bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…

71.5K 2.8K 3.9K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
thirty-six

"DON'T FORGET TO SHAVE YOUR
legs!" Marlene yelled through the bathroom door, Cassie was currently inside getting ready for her date, that was later that day.

"Thanks for reminding me Marlene!" Cassies voice called back through the door, her words laces with sarcasm.
"I was gonna go on my date feeling like a fucking bear!"

Lily and Alice giggled as Marlene yelled a 'You're welcome!' before shaking her head.

A few more minutes passed and a loud crash and bang came from inside the bathroom. The three Gryffindors turned to look at the door just as Cassie walked out, pulling the door firmly behind her.

"I didn't do it." She says quickly, her eyes wide, a small smile on her face.

Lily opened her mouth to say something before she was cut off by Marlene letting out a loud squeal and clapping her hands together as she looked the dark-haired girl up and down.

Lily and Alice turned to look at Cassie properly, Alice's mouth making a small 'o' shape as Lily smiled widely.

"Potter is going to drop dead when he sees you." She says, standing up and walking closer to Cassie, examining her outfit a little more.

"But I thought I wanted to date him? Not kill him?" Cassie says, her head titled to the side slightly in confusion as Lily rolls her eyes, yet she couldn't help the smile on her face.

"It's a muggle saying Cass." Cassie nodded, but she still had a look of confusion on her face.

But she shook it off as she walked over to look in the mirror that the girls shared, she smiled at her reflection.

She was wearing a slightly oversized jumper, it was rather thin meaning that she didn't get too hot in the summer sun. It was a very pale pink jumper, the stitches on her neck-line joining to create a small cross under her chin.

Under the jumper she was wearing a satin black dress, but because of the jumper it looked like a skirt. The material shimmered slightly in the beams of sun coming in from the open windows.

On her feet were a pair of black and white converse, which completed the outfit. Around her neck was the necklace Sirius had given her, the two charms resting just a few centimetres below the cross made from the jumpers neckline.

She smiled again as she looked at herself in the mirror, quickly running a hand through the new curls that were in her hair, making them slightly messier but also making sure that the ringlets in her hair were still visible.

As a final touch she ensured she was wearing her glasses, remembering that James had said he liked her wearing them weeks before.

"Okay," Cassie said, while taking in a deep breath, as she turned back around to face the girls behined her.

"I'm ready."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"It's bloody freezing." Cassie said as she walked besides James.

The two of them were walking through Hogsmeade when it suddenly began to rain. The rain beginning as a slight shower, soon turning into a downpour as they walked further into the village.

"Want my scarf?" James asked, pulling the woolen item from around his neck and turning towards the dark-haired girl.

He stared in awe as he looked at her once again. He couldn't get over how pretty she looked, and he also hadn't stopped telling her until she treated to hex him if he said it one more time.

James looked scared for a second before the two of them began to laugh.

"Oh don't be such a sap Jamesie," James looked down at her, their eyes meeting as the two of them grinned.

"Let's go to Rosmertas before it's full."

Cassie then shook her head, grabbing James hand and pulling him in the direction of The Three Broomsticks.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"You don't like butterbeer?" James asked as the two off them took of their glasses to clean the steam of the lenses as they sat down in a corner booth at the Three Broomsticks.

Cassie shook her head, placing her glasses back on her face a smiling softly.

"Strange person." James replied as Madam Rosmerta walked over to their table, placing Cassies pumpkin juice down in front of her and James warm butterbeer down infront of him.

"Thank you." The two said at the same time as the woman walked away, laughing when she had gone.

"Okay, so what is your favourite drink?" James asked, watching with a small smile as Cassie pulled his drink towards her, placing her hands either side of the mug trying to keep warm.

"Kreacher makes this smoothie. I think it's banana and strawberries, with milk?" Cassie smiled.

James heart seemed to swell as he watched her, her nose rather red from the cold and the top of her cheeks rosy. When talking about the smoothie, her eyes seemed to light up, covering up the pain that they held for so long.

Making James wish he could remove the pain forever. James wished he could make her smile everyday, ways keeping that happy glint in her eyes.

"I honestly don't remember whats in it, he stopped making it for us after we had our first year at Hogwarts. Mother and father banned him from doing it."

James frowned slightly, before smiling. James had an idea, but right now it could wait.

Cassie didn't know where the time went, one minute her and James were talking about their favourite drinks, and the next they were laughing loudly as they watched people in Hogsmeade slip over the mud.

Cassie let out a breath as she and James finally stopped laughing, after what seemed like hours. They paid for their drinks, Cassie quickly slipping Madam Rosmerta the money for her pumpkin juice causing James to chase her out of the pub and into the street.

Wrapping his arms around her waist as she let out a small squeal, making people passing by look at the two.

He picked her up so her feet were no-longer touching the ground before kissing the top of her head.

When James had placed her back down onto the floor, she turned around a look up at him.

Raindrops had soaked them both, Cassies hair now tatty rather than curly, James shirt sticking to his body like another skin. The two of them looked a mess, but they couldn't care less. They were just enjoying the time they were spending together.

They stared at eachother for a few moments before James grinned widely.

He outstretched his hand and bowed towards Cassie.

"May I have this dance Miss Black?" He asked, mocking a posh fancy accent.

Cassie let out a giggle as she replied.

"But it's raining, and there's no music."

James shrugged, his grin only growing.

"So?"

Cassie copied his grin, curtsying as she grabbed James hand.

"It would be my pleasure, Mr Potter." She replied as James hands moved to her waist, her arms slinging around his neck.

I swear to God, when I come home
I'm gonna hold you so close
I swear to God, when I come home, I'll never let go

The two stood their, swaying back and forth as they danced in the rain that didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon.

Staring into eachothers eyes as the world around them seemed to disappear, and soon, it felt like they were the only two people on Earth.

Like a river, I flow to the ocean I know
You pull me close, guiding me home

People walking past looked at the two teens in confusion, shaking their heads at the way they were taking up most of the patch as they danced.

And I need you to know that we're
Fallin' so fast, we're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love

"D'you want to know something?" James whispered, leaning a little closer towards Cassies ear.

And I'm not scared to say those words
With you I'm safe, we're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love

"Sure." Cassie whispered back, a smile appearing on her face as she looked up at James, her arms tightening slightly around his neck as he bent down. Her head turning to the side.

And I need you to know that we're
Fallin' so fast, we're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love

James took one hand off of Cassies waist and looked down at her, he placed one of his hands under her chin, moving her face slightly so she was facing him yet again.

Without a word the two of them closed their eyes and placed their lips on the other persons.

And I'm not scared to say those words
With you I'm safe, we're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love

As James and Cassies lips met, for the second time.

He realised that there was no-where he would rather be than with her.

James couldn't help but fall in love with her.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

YO, ITS ME AGAIN
YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING
SICK OF ME NOW TBH-

ALSO, THIS CHAPTER IS DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE
I LOVE IT SO, SO, SO, SO,
MUCH

JASSIE
IS
O T P

IK THE SONG I CHOSE IS
FROM PRESENT DAY, BUT I THOUGHT IT FIT THEM
PERFECTLY, I HAD TO SHORTEN
IT DOWN SO IT WOULD
BE BETTER ((:

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- EMILY xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 394 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
731K 22.2K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
449K 21.6K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
31.2K 978 41
"π‘π‡πˆπ€πππŽπ π‘πˆππ†π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐄𝐑?" rhiannon was...