bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

thirty-two

71.6K 2.6K 3.1K
By nevillescourage

( chapter )
thirty-two

CASSIOPEIA BLACK WAS LYING
face down in Lily Evans bed. It had been a struggle getting the Slytherin up the Gryffindor tower and into the girls dorm room.

First of all, the dark haired girl didn't want to move from her spot in the library, piles of books either side of her and her glasses perched on her nose. She had ink stains all over her fingers, and a small amount of ink on the side of her face from where she had rubbed her nose.

Cassie had put up a fight, and Marlene and Lily had quite literally dragged the girl up to their dorm, Alice walking behind telling everyone that Cassie was drunk.

The second reason was that the girl was a Slytherin, and they were taking her up to the Gryffindor dorm. The girls had covered her ears as they said the password, and then once they were in the common room they had hidden her under their robes as they walked up to their dorms.

She had tried to run away around three times, but Marlene was a lot faster than her, meaning she was caught each time.

The three Gryffindors stood around Lily's bed, talking in whispers as they stared at the girl.

"What do you think happened?" Alice whispered.

"Well, Potter seems upset lately, maybe it was something to do with that?" Lily replied, running a hand through her hair.

"Well she should TALK TO US." Marlene yelled, causing Alice to stare at her and Lily to faceplam.

"Suck my dick Marls." Came a muffled reply from Lily's bed, before Cassie turned around to look at the three of them, the ink on her face smudged slightly.

"Why in the name of merlins left ball-sack did you bring me here?" Marlene let's out a small snort as she walks over to the bed, sitting down next to Cassie.

"Because these wankers were worried about you, and they want to know why." She then takes a small breath,
"I was worried too, to be honest, but I just wanted to shove you in a room with Potter so you can kiss and make up."

Cassie blushed slightly, which made Marlene and Alice squeal loudly. Lily smiled as she sat down on the end of her bed, turning around to face Cassie.

"What happened, you and Potter were fine and then two weeks ago you just stopped talking." She frowned as Cassie let out a sigh.

"I been studying for my O.W.L's, they start in just over a week."

The Gryffindor girls all shared looks, gently shaking their heads before Lily spoke up again:

"What a load of utter bullshit!"

"What? It's true!"

"NO! It's not!" She exclaims, standing up and shaking her head, gesturing with her arms wildly.

Alice, Marlene and Cassie stare at her as she beings talking sternly to Cassie, a hand on her hip, and the other gesturing wildly as she spoke, sending anyone who tried to intervene a sharp glare before continuing.

"You and Potter, let me tell you how happy you look when you're with him. You're like this happy, smiley mess. And we see you like that when you're with us, but it's so much more when you're with him, and it makes us all so happy to see you like that. Because when we first began to hang out, you seemed so sad and tired all the time, but now you seem like a different person."

She takes a breath.

"And we all know that you enjoy spending time with him because you never stop talking about what you did, and while it kinda makes us sick of hearing about it, we love that you enjoy it, because you deserve to be happy, and we want you to be happy! And when you're with Potter, you are fucking happy!"

She sends Cassie a sharp look as she opens her mouth to say something.

"So please, please just tell us what happened between you two, or tell us what is going on in that brain of yours that makes you so sad, when you were happy moments ago! Please just open up to us, we're your friends Cassie, and we're not going to leave you."

Cassie looks up at the three girls who are all nodding, and then she looks down at her lap.

Soon her body begins to shake as she sobs, each sob wracking through her body, and each sob making her feel weaker and weaker.

But maybe, just maybe, for once it was okay to be weak? It was okay to open up to people about how she felt, as long as she didn't spill more than she was supposed to.

As long as she didn't tell them anything that would make them worry.

Marlene wraps her arms around Cassies shoulder as she cries, hugging her until she stops crying so hard, and when she is able to talk again.

"We kissed," She begins, looking up and wiping her eyes that are now red and raw from the crying.

"And it felt so right, I wanted to keep kissing him, but then these voices in my head told me that I shouldn't keep kissing him, because he's just going to leave me like everyone else."

Marlene, Alice and Lily share a look of sympathy.

"Just like Sirius did, like Nova did, like my own parents do."

The three girls don't say anything about her parents, Sirius telling her the basics, and when they had said that they would try and get her out there, he shook his head. Telling them he had already tried, and she wouldn't listen to anyone.

Cassie began to cry again, and this time all of the three girls piled on top of her. Instantly giving her a large hug, holding her while she kept sobbing more and more.

They held her for a few minutes, before she stopped crying and looked up at all of them.

"What do I do?" She asks, sighing slightly and rubbing her eyes, taking off her glasses to do so.

"You talk to him, and tell him how you feel." Marlene says, passing her a tissue. "That's the only way you will feel better, and if James likes you as much as we think he does. Then he will tell you that, and he will tell you he will never leave you."

Cassie nods, blowing her nose before looking up at the three girls again.

"Okay, but after exams, I need more time to think."

They all nodded, before piling on her again, waiting until she had fallen asleep to move.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James Potter sat in the boys dorm, his back resting against his head-board as he played with the golden-snitch in his hands. Throwing it up in the air and letting it fly away slightly before catching it.

Sirius and Peter currently had the Marauders Map, and were going to the Kitchens to get some Hot Chocolate, taking it off of James seeing as he had had it for the past two week, his eyes following one name as he hunched over it any possible time he could get.

Remus was the only one who had seen the name that James was looking at, and he had smiled slightly when he had seen him looking at the name: 'Cassiopeia Black'. Not taking his eyes off it once.

The only other thing James seemed to do at the moment was play with the Golden Snitch that he had taken from his latest Quidditch match the day after he had stopped talking to Cassie.

The dark-haired girl wasn't in the crowd that day.

"Why do you keep playing with that thing?" Remus asks, sitting on the edge of his bed and resting his hands on his knees.

"With what?" James responds, letting the snitch go again, and then catching it moments later.

"The snitch, it seems to always be in your hands at the moment."

James let's out a sigh, frowning as he looks down at the snitch, rubbing away a small mark on it with the corner of his duvet.

"I feel like it's the only thing I can control." He admits, not looking back up at Remus.

James had told Remus everything that had happened almost straight away, Peter and Sirius were in detention with McGonagall, having not done their homework, and the only reason James did was because he was with Cassie and she was doing hers.

"Prongs, I need a little more detail than that."

James sighs yet again, running a hand through his hair, making it slightly more messy that usual.

"I can't control my feelings for Cassie, and they just keep growing. Even though she hasn't talked to me in over two weeks, my feelings towards her just keep growing. And I can't control her, and I don't want to, trust me, I love the way she jusy does what she wants, and I love the way she is, but I just want her to talk to me."

Remus sighs, and he goes to speak before a loud yell comes from the dorms next to theirs.

"What a load of utter bullshit!"

James and Remus share a look before Remus shakes his head and speaks.

"You need to give her time, you know what Sirius said. She doesn't open up that often, so you have to wait until she does, but you need to wait for her to open up first. Don't force her to."

James nods, knowing that what Remus was saying was true.

"But for now, you need to act like nothing is wrong, you need to be there for her, and when she is ready, she'll talk to you."

James nods yet again, letting go of the snitch once more before turning to look at Remus, their eyes meeting.

"But let me wait until after exams, i don't want her to think I'm being too pushy."

Remus nods, before standing up and walking over to James, wrapping him in a large hug.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEHEHE, ANOTHER CHAPTER
IS OUTTT

TWO IN ONE DAY :O

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY
THIS CHAPTER, BC HONESTLY
I LOVE MY BBYS SO MUCH
AND JUST WANT THEM TO GET
TOGETHER ALREADY

BUT THAT CANT HAPPEN
BC I HAVE A PLAN

ANYWAYS, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER AND UNTIL NEXT
TIME

- EMILY xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
22.4K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
449K 21.6K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
27.5K 854 25
A girl who is different. Damaged. Alexa was tortured by death eaters at 8 years old, leaving her damaged both physically and mentally. She was sent t...