bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†

63.1K 2.3K 5.6K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
fifty

JAMES POTTER NEVER EXPECTED
Cassie to be the girl who always craved physical touch.

Maybe it was because physical love was something she had lacked since she was a child, her parents not holding her unless necessary and then leaving her to care for herself when she was able to. Or maybe it was because she felt it was the only way she would stay in reality, someone holding her down to earth and not letting her mind wonder to placed she didn't want it to go.

Whichever it was, James wasn't complaining.

He loved the way he and Cassie were always touching, it was her hand always reaching for James', their fingers intwined under tables and next to them as they walked side by side, or if it was his arm always around her waist, the girl putting it there on the few occasions that it wasn't. Perhaps it was Cassie sitting next to James, her head resting in his lap as he ran his fingers through her hair. Maybe it was the two of them hugging whenever they stood up, James arms around her waist and hers around his neck, the two of them whispering to one another, as if they were the only two people in the world.

Cassie craving physical touch was the reason the two were currently leaning against a tree near the Black Lake, Cassie sitting on James lap, resting her back against his chest, their legs intwined and his arms resting around her waist.

Lily and Sirius were sitting opposite the couple, soaking in the last of the September sun.

Lily was reading a book which was resting on the green grass, her hand over her eyes shelding then from the sun, her hair spread infront of her face as she leant over her book to read it.

Sirius was lying on the grass, his arms and legs spread out as if he were a star fish as he looked up at the sky, randomly shouting out and pointing at clouds that were shaped like something familiar.

Cassie rolled her eyes as she looked up at another cloud, Sirius having yelled that it looked like a dinosaur seconds before.

"Sirius, what fucking dinosaurs have you seen?" She spoke, Lily looking up from her book at at the girl.

"Because if you think that's a dinosaur, I think we should all be worried." James shook his head, a smile on his face as he laughed softly at the girl.

Sirius lifted his head up and looked at Cassie, an unamused expression on his face.

"You're not funny."

"But I think I am."

Sirius' expression didn't change as he raised his middle finger at the girl, before laying his head back down on the grass.

Cassie looked up at James, who smiled softly down at her.

"You think I'm funny, don't you babe?"

James nodded, his eyes meeting hers.

"I think you're hilarious love." Cassie turned back to Sirius, pulling a tongue at him even though he couldn't see, before turning back to James.

"Thanks hun."

Sirius quickly lifted his head up again as James kissed Cassies cheek.

"Will you two please stop making us both feel so fucking single for one minute please?"

James and Cassie quickly pulled apart, and James looked over at his best-friend, who was grinning, showing he was joking.

"Thank you."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I want a puppy."

"And I want a bowl of strawberries, but guess what Marlene?"

"I don't want to guess, I'm scared."

"We don't always fucking get what we want."

"You're mean when you're on your period." Marlene said, sitting up and looking over at Cassie who was curled up into a ball on Lilys bed, a hot waterbottle laying just besides her.

Cassie raised her middle finger at the girl, before pulling the duvet higher above her head.

The door to the girls dorm opened and Lily walked in, her arms were full of books she had taken out of the library that day, her wand balanced on top of them all.

She stopped in her tracks and looked over at her bed, seeing the lump of blankets before looking over at Marlene, who was miming to the girl that she should run.

"What?" Lily asked, a confused expression on her face as she placed her books down on the dresser to the right of the door.

Marlene let out a huff as she stopped miming and crossed her arms.

"I was saying, you should run, run for the hills if you must. Just run while you still can."

Lilys confused expression only grew as she stayed where she was standing, looking at Marlene.

"I heard that you dipshit."

Lilys mouth made a small 'o' shape as she turned to the lump of pillows and walked over to them, pulling them back slightly to show Cassies head.

"I'm a vampire, I live in the dark, go away."

Lily giggled silently, shaking her head as Cassie pulled the duvet back over her head.

Marlene couldn't help the laugh passed her lips as the door opened once again and Alice walked in.

She looked over at the three of them, raising her eyebrows as she slowly shook her head.

"Cassie, I know you feel like you're dying and what not."

Cassie's eyes appeared from over the duvet, looking at Alice with an unamused expression on her face.

"But Potter wants you to go down and see him."

Cassie let out a groan as she pulled the duvet off her body, and pulled the hood of her hoodie up over her head.

"See you bitches soon then I guess."

The three of them laughed as the Slytherin exited their dorm, waving her goodbye as the door shut behind her.

Cassie slowly made her way down the stairs, catching Remus' eye, who elbowed James, making him look up and smile slightly as he saw the girl.

He stood up and made his way over to the bottom of the stairs, Cassie reaching the bottom as he did.

"You okay love?" He asked, pulling her in for a hug, smiling softly as she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest.

"What a stupid question." She muttered, James was now running a hand though her hair as he held her close. His smile grew slightly at her bluntness.

"You're right, it was a stupid question." He took a small breath, and then asked the question:

"How do you feel?"

"Like bloody Niagara Falls is coming out of me."

James held back his laugh, and instead kissed her head, still running his hand through her hair.

He looked over at Sirius, who had his wand at the ready, as if Cassie was going to attack him at any given moment.

James rolled his eyes, but Sirius only shrugged, mouthing, better safe than sorry, to him.

James rasied his eyebrows and shook his head, turning back to Cassie.

"Wanna go get strawberries love?"

He had never heard anyone say yes so fast before.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Nova watched as Cassie walked into the Great Hall, a half eaten bowl of strawberries in her arms as she held them tightly in a protective manner.

She watched as Sirius reached for one, only to have his sister hit his hand away, a large pout on her face.

Nova turned back to her meal, frowning as she pushed the carrots around her plate with her fork, creating tracks in the remaining gravy.

She looked down the Slytherin table, seeing the students she hung out with the year before, until they had ditched her.

They had stopped talking to her completely the day they had come back from the Summer Holidays, no longer talking to her, sitting near her, hanging out with her. It was as if they were pretending she didn't exist altogether.

Nova didn't know why they were ignoring her, but she wasn't making any movement to talk to them again either. She felt guilty for what she had done to Cassie, and she wished there was a way she could turn back the clocks and stop herself from saying anything.

She wished that things could just go back to the way they were, but she knew that they couldn't, or they wouldn't. Not for a long time at least.

She looked over at the Gryffindor table once again, frowning as she saw Cassie leaning into James side, his arm around her waist, looking up at him and smiling before turning to Lily.

Lily said something, rolling her eyes with a smile before Marlene let out a snort, laughing loudly as Cassie shook her head, but she couldn't hold in her laugh.

Novas frown only grew as Cassie replied to what Lily had said, the others laughing as Lily turned red and reached for the girls bowl of strawberries.

She missed when she and Cassie would joke like that, talking about complete nonsense but always finding it hilarious. Having inside jokes and talking about them, no-one else understanding what was going on.

She missed having Cassie as a friend.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T
UPDATED RECENTLY,
IVE BEEN RATHER BUSY
AND THEN WHEN I GOT
CHANCE TO WRITE I HAD NO
IDEA WHAT TO WRITE.

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
THIS CHAPTER, I LOVED
IT BC OF THE JASSIE.

SO. MUCH. JASSIE.
IT MAKES MY HEART GO
FBSKBFKW

WHERE CAN I GET MYSELF
A JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER?
I'M WILLNG TO PAY SHIPPING

THERE WILL BE
QUITE A FEW FILLER CHAPTERS
JUST AS I DONT WANT TO RUSH
ANYTHING, BUT MY PLAN WILL
SOON TAKE ACTION! HEHEHE

SO I HOOE YOU'RE ALL
READY FOR QUITE A LOT
OF RANDOM JASSIE THINGS,
ASWELL AS MANY RANDOM
THINGS SO NOTHING GOES
TOO FAST :D

ANYWAYS, AS ALWAYS,
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT
YOU THOUGHT

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 854 25
A girl who is different. Damaged. Alexa was tortured by death eaters at 8 years old, leaving her damaged both physically and mentally. She was sent t...
52.3K 1.7K 26
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
638K 17.2K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
12.3K 374 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...