had a large bruise resting on the side of his neck and a few smaller ones around it. His lips were swollen aswell, a slight red tint to them from Cassie's red lipstick. He was wearing his uniform but his shirt was untucked, his tie hanging loosely around his neck and the top few buttons of his were undone.

"You did say that." Cassie said as James reached for her hand, entwining their fingers with a small smirk towards the girl.

"You were right."

James let out a small laugh, turning to face Cassie and quickly pressing his lips to hers for a moment before he pulled away.

"C'mon, we've already been missing for like 2 hours." Cassie let out a small laugh as she nodded. The two of them walking to the Great Hall for dinner.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"How was it?" Remus asked James as they waited around a corner trying to hide from anyone who may be walking their way.

"How was what?"

"You know what."

"What- oh." James face quickly began to flush a slight red, but a smile appeared on his face.

Remus shook his head as James grinned like a child in a candystore letting out a small laugh at the blush that was on his face.

"No-one saw you for hours, it's not hard to assume what you were doing."

James went redder.

"And you have a large hickey on your neck."

James went even redder.

He looked around the corner, making sure that the coast was still clear, before turning back to face Remus, who was still laughing slightly.

"Sirius didn't realise — did he?" James asked, quickly running a hand through his hair as his eyes widened.

Remus shook his head.

"Of course not, Sirius can realise things sometimes, but most of the time he's as oblivious as a doorstop."

James let out a small chuckle, nodding in relief.

"Good, I know what he gave Cass for her birthday, but he was drunk." Remus shrugs slightly.

"He was going to give that to her anyways, drunk or not." James looked at him, raised his eyebrows before nodding.

"That's Padfoot for you." Remus nodded in agreement.

James looked around the corner once again, letting out a small sigh when he realised that it was only Dumbledore walking towards the two of them.

James looked back and Remus and smiled a little more.

"It was. . , amazing. Literally."

Dumbledores footsteps got closer and closer before they stopped.

James peered around the corner and jumped when he saw Dumbledores face already close to his, his blue eyes twinkling as he looked at the boy in front of him.

Dumbledore copied James' actions and jumped back himself, his eyes widening and his beard swaying ever so slightly.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir." James said, sending a glare towards Remus who was laughing behined him.

"Mr Potter." Dumbledore replied, his eyes quickly darted to the bruise on James neck and he shook his head slowly.

James quickly pulled his scarf around his neck.

"Make sure you use protection, Mr Potter." Dumbledore said as he began to walk away.

"We don't need little Potters running around anytime soon."

James went bright red as Remus sat down on the floor while he laughed, his head in his hands as he shook his head slowly.

"By Dumbles." James muttered as the man walked away, waving at Remus and James as he did so.

"I hate to say it, but you have to love Dumbledore." Remus said when he had finally stopped laughing and he stood up. James glared at him.

"No, you really don't have to-"

James was cut off when Remus quickly placed his hand over the other boys mouth, a small smirk making its way onto his face as he looked around the corner.

James eyes widened slightly as he too looked around the corner, looking at the Slytherin that was walking towards the two of them, shaking his head softly as he walked.

"Do you think it worked?" James asked hurriedly, turning to face Remus, who shrugged.

"We'll have to wait and see."

James pouted impatiently, before nodding. The two of them stepped away from the corner to make it seem as if they were walking towards the Slytherin common rooms, and stopping themselves from looking so suspicious.

The Slytherin walked over to them and they realised that it was Evan Rosier. James rolled his eyes, but smiled as Rosier walked past.

"Oi, Rosier." James called, the boy looked over in surprise, before a look of disgust made its way onto his face.

"Do you know if Cass is still in the dorm?"

James and Remus knew that the girl was no-longer in her dorm as they had seen her laughing with Alice earlier than morning.

Rosier rolled his eyes, but opened his mouth to respond.

As he spoke, a long hiss came from his throat, it sounded exactly like a snakes hiss. Only much louder.

James and Remus looked at eachother, James trying to suppress his laugh.

"Okay. Well, we're going to go find her." Remus said for James, knowing that if the other boy opened his mouth all he would do is laugh.

Rosier looked at the two of them and rolled his eyes.

Remus grabbed James by the arm and pulled him along, the two of them waiting for Rosier to pass them before laughing.

"So it worked." James said happily, running a hand through his hair. Remus nodded. Slowly shaking his head.

"How long did you say the spell would last Moony?" He asked as the two of them finally stopped laughing.

"Around two days," James let out another small chuckle, nodding.

"At least it's the weekend, so it'll all be over by Monday." Remus said through a yawn.

James put his arm around Remus' shoulder as he nods.

"C'mon Moony, you need a nap, big night tomorrow."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Hail hit the windows of Twelve Grimmauld Place like small rocks being thrown at the glass. The sound of the ice hitting the windows could be heard all throughout the quiet house, but it didn't cause a stir.

The inside of Grimmauld Place was even more gloomy than normal, if that was even possible. The grey clouds that constantly painted the sky during winter were darker than ever, only adding to the atmosphere inside of the house.

Only one of the fires were lit, this being the one inside the living room. The fire made shadows dance across the dark walls of the room, any spiders scuttling along quickly ran back to where they had come from, scared that the shadow was there to attack them.

The only other light in the room were candles made of black wax that rested upon the mantle piece and small areas around the room. But they hardly did anything to change the atmosphere that already filled the house.

Walburga Black sat in the middle of the black sofa that rested against one of the walls of the living room, one of her legs was crossed over the other one, as she stared down at the letter in her lap. Her face was twisted into a look of pure anger and disgust as she read.

"Orion, come here." She called, not looking up from the parchment. Her eyes still scanning Iver the words even though she had already read them many times.

Orion Black appeared in the doorway, a cup of black coffee in his hands, the bitter smell filled some of the room the moment he stepped in.

"What is it Walburga?" He asked, putting his coffee down next to one of the black candles, the dark wax dripped a few inches away.

"I've just been informed." The woman began, looking up at her husband who had taken a seat in the armchair opposite him, his shadow was illuminated on the wall.

"That our dearest Cassiopeia has been dating the Potter boy for quite some time now." Orions head snapped towards his wife.

"She what." He asked, his voice cutting through the air like poisonous darts.

Walburga nodded.

"Evan Rosier just informed me." She said, picking up the letter in her hand and lazily waving it in the air.

"He says, 'he regrets to inform us but Cassiopeia has been dating the Potters blood-traitor son for a while now' and that he 'doesn't know if his marriage with her will be able to go on knowing that she too, is a blood traitor'."

Orions gaze was cold as he met his wifes gaze.

"It seems, that Cassiopeia hasn't been punished enough." He said, his voice now eerily calm.

"We will have to make sure to," He stopped to think for a moment, before nodding his head slowly.

"Get the message through this time."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

I'M HERE TO SAY SOMETHING

DON'T SHOUT AT PEOPLE
WHO ARE HALF DEAF WHEN
THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU, IT
JUST MAKES ME CRY LOL

ANYWAYS

I TOLD YOU THE HAPPINESS
WASN'T REALLY TO LAST :D

JASSIE HAD SEX IF YOU'RE
INNOCENT AND DIDN'T GET IT
(there you go Laura)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER,
I ACTUALLY REALLY
LIKED IT ((:

AS USUAL, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT
AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
NEXT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 21.8K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
636K 17.1K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
49.5K 1.5K 25
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...