bruises - james potter

De nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... Mais

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»

63.4K 2.5K 3K
De nevillescourage

( chapter )
forty-seven

CASSIOPEIA BLACK FOLLOWED HER parents and younger brother through the crowded station.

People around them squealed and jumped for joy as they saw their friends again, others cried slightly as they hugged family and gaurdians goodbye, wishing them well until the next time they saw eachother.

A few first years were nervously holding onto their parents or older siblings hands for dear life, as if worried they would dissappear the second they let go, while other first years ran around laughing and already making friends.

Cassie looked over at a daughter hugging her father tightly, creating creases in his jacket. But the man didn't care as he hugged his daughter back, running a hand through her hair and whispering something into her ear, making the young girl smile widely as she pulled her father closer.

Cassie couldn't help keep her eyes on the pair as she walked, not understanding why it hurt her so much to see a man look sad as he held his daughter close, looking as if he would miss her while she was gone.

Cassie didn't realise that her parents had stopped walking until she crashed into her fathers back, she looked at the small crease that she had made in his blazer, a frown appearing on her face.

Orion Blacks hand grabbed his daughters jaw, forcing her to look into his eyes that were filled with so much hatred as they glanced over the girls face.

He quickly looked around, before bringing her face closer to his, he was so close that Cassie could feel the breath that came out of his nose as he breathed heavily.

"You better be good this year Cassiopeia." He spat, Cassie stared at him, her hands clenched by her side.

"We won't be as patient this year." He let go of the girls jaw, and straightened his jacket, standing tall once again.

Cassie turned back around to look at the man and his daughter, she was now smiling as she looked up at her dad, waving goodbye before turning towards the ruby red train.

The man watched as his daughter got onto the train, staring at the door she where she had gotten on with a sad look in his eyes, but he still had a smile on his face, not making any movement to fix his creased jacket.

Cassies frown grew, the hurt she felt growing with it.

Thats what parents were supposed to be like.

Hugging their children tight and not wanting to let go, even if they had to leave.

Watching them until the last possible moment, but because you cared about them, not because they wanted to make sure you weren't ruining their reputation.

Parents were meant to look at their kids like they were the most beautiful thing in the world, like they loved them. Not like they were shit on the bottom of your shoe.

She stared sadly at her father, whose back was now turned to her, telling Regulus something in a quiet voice, Walburga adding in every now and again.

Cassie shook her head, waiting for her parents to finish talking to Regulus before she walked away from them.

Not even bothering to say goodbye.

Smiling as she walked away, realising she was now free, at least, for a little while.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Please be good this year." Euphemia spoke, smiling up at her son as she fought back the tears in her eyes.

"Mum, you know I don't know what being good means."

"I'll say." Sirius butted in, walking over to Euphemia and engulfing her in a large hug. The boys motherly figure wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his forehead.

"I'll try keep him in line Mia."

Euphemia pulled away from the hug, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Sirius.

"No, no you won't, you'll be the one dragging him into more trouble." She sounded serious, but the playful smile on her lips told the two boys otherwise.

Sirius took a step back, placing his hand over his heart in a mock hurt.

"How dare you Mia, you know I'm an angel."

"I think you pronounced 'devil' wrong." James said, letting out a laugh as Sirius put his fists up and stood in a stance as if he were ready to fight.

"Say that again Potter, I dare you."

Euphemia and Fleamont just stared at the two boys, before turning to face eachother, large smiles on their faces.

Their heads quickly turned back to the two boys when they heard Sirius let out a loud 'Ow'.

Fleamont letting out a hearty laugh as they saw James holding the other boy in a head-lock. Euphemia shook her head in amusement once again, but still told him to let go of Sirius.

She then stared at the two, her eyes once again filled with tears threatening to fall.

"Oh I need another hug from my boys." She said, letting out a breath as the two boys quickly wrapped her in a hug. The woman tried her hardest not to let the tears fall as she hugged the two of them, breathing in their scent with a small smile on her face.

She would do anything for the two boys, she loved the both so much. They were both her sons, even if one of them wasn't related to her by blood.

Blood doesn't determine family.

She adored the both of them, how open they were and how funny they were. She would never change anything about either of them, never. She loved them both to bits and couldn't imagine her life without the two of them. It was hard to imagine that Sirius had only moved into their house a year ago, he had quickly fit in with the family. Having the same attitude and humour as the rest of them, and he was as absolute joy to have around. Euphemia and Fleamont knew from the second that they had seen the boy crying in their sons arms they knew that they would be the ones to care for him from now on. They knew that they would be the ones to be his new parents, the ones who would show him what if felt to be loved are cared for - and thats exactly what they did.

Soon, Fleamont joined the hug, wrapping his arms around the two boys and then his hands only just reaching his wife.

"I love you all so much." He said, a tear running down his face.

"We love you too Dad."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James and Sirius shoved each other as they walked down the corridors of the train compartments, looking for any familiar face.

James had his fingers crossed that Cassie would be the first person they would find.

James laughed as he shoved Sirius into an open compartment, the boy landing on a pile of presents that one of the people in the compartment had brought for their friends, luckily, they all seemed to be some sort of teddy bear, so nothing was broken.

Sirius apologised to the people in the compartment, one of the girls in there looking like they didn't want him to leave, before exiting and looking at where James was just standing.

He tilted his head to the side in confusion before he looked down the corridor, seeing the back of the boys head.

He opened his mouth to ask where he was going when James opened his mouth first and yelled.

"Oi, Cassie!"

James smiled widely as he watched the girl turn around, an eyebrow raised as she looked for who had shouted her name.

His smile grew more as he saw her eyes light up and a smile appear on her face as she realised it was him who had called her name.

Without a second thought, Cassie ran down the corridor of the train, apologising when she accidentally bumped into people, others moving out of her way.

James opened his arms when she was a few meters away, and then caught her when she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Cassie tried not to wince in pain.

Their lips quickly met.

The two of them feeling the same butterflies they had felt the first time they had kissed. Feeling the same urge never to get go of the other person as their lips moved in synchronisation. The two of them smiled into the kiss.

They pulled apart after around a minute, Cassie resting her forehead against James' as their eyes met, wide smiles etched on both of their faces.

"Hey." Cassie whispered, almost breathlessly as she looked into James dark brown eyes, the small twinkle that was always in them shining as he looked up at her.

"Hi." James stared at her in awe, her eyes filled with a small little flicker of light, making James heart swell seeing as he hadn't seen that light when they had talked over the mirror.

"I missed you so much." Cassie said, running one of her hands through James hair while the other arm rested lazily around his neck.

"I missed you more love." James replied, leaning in for another kiss.

Their lips met again, their smiles only growing, they kissed for a short while longer until a cough came from behined them.

"As nice as it is to see my sister snogging my best friend." He spoke, his voice lacing with sarcasm, as the two of them pulled apart, James placing Cassie back on the ground.

"I would like to hug my sister, and maybe say hello? But obviously, not as extravagantly as you did Prongs, I'd rather not be involved with incest if you ask me."

Cassie let out a giggle as she walked over to Sirius, wrapping the boy in a hug, Sirius doing the same with her.

"I missed you Cass." Sirius spoke, whispering into her hair, his grip tightening around her waist.

"I missed you too Sirius, more than you'll ever know." She kissed Sirius cheek as they pulled apart.

Smiling, she grabbed James hand and stared at the two boys.

"So, what did I miss?"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEYYY, IT'S ME
AGAIN WITH ANOTHER
UPDATE
*CUE SHOCKED NOISES*

THIS CHAPTER MADE
MY HEART GO FHOSCBOE

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE
CONTRAST WITH THE WAY
THAT THEIR FAMILIES ARE
SO DIFFERENT, AND...

JASSIE IS REUNITED!
MY HEART DEFINITELY SWELL
UP WRITING THEIR REUNION,
I LOVE THEM BOTH SMM

I ALSO HOPE YOU
ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I
REALLY ENJOYED WRITING IT!

AS USUAL, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT (:

AND THE NEXT CHAPTER MAY
BE OUT TOMORROW? WHO KNOWS
(WELL, I DO)

UNTIL THEN

- Emily xx

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

27.5K 854 25
A girl who is different. Damaged. Alexa was tortured by death eaters at 8 years old, leaving her damaged both physically and mentally. She was sent t...
13.3K 595 21
Remus Lupin's life is miserable. He was bitten by a werewolf at the age of five causing his lycanthropy and as a result ostracisation from both the w...
89.5K 2.1K 65
It's impossible for Remus Lupin to fall in love right? Wrong. So what happens when he falls in love with a beautiful girl exactly like him? They even...
449K 21.6K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...