Broken Devil

Od pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... Viac

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 43 (Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 45 ( Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 48(Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)
Chapter 55( Unedited)

Chapter 51 (Unedited)

6.1K 290 65
Od pihuaroraa

Lia.

I am dying with anticipation since the moment Ezron has walked out of the     house with Steve and Alec. Even Chiara had left long back after giving out all the details. Though Ezron still arranged a bodyguard for Chiara too incase, not taking any chances. He has gone for  a meeting with his men about how they are going to get the boy back. I guess it was just right when I had decided today morning to call Chiara and help her meet Ezron. Because wasting anymore days could have endangered that child's life.It midnight right now and he hasn't come back yet, I couldn't stop pacing in our garden with anxiety bubbling in my body. Did they receive any message from those people?

The sound of engine pulled me out of my thoughts and I immediately stood at the sidelines of our garden waiting for him. The black car stopped at the gate and he stepped out. Passing the keys to the guard, he looked up. I smiled at him but when he reciprocated the same, it didn't reach his eyes. Now that got me worried. I take in his look, disheveled hairs, blazer hanging between his fingers and his blue shirt out of his pants. His wide shoulder seem to be tensed for some reason.

I walked forward to meet him halfway.

"Hey"
"Yoeu didn't slept yet?" He snaked his arm atound me and dipped his head for a quick peck, I ignore the tingle and focus on his question. Shaking my negative I take his hands in mine, pulling him inside our house. I am sure this man didn't have dinner. As soon as we get in the dining hall, I make him sit on the chair.

"Lia, what are you doing?" Ezron's tired voice made me feel guilty to stop him from going to bed but food is important too.

"You didn't have dinner right?" He shook his head neagative.

"So wait, I'll just heat the pot." Before he could utter a word, I quickly dash into the kitchen and heat the dinner before plating it out. My stomach growled the aroma of the food. I palted out one more plate for myself before carrying them out. Ezron was staring blankly in space.

"Here." He looked at the plate then back at me.

I sat across him and pointed at the plate.

Halfway through the dinner Ezron broke the silence between us.

"I am going Italy tomorrow." My spoon stopped midway at his word and I looked up at him. What?

"Tomorrow?" My voice came out low.

He nodded before continuing.
"Chiara received a message from those bastards, they have asked her to come to Italy day after tomorrow."

I nodded my head, trying to wrap my mind around everything happening so fast.

From the scowl on his face and jaws clenched, I knew what he was tensed about the forthcoming event.

I place my hand on his hand and squeeze it, he breaks out of his trance at the sudden trance and glances at his hand before back at me.

" Please be safe and bring him back safely." I smile masking my fear.

Ezron nodded.
"How are you going to manage without letting them know your presence?" I asked curiously.

" We are going to cover the whole place they have asked to meet. Though I am only going to post few of my men in disguise to not let them be suspicious. We are not going to attack unless those bastards do something that would force us to do so. I want the boy safe and can't take any chances on that." I nodded my head, totally agreeing with him.

"But what if they realize that someone else is there other than Chiara?"

"I am not going to be there when Chiara  goes to the location, I will be in a car few meters away from the location. Don't worry I have planned everything out." I nodded my head but the worry still not leaving my mind.

Soon we headed in the bedroom after dinner. While he showered, I packed his small bag with all essential. I don't know why but my mind can't seem to calm down, he is going to be there and the chances of people attacking him or Lucas's son are high.

Lia he is a trained Mafia person.

I know but still, maybe its a protective instict to fret over this even though he can take down more than 3 people at once.

Distracting myself, I pull at the end of the bedsheet, flattening out any wrinkles on the already made up bed. The creak of the door indicated he is out of the shower, I open the drawer and pull out his tablets before keeping it on the tray.

I look back at him, he is standing infront of the mirror only in his sweats and towel around his neck as he is drying his hair. Will it be obsessive of me to not want him away from me? Although he will only be away for two days but still he is going on a dangerous mission.

I don't know what came over me but I strode towards him and locked my arms arounf his torso, resting my cheeks on his cold back. He let out a startled sound before relaxing as his muscles twitched under me. We stood there like that for a while.

I try to take as much as warmth possible from him to calm my mind, his calloused hands shot out to pull me in front of him.

"What happened baby?" He stroked my cheeks and I shook my head before hugging him. His arms tightened around me.

"You'll be safe right?" I couldn't help but mumble against his chest. I stroke his back absentmindedly.

He pulled out looking down at me through his beautiful eyes curtained by his thick lashes.

Not wanting to have more space between us, I move closer and prop my chin on his chest. He chuckles at my clinging self before pecking me on my lips but I wanted more, so taking a bold step I raise myself on tippy toes and wounding my arms around his neck, I deepen the kiss. He pulled me closer so that nothing was between us. I could feel his hard pec against my thin night tee.

The kiss was slow and sweet in this one. With me pouring all my worries and him reassuring me. The lack of breath made us pull away.

"I'll try to stay safe." I kissed the skin over just where his heart is and nodded again.

"C'mon I need to leave early and you know I can't sleep without holding my wife." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Is it?" He didn't respond but swooped me up in the air as I let out a squeal. Even though only few steps to the bed, he carried me and gently covered us before slipping into the bed. He gathered me onto his chest and I settled well loosing myself to sleep.

"Did you take everything?Passport? Medicines?"

"Yes Lia." Ezron answered even after the millionth time I am asking the same question.

As soon as we reached his car, I smiled at Chiara sitting in the other car. She is going to take a flight so it won't get suspicious. I look back at Ezron, he was instructing something to Alec on the phone, the morning sun shadowed over his face and his grown subtle shining. I reach up and kiss his cheeks. His hardened eyes softened a bit as he continued talking on the phone while putting a strand of hair behind my ears. I take in his feature, memorizing it.

After he was done with the call, he cradles my face between his hand.

"Take care of yourself, hmm. Always take Marco with you if you are going out." I nod my head through teary eyes.

"You too. Don't forget to take your medicines and be safe" He nodded at me before kissing my forehead.

"I am going to fucking miss you." He kisses me thoroughly and I drink as much as affection possible through his smooth lip. My heart clenched we pulled away. He pecks me a few more time before sternly looking at Marco as a silent order.

I wave at the car and while pulling my jacket closer as cold enveloped around me. I send out a thousand pray to the lord above to keep my man safe and let his mission be successful.

●●●

I sigh again glancing at my phone. Why hasn't he messaged me yet? Did something go wrong? He said that Chiara will be meeting those people today along with the money in different way. I don't know how did Ezron managed to arrange all of this in two days. The diamonds, the share and property papers etc.

I chew on my lips before turning back to serve the customers.

"Boss? You okay?" Eva questioned while pulling out the muffin tray.

I nod my head at her giving a small smile but as more hours passed my anxiousness doubled. I even pursued Marco to call Alec if he had his number but he didn't have one. At one point I even called Chiara but it was switched off. My mind came up with different scenario they might be dealing with. What if they have held Chiara captive?
No no, Ezron won't let that happen.

It was now near to almost closing hours. I quickly close the shop and slip in the car, Robert was immediate to drive away. I had to stop myself from picking out the skin of my nail.

After changing into nightsuit anf settling onto the bed, I pick my phone again to check for any messages or call from anyone of them but there were none. I sighed again.

Maybe I should call one more time.

I message Ezron as well as called him again but there was no response. I didn't have the appetite to get anything in my stomach. So I just settle with a glass of water and my unfinished novel.

I flip the pages and switch off all the lights except the lamp. After reading quite a lot pages, my eyes turn droopy but I jolt out at the loud ring of my phone echoing in the room and I rub my eyes before picking my phone hurriedly, my heart at a rapid speed.

I look down at the phone and the  name flashing on it made my lips curve and my hand shook as I slid through the green circle.

"Hello Ezron?Are you okay? Did they hurt or anyone? How did it go? Are you fine? Is the boy safe? Did they attack?" I ask all the question at once a little out of breath.

"He looks just like him" The slow whisper of his velvety voice reached my ears.

"What?" I am confused.

After a moment of silence he whispers again.

"He looks just like Lucas." My chest constricts at the tone of his voice as if he still can't believe it.

"Oh Ezron, is he fine?"

"Yes" I feel a bit relieved.

"And you?"

"I am fine too."

"How did it go?" I rub my thumb on the blanket waiting gor his answer.

"I'll tell you once I come home with Chiara and Xavion. You don't know when I first saw him in, I couldn't take my eyes off his eyes, they were fucking same. It was difficult to get the boy settled. He wouldn't believe us, he wouldn't believe that Chiara is his mother. He hasn't spoke a word yet, all he does is stay away from us or scowl at us. It's going to take some time to do that and I don't know shit about taking care of children." He huffs frustratingly at the end.

"Don't worry it's going to be fine. Give the child sometime." I say trying to calm him down before continuing " It must be hard for Chiara right now."

"Yes she is trying to talk to him." I hummed along.

"They didn't attack you all, did they?"

"No baby, I am absolutely fine." His softened voice finally settled my worries down.

"Ok but please come back home soon."

"I will."

I am waiting for you.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment.

So here is the update and I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Also now the focus will be a bit shifted to the upcoming new character but I'll still try to put in our Ezron-Lia moments.

Also how was the chapter? Please let me know

Stay safe
Stay healthy
-Pihu☆

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

247 57 7
A love for darkness can lead you down a dangerous path. Consequences of actions lead to pain. He lead me to a life of Love, and Hell. #glitchinthem...
178K 5.9K 25
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 | ❝ sʜᴇ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, sʜᴇ ɪs ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ...
93 15 15
Azazel, successful CEO had a shady life cursed by his name . He didn't got to be successful with his love of life as his career succeeds. His name h...
5K 132 19
He pinned her to the wall nd said"You are mine only mine!And keep this shit stick in ur mind! Got it?" She hummed in response He make her look at hi...