Wrong Number // Park Jimin {B...

By Hobi_Jiminie

{Book One} A girl who doesn't care for labels gets a message from an unknown number. Park Jimin texts the wro... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
Important Question
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~ *Slight Smut 🔞*
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
~ 81 ~
~ 82 ~
~ 83 ~
~ 84 ~
~ 85 ~
~ 86 ~
~ 87 ~
~ 88 ~
~ 89 ~
~ 90 ~ *SMUT 🔞*
~ 91 ~
~ 92 ~
~ 93 ~
~ 94 ~
~ 95 ~
~ 96 ~
~ 97 ~
~ 98 ~
~ 99 ~
~ 100 ~ *SMUT 🔞 *
Book Two

~ 39 ~

4.1K 134 54
By Hobi_Jiminie

Sunday 10:45 am:

Jimin - Morning babe

Me - Morning

Jimin - What are you doing?

Me - Watching some show on tv, what are you doing?

Jimin - Watching Jungkook play Overwatch
Jimin - Do you want to hang out?

Me - Won't you get in trouble?

Jimin - No, me and Jungkook doesn't have anything scheduled for today so we can all hang out

Me - Okay then

Jimin - I'll have a driver go pick you up and bring you here

Me - I'm going to your dorm?

Jimin - Yeah, even though we don't have anything scheduled we can't leave the dorm because it'll cause things right now

Me - Oh okay
Me - I'll see you soon then

Jimin - See you soon babe
Jimin - Bye

Me - Bye

After sending that last text, I went to get ready to go to their dorm. I picked my outfit, which was a grey sweater, a white shirt, black pants, and white shoes.

I brushed my hair so it wouldn't look all fuzzy. I heard a car horn outside and I look out my window to see a black car with tinted windows. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the apartment. I walked to the car and got in.

"Y/F/N (Your Full Name), right?" The driver asked.

"Yeah." I responded. He nodded and started driving to the dorm. I looked out the window watching the buildings go by. The car came to a stop at a light and I took the time to look around outside. I saw a family of five which was a mom, a dad, two girls, a boy. They looked like they were having fun eating at the cafe since they were laughing together. I wish I was able to see my family but they live a bit too far from where I live and I don't always have the time to visit them because of school and work.

The car started moving again and soon I saw the store that I work at. Before we passed, I saw my favorite co-worker walking to the entrance, which his name is Jae-ho. I chuckled when I saw him trip a little but not enough to fall down.

15 minutes later

The car came up to a stop and I got out. I looked at the building and I can't believe that BTS stays here, it looks amazing. I was so amazed that their dorm is this big. I walked inside and was even more amazed by the inside. I pulled my phone out and texted Jimin.

Me - Jimin, I'm here and I don't know where to go

Jimin - I'll come down and get you

Me - Okay thank you

Jimin - Anything for you

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for Jimin. While I was waiting, I was looking around at the decor that's everywhere. Everything looked so expensive, which I wouldn't be surprised if they costed a lot of money. I know I would never be able to afford these no matter how much I want them.

"Y/N." I heard someone say my name. I turned and saw Jimin walking towards me with a huge smile on his face. "I'm so happy you came." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm happy I came too." I said, hugging him back. We pulled away after a minute and started heading up to their dorm. We went into the elevator and he pushed a button and the elevator started moving. "I'm jealous of you." I said, looking at him.

"Why?" He asked, confused.

"Because all seven of you live in such a big building with decor that I know for a fact is expensive, something I know I can't afford." I said.

"You're jealous because of that?" He asked, chuckling. I gave him a 'really' look making him laugh.

"What? You live in this fancy building and I live in an apartment that isn't even that decorated because I can't afford decorations." I said, laughing a bit.

"Your apartment is still beautiful, like you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"You're so cheesy." I said, chuckling and trying to hide a blush.

"You love my cheesiness don't deny it." He responded, chuckling. I just gave him a look making him laugh. The elevator came to a stop and we walked out. When we walked in the dorm, I heard shooting somewhere and figured it was Jungkook playing Overwatch like Jimin said.

"Jungkook is in his room playing on the computer." Jimin told me. We walked to Jungkooks room and opened the door slightly to see him very concentrated on the computer screen. "Jungkook, Y/N is here." Jimin said, causing Jungkook to look over at us.

"Hey Y/N." He said, before turning the game off and walking to us. I was then engulfed in a hug by Jungkook and I hugged him back.

"Hey no hugging my girlfriend." Jimin said, causing me and Jungkook to laugh.

"Why are you so jealous? It was just a hug Hyung." Jungkook said, pulling away. I turned to see Jimin glaring at Jungkook.

"Jimin, there's no need to be jealous." I began to say. "We weren't doing anything and you know that since you were standing right beside us." I added.

"What happens if I wasn't beside you?" Jimin asked, looking serious.

"We still won't be doing anything Hyung, I'm not going to try to take your girlfriend away from you." Jungkook said, chuckling.

"Okay." Jimin said, going back to being his bubbly self. "Let's go watch a movie." He added, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the living room, with Jungkook following behind us.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked, curious.

"The Conjuring." He answered, putting the movie in. "Have you seen it yet Y/N?" He asked.

"Not yet." I replied. Jimin walked in with two bowls of popcorn and handed one to Jungkook and then sat down beside me. Jungkook sat down on the floor even though there's room on the couch.

"Well, you're going to now." Jungkook said, before the movie started.

2 hours later

The movie came to an end and I've got to admit that was a great movie. I was cuddled up to Jimin under a blanket and no we weren't doing anything, just cuddling. Jungkook stood up and put the movie back in its case. Me and Jimin got out of under the blanket and he grabbed the bowls and took them in the kitchen.

The door to the dorm opened and the rest of the group walked inside. Once they saw that I was here, they walked over to me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Y/N." Yoongi greeted, showing his gummy smile. I found his smile cute and he's making me want to boop his nose but I'm refraining myself from doing it.

"Y/N!" Hobi exclaimed, running over to me and hugging me tight. I wrapped my arms around him laughing at his behavior, which I find it very cute.

We pulled away and tried think of something to do, until I got an idea.

"Why don't you guys dance to one of your songs but it's sped up?" I suggested. Everyone looked around to each other before responding.

"Okay, let's go to the dance room (I'm not sure if there is a dance room in their dorm but lets just say they do in the story)." Hobi said, before running to the room at the speed of light. Everyone chuckled before following him. We walked into the room and they got into position after I picked a song for them to dance to, which was DNA. The music started and they all tried to catch up to the music with me laughing.

This is the video that gave me the idea:

3 minutes later

The music came to an end and they all, except Hobi, fell to the floor tired. Hobi walked over to me and I can hear him breathing harder and a bit faster while he was walking.

"How were we Y/N?" He asked, sitting down on the chair beside me. I turned to face him with a smile on face.

"It was great and funny seeing you trying to keep up with the music." I responded, causing him give me a smile.

"You should try it Y/N." He suggested. I widened my eyes.

"I'm not that great at dancing though." I said.

"It's alright if you're not, all that matters is that you're having fun." He assured me. I thought about it for a bit before speaking.

"Well, alright then but have a bottle of water ready because I'm going to need it." I said.

"Okay, what song do you want to dance to?" He asked. I thought about it before deciding.

"Your song mic drop." I told him.

"Okay whose part are you going to do?" He asked.

"Uhh Jimins." I responded.

"Okay then, lets start." He said. I walked to my position and waited for him to turn the music on. I don't usually like being in the spotlight but they're my friends so it's okay. "Okay guys, Y/N's going to dance to mic drop." He announced to everyone.

"You go babe!" Jimin shouted, before getting hit in the arm by Taehyung. "Why did you hit me for?" Jimin asked him.

"Because you were being loud." He responded. Jimin glared at him before turning to look me again. The music then started and I was trying to keep up with the song. I taught myself the mic drop dance but that doesn't mean that I won't mess up, which I won't be surprised if I mess up but I don't care, no ones perfect.

4 minutes later

I finished the dance and I fell to the floor, tired and breathing harder. Jimin came over to me and helped me stand up before we all left the dance room. We went to the living room and sat down.

"Y/N do you want to eat dinner here with us since it's late?" Jin asked.

"Of course, I heard your food is good." I said, smiling widely. That caused him to smile wide at me, which makes me happy. I love seeing them having fun and smiling.

"Okay dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes." He said, walking back into the kitchen.

"Here's your water Y/N." Hobi said, handing me a bottle of water.

"Thank you Hobi." I said, grabbing it and chugging it.

"You better now Y/N?" Hobi asked, chuckling. I looked at him then put the top on the bottle.

"Yeah I am thank you." I thanked him.

"You're welcome." He said, sitting down next to me. We sat back when Jimin walked into the room from I don't know where.

"Babe, can I talk to you in my room please?" He asked me.

"Alright but no funny business." I said, standing up.

"Yeah Jimin, keep it in your pants." Hobi said, causing me to laugh.

"Shut up Hyung." Jimin said, glaring at him.

"No disrespecting your Hyung Jimin." Yoongi said, walking past him.

"Sorry Hyung." Jimin apologized, before pulling me towards his room. We walked inside and he closed the door.

"I swear, you try something I will kick you in your no-no square." I said, glaring at him.

"I'm not going to try anything and please don't kick me there I'll need it for when I want kids." He begged. I laughed then a dirty thought made it into my mind. I shook my head to get that thought out of my head. "Are you okay?" He asked, sitting down beside me on his bed.

"Yeah just a bad thought came into my mind." I responded.

"Did you picture me on top of you thr-" He started to say.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I said, glaring. He put his hands up, surrendering while laughing.

"I love you babe." He said, pecking my lips.

"I love you too now what did you want talk to me about?" I asked.

"I forgot." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him a 'really' look before laughing.

"Good job Jimin and I thought I had a bad memory." I said, laughing.

"Shut up, I had a brain fart." He said, when his bedroom door opened. Jin stuck his head in, probably to see if we were doing something he wouldn't want to walk in on.

"Jin we're not doing anything." I said, chuckling.

"I had to make sure because I don't want to see it." He said, chuckling. "I also came to tell you both that dinner is ready." He told us, walking out.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to leave to go get my food." I said, standing up.

"Wow I'm being ditched for food." Jimin said, chuckling and standing up.

"I'm sorry I just really love food." I said, walking out with him behind me. We walked to the dining room and sat down and started eating.

10 minutes later

I looked at the time and saw that it was getting late.

"I think I better go home now because I have classes tomorrow." I told them.

"Okay I'll drive you home Y/N since Jimin fell asleep." Jin said. I looked at Jimin to see him with his head to side, sleeping cutely.

"Okay thank you Jin." I thanked him. We walked out and went out to the car, getting inside. He started the car and started driving me him with me telling him my address.

25 minutes later

He pulled up to my apartment building and I got out.

"Bye Jin and thanks again for driving me home." I said, through the window.

"No problem Y/N, sleep well." He said, waving at me.

"You too." I said, before he drove away. I walked into the building and went to my apartment.

I opened the door then went to my bedroom to get ready for bed. I took a quick bath then put my pajamas on. I plugged my phone up and turned off the light then laid down in my bed and closing my eyes, falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 925 26
Hoseok messages a wrong number thinking it's his Hyung but it's a girl named, Y/N. They start getting to know each other. Y/N starts forming feelings...
178K 8.4K 46
"Sorry, wrong number" said a familiar voice. /// Started: 2017/04/12 Finished: 2017/11/03 /// may, 31st, 2019 -> 50k ❤️ august, 15th, 2020 -> 100k 😭
22.2K 641 23
in which idol, jeon jungkook, sends a message to a wrong number assuming it's his hyung. and where you, receive a messag...
2.8M 119K 58
"Each wrong answer and you strip" 1# IN FANFICTION ARE YOU KIDDING?! STARTED : 7th December, 2020. COMPLETED : 30th May, 2021. Status : Rewriting, n...