bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²

71K 3K 8.3K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
thirty-five

"MINNIE! I NEED YOUR HELP!"
James Potter exclaimed as he burst through the doors and into the Transfiguration classroom, where McGonagall was sitting at her desk.

A plie of work in front of her and her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose as she looked up at James, a small frown on her face.

"Mr Potter. What do you think gives you the right to barge into my classroom like that-"

"I have a date." James interrupted, a smile appearing on his face as he saw McGonagall trying to fight of her smile.

"Have a biscuit, Potter." McGonagall said, waving her hand so a small plate a biscuits appeared in front of her, and the chair opposite her pushed back on its own.

James stepped forwards and sat down in the seat, taking a biscuit and putting it in his mouth.

"You have a date?" McGonagall asks, smiling very subtly as James nods his head.

"With whom Mr Potter?" McGonagall asked, pushing her glasses to the top of her nose. Eagerly awaiting his answer.

"Cassie."

McGonagall did a small fist-bump under the table, the smile finally appearing on her face as she muttered. "In your face Albus." Under her breath, but luckily James didn't hear her.

Then McGonagall knits her eyebrows together as she looks over at James again.

"Why do you need my help Mr Potter?" She asked, once again gesturing to the biscuits in front of her, James took two more.

"I've never been on a date before!" The boy exclaimed, his glasses going askew on his face as he moved around overexcitedly in his seat.

"I don't fucking know what I'm meant to do!" James quickly put a hand over his mouth as he swore, muttering a "Sorry Professor."

McGonagall only shook her head as she leaned forwards slightly in her seat.

"Let me tell you what girls like Mr Potter."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Cassie sat at the Gryffindor table like usual, a plate had now been put there weeks ago seeing as that was now where she ate all her meals.

Alice and Marlene were sitting next to her, Lily had been called into Slughorns office just before breakfast to talk about taking potions next year, Slughorn didn't care about the other students as long as Lily was in his class.

Lily and Cassie had apologised to eachother the day after the fight with Snape, and even though they didn't fall out, they felt as it it was the right thing to do, and it made them both feel happier afterwards. However, Lily was not happy with James, and refused to even acknowledge him long enough to give him the time of day.

Cassie had asked James to apologise to Lily, and had then helped him write an apology speech. But Lily was making it rather hard for him to actually say the speech, but Cassie understood why.

Snape was her first friend who wasn't a sibling or different from her. Snape was the first person to like Lily when she found out she was a witch, and it was hard to forget first friends.
Cassie had tried. So she was waiting for Lily to speak to James first.

Cassie had placed a few pancakes on her plate a long with some berries and honey, she picked up her knife and fork and began to cut into her pancakes just as the doors to the Great hall burst open, and James Potter strutted into the room.

"I have a date with Cassie!" He exclaimed. Making the room go silent.

The hall was silent for a few moments, before Dumbledore let out a loud sigh. McGonagall, who was sitting next to him, smirked slightly and out stretched her hand.

"Now, now Albus. Don't be a sore looser."

Dumbledore rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket, pulling out a few galleons and placing them in McGonagall's outstretched hand.

"Oh for fucks sake!" Sirius exclaimed, pulling a face as he glared at his sister.

"Why the fuck couldn't you two start dating next year?" Cassie stared at her brother, her head tilted to the side slightly.

"Mr Black, no need for such vulgar language, just pay what you owe."

Sirius muttered under his breath as he walked up to the teachers desk and placed a few galleons in front of McGonagall.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James ran a hand through his hair as he placed his tie lazily around his neck with the other one.

He frowned as he looked over at Sirius, who caught sight of him and then mocked the look James was giving him, the two boys chuckled slightly.

Remus threw his bag over his shoulder and looked over at the two of them, James was frowning once again.

"You two go ahead." Sirius said, motioning towards the door with his free hand, the other one combing his hair slightly.

Peter looked up and quickly nodded, before following Remus out of the door.

There was a few seconds of awkward silence between James and Sirius, something the two of them had never felt before when being around eachother.

James looked back over at Sirius, who was pretending to examine the wood carvings on the posts of his bed.

James shook his head, a small smile on his face, which was gone within seconds of him looking away.

James was scared to talk to Sirius about this, he didn't know how the other boy was going to react and even though the previous morning Sirius had quite literally admitted to being in a bet with two of the teachers about when they would get together.

James still felt scared to ask.

He took in a deep breath and looked back over at Sirius, jumping slightly when he saw the other boy was looking at him.

"It's okay that I date your sister? Right?" James asked bluntly, letting out a small sigh of relief as Sirius began to laugh.

"Of fucking course it is Prongs." Sirius replied, walking over to his friend with a grin on his face. He placed his hands on James' shoulder, James looked up at Sirius with the hint of a smile on his face.

"Did you really think i'd say no? My sister has been the happiest person walking around hogwarts since you."

Sirius lets out a small sigh, sitting down next to James, the two of them staring at the wall in front of them, instead of eachother.

"James, Cassie is honestly the happiest I've ever seen her whens she's with you. And you know that making her happy, makes me happy." James nodded and Sirius smiled slightly.

"And, as he much as it pains me to say." Sirius dramatically placed his hand on his heart before lying down on James lap, looking up at his best-friend with a grin on his face, a few strands of hair going into his eyes.

"She makes you happy too, and I like seeing you happy; plus..." He smacked the side of James face, making the other boy intake a short breath.

"If you hurt her, I won't need to do anything because she'll beat your ass."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

THIS IS A SHORTER
CHAPTER, BUT I THINK
ITS REALLY CUTE

THE JAMES AND
SIRIUS MOMENT >>>>>

I'M OFF SCHOOL TODAY
BECAUSE I'M ILL, SO I WILL
PROBABLY BE WRITING QUITE A
LOT

SO UNTIL LATER TODAY?

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 17.1K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
721K 21.9K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
699K 33K 200
They say blood is thicker than water. But they don't tell you its the blood of the covenant and the water of the womb. Lavinia Selwyn is everything h...
372K 10.3K 21
"Whatcha arguing about there, girls?" "Your dear sister here has a little crush." "I don't." "Your Gryffindor supporting cheeks tell me otherwise."...