The two Scarlet Women Fairy T...

بواسطة Riseofartemis

Y/n is a young dragon slayer that has a special ability he can use any kind of magic if he learns it. His dra... المزيد

Meeting the Teacher
Vistarion
Adjustment to a new life
Confusing emotions
Regression
Ranoa Academy
Tower
Desire
Grandball
Fencing
Date
Unusual
Excursion
Pain
Lust
Acceptance
Love
forever and always
Enchantment
Thief
Confesion
heartbreak
Slaying
Worry
Golden dew
be mine
Caught red handed
Christmas Special
Meeting the guild
Count balsamico
Bosco
A Sword changes everything
Bonding time part 1
Bonding time Part 2
Bonding time part 3
Bonding time Part 4
Bonding time part 5
Y/n's past in Alvarez
Magic council
Return of the lost family
Worlds ahead
Scarlet Dragons
Crime Sorcière
The Scarlet daughter🍋
Grand magic games
Grand magic game hidden
The beauty contest
Showoff from Fairy Tail
Ryuzetsu Land
Saber Tooth beat down
Day off
Grand Magic games final
Banquet
Number one guild
Christmas🍋
Beginning of a nighmare
Dark Guild
The plan to hide the real plan
A hurtful past
A surprising enemy
Warrod Sequen
Tartaros
Tartaros part II
Disbanded
Fairy Tail vs Alvarez
Battle of Magnolia
Titania vs Dragon Prince
Fairy Tail wins
Two pregnant dragons
Tenrou Island
Tenrou Island part 2
Tenrou Island part 3
S class job
Kingdom of Drakion
Pergrande
Dragons Tooth
A shocking experience
A set up
Iceberg
A new country
First action
Army recruiting
A Royal working day
Armory
Conference and complications
The biggest wonder of nature
Lesson to royalty
A kings work

A journey begins🍋

22K 183 83
بواسطة Riseofartemis

seven years later 791

Irene Pov

Today marks a special day, Y/n is close to achieve his goal and to control it perfectly, this will be his final test. "Deus Sema". I yelled and swung my staff. We were far from my home in the mountains to not destroy anything important.

I saw the meteor fly directly at Y/n if he survives this unharmed his training is complete. He trained hard for this day fought the other spriggans in a duel, he even challenged August himself. I saw it crash into the ground detonating on impact it took a while for the dust to settle. I walked down and saw him unharmed no scratch or torn piece of clothes he smirked. "I finally got my power under control thank you Irene sensei" He said with a happy smile. I nod.

"You trained hard to do it I merely helped you to achieve it now lets head back home and I will tell you what I want from you as compensation for this. Take a shower and meet me at my office". I said and pat his shoulder.

Y/n Pov

We headed back home I was now an adult since one year, my birthday was just yesterday I'm 19 now. I stand a little over Irene in height but with her heels she's the same height. I got out of my shower and dressed into my clothes. I went to Irenes office without Rose she slept on my bed. I opened the office door and entered it she was waiting for me. Heine and Juliet were outside training. I closed the door and she stood in front of the desk with a robe on. She eyed me up and down.

"The thing I request from you is, you to be my courtesan nothing to hard for you I suppose". She said with a rather monotonous voice but smirked lightly.

I looked at her and was perplexed. I'm to sleep with her whenever she wants, My face was red like her hair, I was like a stone statue not able to move a muscle. I got my body under control and nod "That is what I agreed to and I have to keep it". I said with a lightly shaky voice.

A/N: Attention Lemon or smut don't know what's more lewd from the two, it begins here and ends at second lemon line so skip if you don't want to read it or you are not old enough lemons means sexual act this is my longest yet🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 The whole chapter has 7547 words.

Her eyes glistered lightly as she smirked and dropped her robe. She only wore a pair of lace panties that didn't cover much. Her breasts were exposed showing the full beauty of the busty red haired witch. It was no secret that she was an absolute 10 in Alvarez. She walked towards me swinging her hips on each step. Her body was smooth the only exception was the scar she had at the left side of her belly. Her body looked like a mans dream large ample breasts, soft tights and hips that just say give me one. She placed her hand on my cheek caressing my jawline and gazing deep into my eyes. "Oh my oh my, You have become a fine man Y/n and will serve me well. Don't worry I have enough experience that I could ride you". She said biting her lower lip seductively making me get nervous. "But I'll let you guide just this once." She smirked with an evil grin making a shiver run down my spine. "Oh and before I forget I'm physically just a little older than you. I'm 23 my body never aged due to being a dragon." She added with a playful glint in her eyes and a wink.

She took my hand and placed it on her breast pressing it firmly on her U cup breasts her areolas were pail and small her nipples were the perfect size to pinch them."Go on you are the man here". She said with a smirk and fire in her eyes. I grabbed her tights pulling her up and sat her on the desk. I started to fondle her breasts she moved closer and kissed me. I moved my legs between hers and rubbed her crotch with my bulge. Her kiss wasn't full of love but lust it was rather rough as well. Irene doesn't search for love she only wants sex.

She pulled on my shirt and tossed it down. Irene wanted me badly her carnal lust was something that struck fear into my body mixed with excitement. As every young man in this kingdom I too dreamed of Irene and her irresistible body. But being able to touch it was amazing.

I deepened the kiss by moving my left arm behind her head while hers were around my neck. I moved my right hand over her belly and trailed towards her womanhood. She quickly knew what I had planed and eagerly expected it with a slight suspended breath. I rubbed the sweet spot above her panties making her shiver in excitement her hot breath creeped down my neck making me get goosebumps in return.

Irenes arousal showed through her panties as they were wet. I moved the thin piece of fabric aside and entered her sacred wet place with my finger, earning soft gasps from her as I was moving in and out of her wetting entrance. I have to learn how to do all this but I can learn now.

Her lips parted from mine as she moaned a bit from the arousal before she placed them again on me. "Come on Y/n now it's my turn to give you a bit of pleasure". She said looking into my eyes and grabbing my hand. It made me feel excited to see the so powerful scarlet despair in nothing but a thin black piece of underwear.

She moved off the desk and knelt down unbuttoning my pants she looked at the bulge in my underwear and smirked wide. She rubbed her palm over it teasing me. Irene didn't hide the fact that she was eager on having me between her but she wanted to tease me. Her hands moved up to the upper part of my underwear pulling it down. She exposed my member it jumped out saluting her into the face by slapping her chin like it was just waiting for it's turn. Irene's eyes trailed down my full length before they went back up to me.

"Oh my god it's big" She said astonished as she trailed my length with her index finger. She grabbed my cock and slowly licked it, her tongue was warm it swirled around with like it knew were it had to press my dick in order to make me softly groan in pleasure until it was wet from her saliva. She used her hands to stroke it softly massaging it like she worshiped a holy relict. She kissed the tip sending another sharp shock trough my body before she moved her mouth above it bobbing back and forth. I felt my arousal grow at her sucking my member. Her tongue game was amazing the rhythm at what she moved her hands and lips was godly as I felt my arousal reach an impossible height. I felt my climax almost reach it's peak when she pulled out making me cum on her face before she quickly put the tip back in her mouth and massaged my glans penis with her tongue while she cleaned the semen of it. I felt her swallow my load as she closed her eyes enjoying it. She released it with a pop. "Oh my your member is quite the sight to behold" She said as she took a breath from giving me an amazing blowjob.

Irene's libido wasn't normal it was high and she wanted me. "I hope that this treatment didn't make you unable to please me now. I'm not satisfied" She said as she stood up from her knelt position.

She turned around and laid herself on the desk with her back laid on it. She looked up and motioned with her finger to come. I took a deep breath. I was excited to be able to fuck her. I knew what she wanted. I gripped my member with my right and moved closer. I pulled on her panties and she touched my erect member with her right foot playing around a little before she spread her legs in anticipation. Her vagina was shaved cleanly with the exception of a small strip in the middle with a small arrow pointing to her entrance. I placed my penis in front of her entrance rubbing it on her lips before I pushed in and felt her warm walls close around my dick. She shivered a bit at the beginning before she calmed down. "This feels amazing" She moaned "When I was turned back into a human I had lots of sex but I couldn't feel anything. I hope you understand how sexually frustrated I am" She said with a sigh of relieve.

"Fuck me" She ordered with a stern voice demanding me to move. She began to slightly moan at my movement as I plunged my member into her warm vagina making her succumb to her lust completely. "It has been over 400 years since the last time I felt this pleasure, Y/n thanks to you I can finally have it again." She said between moans. She was enjoying it and I too.

Irene bit her lower lip and showed that she wanted me to fuck her senseless. I grabbed her hips and embedded my length in her depths making her yelp in surprise before she moaned more audible "Hmm yes hmm pleasure me right like this." She moaned completely taken over by pleasure and laid her arms around me pulling me to her, she began to kiss my collarbone. I felt a bit of pain on my neck and saw Irene had a bit of blood on her lips. She licked it off with her tongue and gazed at me happily. "I marked you as my mate" She said with a satisfied smile. Irene let herself get engulfed by her lust and enjoyed the lewdness between us by moaning like a young girl. She began to move now as well making me get even closer to climax, our tights touched each other on each thrust and made a clapping sound. She suddenly tensed up and tightly closed her legs around my hips pushing me more in. I felt that I hit her cervix deep inside her, she twitched and something landed on my body above my member. She looked up and smiled happily. "I came thank you" She said panting while I kept thrusting. I noticed that under Irene's belly formed a bulge each time I was completely in her vagina before I pulled back.

She laid her hands on my torso feeling my muscles. Her lewd moans made me eager on trying to get more of her cute and rare side to show. A side of her that was only visible when she was embedded in lust and moans. I leaned in again and began to nibble her lower lip she did as well. I felt her tongue on my lip and then she explored my mouth before we began to French kiss each other for dominance. I won and then explored hers while touching her tongue. My right hand was groping her breast as my left was tightly grabbing her thigh while my hips pumped inside her vagina.

She suddenly fell back with her arms laid next to her head her breasts were wiggling on each thrust that I made. Irene couldn't lie she enjoyed me fucking her as she made it clear by moaning and yelling my name over and over from me pumping inside her. "This is so intense" She mewled with her voice raised a few octaves higher making her sound like young girl that had sex for the first time while her body twitched. It made Irene look cute and different from her usual stern and wrathful personality she had. "You sound cute like that Irene" I said with a slightly mocking tone.

"Don't mock me I can't help that your cock feels so amazing in me" She said as her legs closed around me.

I moved my right hand to her love button and rubbed it lightly. She began to shake even more now. "My... My mind is getting blank" She moaned while arching her back. I gripped both of her hands pinning them on her desk while I penetrated deep inside her vagina hitting her cervix several times again since I could see that she liked it a lot by her moans. "Irene you feel so good" I said and kissed her neck. I bit into it lightly leaving four little dots and tasted her blood. A dragon symbol appeared on the spot that I bit. Irene panted heavily into my ear sending another shockwave down my spine.

"You made me your mate now" She said with a happy smile before she dropped back again from a strong sensation "I'm going to come soon." She said with a high voice and I felt her walls twitch making me feel her orgasm as her juices rinsed out on my hardened cock. I gripped her hips and began to do hard thrusts making her yelp cutely each time I hit her G spot.

"Y/n please go slower or I'm going to faint from my orgasms" She said and lightly stopped me. "Ok Irene I'm going slower now."I replied as I kissed her neck her body suddenly went limp she glanced upwards to the ceiling with a look of pleasure her tongue was out a little. I began to move slowly moving in and out of her wet vagina. She moaned heavily. "Oh god I never had such a good orgasm" She said with her eyes rolled back. "You are amazing at it" She said with a wide smirk. "Irene sensei you feel amazing" I said as I felt her walls still twitch on my member.

I felt something come from me. "Oh god I think I'm gonna..." I felt a twitch in my body and shot my seed inside her she bit her finger with lust while moaning lewdly from me cuming in her. She panted for a while and I laid on her with my head between her boobs. "Oh god you pleasured me so well that my body went limp." Irene panted while she placed her hands on my back.

"Y/n did you just finish off inside of me?" She asked as she grabbed my head making me look up she glared at me angrily before her expression changed and softened into a smile. "seems like you did it inside of me Y/n" She said chuckling and a smirk formed on her lips "Better not hope that it does something unexpected" She mumbled. I pulled out and saw my sperm drip down from her vagina.

She moved a hand down and touched it with her hand she licked her finger that was covered in it not braking the eye contact that she made with me. "I will have a lot of intimate moments with you" She said with a wide smirk. "But next time I lead." She added with a glare. She moved off the desk and knelt down in front of me, she grabbed my member with her right hand and looked up with her eyes showing love and passion making a wink. Her lips wrapped around it and she licked it down cleaning it with a really good tongue game our eyes met and she looked at it with a soft smile after she was done.

"I'm not satisfied". She said with a frustrated sigh "I need you to fuck me more" She added as she clenched her lips firmly together.

Irene's libido was a terrifying sight. I was still breathing hard from cuming in her and she wanted more. "We should maybe head to your bedroom if you want to keep going" I proposed but her expression didn't seem to agree.

"No I want you to fuck me right here on the ground" She said as she pulled me closer crashing her lips on me while using her tongue as well.

I don't know how long she will be doing this but I have to do it and I have to overpower her lust. Irene parted from my lips for a moment. "You are my toy so if you can't keep going because you are physically exhausted then I will ride you until I fall off from exhaustion" She said as she pulled me towards the ground.

Irene laid herself on the ground and I was on top. We were in a missionary position. I plunged my member into her entrance making her mewl in excitement as I went balls deep into her gripping snatch. Irene couldn't deny it even if she wanted, she fell finally to her carnal lust and enjoyed that she could release the sexual frustration of 400 years not feeling this overwhelming body shaking experience.

She couldn't even say anything as I pumped inside her with all the strength that I could bring together. "Don't hold it back. Release it if you feel it coming" Irene moaned lewdly. She wanted me to creampie her. Hearing that she was enjoying it I started to go up my pace with the thrusts I pumped into Irene. Her vaginal walls gripping tight around it as her legs hooked behind my back it felt so good for her and all she could do was moan so sexy to encourage me more as I fucked her harder and faster by the second.

"Don't stop" She gasped, as If I needed her to tell me to fuck her. I kept going with an intensity that was really making the mighty Scarlet Despair succumb to her desires even more as she gripped my wrists while my fingers dug into her hips her gaze took on that fiery glare she usually has as she demanded me to keep going making her moan heavenly like a young girl that had her first ever time. That look in her eyes usually would make me run in fear that she would kill me. But considering the circumstances and that I don't have her staff against my neck it made me pin her wrists against the side of her head as I crashed my lips against hers to muffle the sweet sounds of delight as I drove my cock deep into her needy cunt making her legs quiver and tighten around me as she returned the kiss.

I groaned at her digging her nails into my back showing that she really got into it. I turned the tide by attacking her neck. Irene's eyes shot open as she let out a howl. Her eyes gazed over in surprise as she found out how erogenous her neck was, making her twist and writhe beneath me while she moaned louder.

It got to the point to were Irene's moans seemed more like she shouted out of pure overwhelming orgasms then moans of pleasure. So I had to muffle her lewd sounds somehow by crashing my lips again on hers. Her loud moans silenced to lovely howls of pleasure as she gradually returned the kiss from getting her senses back. It was only a fair deal that she gave me a treat by kissing as she was on the receiving end of an amazing fuck, then just hearing the slapping flesh of our tights crashing at each other.

My grip on the redheads body got more firmer by the second, making her squirm with a strange delight as I rammed deep into her needy hole. During this Irene leaned more into the kiss by sneaking her arms over my shoulders tangling our tongues together. It was messy, it was heated, it was carnal and the two of us were absolutely loving it.

My hands let go of Irene's waist to lift her legs up over my shoulder, parting them more as I drove my cock balls deep into her and it resulted in such a delighted pleasure that she filled the room with her lovely moans of pure lust as she breathed them into my ear. Never has Irene Belserion felt such a pleasure and she realized just how much she has been missing out because of the curse she had on her for the past 400 years. The last 7 years she waited for this day to have sex as a sort of compensation for her and for me. Irene prides herself on her reputation she build up in Alvarez as a heartless Witch to not need any physical attention and always kept distance to men by firmly showing them a rather threatening side to not try anything stupid on her but everyone needs that bit of pleasure in their lives, everyone needs that relieve after a long and ruinous day. For Irene I was her relieve as it was her first time in over 400 years that she felt the pleasure of sex again. She welcomed it all the more I hit that sweet spot.

"Irene you're really getting into it" I grunted as I felt her nails dig into my back. Irene was a woman with lots of experience although she behaved like I was her first and just took her innocence. Irene was in nothing but her birthday suit and didn't look like a threat at all she looked kinda cute and hot at the same time, she was enthralled in it all she wanted to let out any bit of frustration she had purposely neglected for this day, meaning seven years of pent up lust. She wanted to enjoy this time to the fullest and she was doing great at it.

"Aaaah Uugh I'm cumming" Were the only words that Irene's muffled voice was able to produce as she felt my cock probing into her carnal cave. I felt her pussy clench tightly and it was good timing as I was ready to blow my load into her eagerly awaiting hot depths that is her vagina. But she wasn't prepared for the heat of my cum pumping into her pussy making her howl into the kiss which in return turned me on making a fire ignite in my body. The two of us reached our climax together as her fluids mixed with mine but it didn't mean that it was over.

It happened so quickly that Irene hadn't yet recovered from her blissful sensation of orgasm and me pumping my seed in her that was risking to make her pregnant but she loved the feeling of it. She found herself on all fours as I turned her around. I was behind her and penetrated her again. "Do it" Was all she could get out between her lustful moaning and panting before I rammed my length into her as she surrendered completely to her lust.

Should Irene maybe feel shame that she let herself be toyed with rather then be the one in charge or behaving so indecently by moaning like a young girl rather then to enjoy it like a grown experienced adult. Maybe? Did she? Hell fucking no! She was loving it to be fucked to one orgasm after another by a young and energetic man. Deprivaty and all as I hunched her over while I gripped her breast kneading it softly to give her whole body the attention it deserved. I was surprised that she was behaving so indecently when she was the very definition of dignity never making any indecent sound or comment and always serious even when we were alone. She behaved so vulgarly and lewd right now. "You are behaving so vulgarly and indecent got to say I love it" I teased into her ear expecting a punch from the mighty Scarlet Despair but all she could do is give a little glare and look at me breathless with her mouth agape and messy scarlet hair before she mewled from me driving my cock deeper into her hot vagina.

"I can barely focus" Irene stammered as she only could feel the heated atmosphere of this lewd romp. She could feel my cock stretching her out the deeper I went ramming her pussy more and more all while she laid there unable to even move. It was so intense that her arms crumbled beneath the weight making her lay flat on ground with my hands next to her head and my hips slamming against her body.

The slapping of flesh continued to fill the room alongside Irene's heavenly sweet moans as she was drooling a little. Her composure shattered from the way I was fucking her as she was deprived from her muscle control due to her constant orgasms making her quiver under me as I pistoned into her tight needy cunt grunting with effort. I pulled out and turned her around she raised an eyebrow for a short time before she felt my length in her again making her squirm and gasp in surprise.

"It's so intense" Irene mewled her voice was raised a couple octaves higher then her usual stern and strict tone she has, it was kinda cute. "You sound cute like that" I said with a smirk. "Don't mock me. I-I-I can't help it" She mewled and squirmed in pleasure. Irenes usually straight and well combed hair was now a wild dishevelled mess of scarlet hair. Irene gasped and whined as she came again but I kept pumping into her hot depths.

Her lustful filled face was out of place on Irene Belserion also known as the Scarlet Despair but it wasn't a unwelcomed sight it was very well liked by me as I knew I was doing her right. It was making her look extremely hot. I pulled her into a heated kiss that she could only lean into as she was getting fucked and then I felt it heat flooded her depths as I grunted in pleasure I bit down lightly on her lip as I came. I came inside her, I filled her needy cunt with a thick creampie. I moved of her and panted in exhaustion but smiled smug as I did everything to satisfy her libido and never made her rest. I looked over at her and she was smiling at me. "I think that I satisfied you" I said as I pulled up my fist in victory. She laughed a bit. "You did well but I think that I can still go another round" She replied with a smug grin. My smile disappeared and changed into shock.

Irene needed more she was tense and sexually frustrated she voiced the fact and gave me a handjob. She went on top and straddled my waist with hers before she engulfed my length in her still not satisfied depths. And so we continued the long and heated romp between Irene and me. Manny positions were tried Misionary, cowgirl, standing positions. All with her getting orgasms and one creampie after another.

It went on for who knows how long maybe three or four hours. We passed out mid fuck and woke up with her on top. My cock was still in her tight cum filled hole. Her lower area was full of my white thick cum. Irene woke up as well satisfied with me and her nymphomaniac desire was now fulfilled.

It was heated it was depriving it was downright carnal but damn if it wasn't great and satisfying as hell to do. Irene was still collapsed on top of me breathing hard trying to catch her breath. She slid of me to my left laying there and looking at me. "Oh god this felt good for my first time in over 400 years." She said and moved her hand to her forehead. "I had sex but not in those seven years that you cured me I wanted you to be my first, since I forgot how great this feels." Irene added and panted as she laid next to me trying to get her body to work.

Lemon part finished 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋 Small lime part now.

Irene stood up first, she put on her robe and I my clothes. I stood in front of her and she nibble kissed me lovingly before she parted away with her soft cold hands still on my shoulders. "I will be going to search for someone you will come with me Y/n I will tell you more in an hour go and shower now". She said with a satisfied smile still blushing from the intercourse.

She turned around walking away but I grabbed her hand and pulled on it making her turn around and fall on my chest. I cupped her face gently. Her eyes gazed directly at me with a questioning look. I glanced down to her luscious lips that were slightly opened and touched them with mine. She tensed up at the sudden kiss. I kissed her lovingly sometimes nibbling her lower lip. Her body softened after a few seconds as her shock went away. She kissed back with the same tenderness as I did meaning that she enjoyed this. Her hands moved towards my chest fondling it before her left hand ended on my head pressing me against her, she deepened it by leaning in tilting her head lightly to her right. I placed my hands around her waist grabbing it lightly.

I pinned her against the wall next to her before I pulled her thigh up pressing it on my waist. My still exposed and hard member rubbed on her lips making her moan into the kiss. I groped her breasts and pinched her bud making her moan again. before I laid my right hand on her waist while my left held both her wrists above her head. We separated and panted for air looking at each other, a string of saliva dropped between us. I gazed at her flushed face and her chocolate brown eyes that were wide open now as she opened them from the kiss. I smirked at her lightly as she smiled back. Her hands were still on my shoulders but slid down slowly as she broke the embrace.

End🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

A/n In case you wonder Irene is technically a dragon so Y/n just had intercourse with a dragon.

Irene Pov

I saw Y/n leave my office as the door closed. I touched my lips softly with my fingers not believing that he just pulled me into a deep loving kiss. I was beyond confused. "What are these emotions" I mumbled placing a hand over my face as I gazed at the mirror. My heart hammered heavily I was smiling and my face was flushed red. "This is something new" I murmured on my strange feelings. I walked out from my office with wobbly legs they hurt from what we did. I headed to my bathroom. My chest jumped up lightly on each heavy beat of my heart. I placed my hand over my chest feeling my heart jumping around wildly.

Normally I'd never let someone lead when having sex because I like to be the one in charge. But this felt amazing laying there helpless and getting fucked into a cloud of orgasms one after another it was the best experience. I loved every thrust he made and when he hit my G spot just right making me orgasm one after another. He's going to be an amazing partner and work it. But I have a strange inner feeling.

"I have to know what this feeling is." I said and sighed lightly with a smile on my lips. I entered the bathroom and let the water into the tub. I used my enchant magic and eye magic to find the suited book in my library. I made it walk here by enchanting it. I opened it to see what kind of problem I have. I found the page and my heart skipped lightly. "Love" I mumbled what I'm feeling is love. I smiled a little. So I fell in love with my student. I leaned back in my hot bath relaxing a bit from the amazing intercourse that I had a minute ago. I was smiling from satisfaction since I haven't felt this amazing feeling in 400 years. But am I allowed to feel love do I deserve such happiness?

Y/n Pov

I walked back to my room and took a bath. Rose sat on the edge of the bathtub and eyed me quietly. I haven't said anything yet to her. I sighed in defeat before gazing at her. "I'm Irene's special toy". I said looking away from her. Rose looked at me for a moment. "So that's what I heard coming from the office you are her toy boy" She said lightly mocking me.

I didn't know what to do with that now, my job is just to please her she respects me more than anyone she never said anything mean to me only to the other Spriggan 12. I was one too but Irene wasn't very happy with that actually. I was done with my bath and dressed again to see what Irene wanted to tell me. I sat next to her in the living room. Heine and Juliet looked at me with smirks on them.

"I will be going to Ishgal to look for someone that means a lot to me and you will come with me" I nod. "When will we be going" I asked and took a last sip from the tea cup.

"Immediately" she retorted and made a gesture with her hand. The large house was gone. We stood on the ground. Irene was a master enchanter. "I have packed everything the servants are just enchanted dolls". She said with a smug smile.

Irene Pov

I was at the harbor Emperor Spriggan allowed me to leave the Spriggan 12 with Y/n. The emperor was here personally. "You may have been a member from my empire but from now on if we find you on the opposing side of the upcoming war you will be treated as an enemy" He said with a serious tone.

I knew what he was talking about but I couldn't tell anyone from it other than Y/n he knew from it too. We set sail on a ship. Y/n wasn't really that happy he kept throwing up on the side of the ship. Rose was trying to help him, then I got an idea I punched him hard in the stomach and he fell down on my lap sleeping. Rose was surprised like me that it worked. The journey will take a week until we arrive at the port named Hargeon. "I'm coming for you my child" I said silently while I brushed over Y/n's hair.

"Can I do that next time" Juliet asked and clapped her hands in excitement. "Maybe if you behave" I replied.

"I'll do it to you Juliet if you keep annoying Irene-sama" Heine shouted and glared at Juliet.

1 Week later

Y/n Pov

I grabbed the next best thing to hold on to and puked what I had in me, since I couldn't hold it longer.

"Finally we are of that hellish thing" I said between my pukes. Irene was trying to hold her laugh from me being so motion sick but failed. She had an enchantment that made her unaffected by moving vehicles, while Ajeel called me the puking dragon whenever I threw up.

"Are you done with your little problem Y/n" Irene asked softly while she pat my back.

"I can't believe that he still isn't able to ride any vehicles and just lays there like a sack of potatoes" Rose mocked and chuckled lightly afterwards.

"At least he isn't as annoying as the other Spriggans." Heine said with a slight huff.

"True that, he is handsome and quite nice to the ladies." Juliet said with a smirk.

I looked up to a smiling Irene, Juliet and Heine that smiled as well. Irene was bend over to me with her chest right in front of my face. "I'm good now thanks" I said as I stood up.

She wore her black revealing outfit with the over sized hat she didn't have the Alvarez sign on it. Her staff was enchanted into a purse. I wore a light armored outfit. I didn't like using my full bulky armor when traveling.

"We should look around for something to change if our clothes get ripped." Irene said with a thoughtful look.

"I agree on that" Rose said that was held by Irene in her arms.

We went inside a shop to see what they have in store the clothes here are a lot more colored than in Alvarez. Irene bought a skirt and blouse and black knee boots, I bought Shorts and a T-shirt and for Rose a white dress and a hair bow above her right ear.

"We'll change once we have set up my home." Irene said and began to walk.

"Let's look into one of the magic shops shall we." Irene asked with a smile.

"Of course, why not" Heine said while Juliet jumped in excitement.

We looked around the magic shop to see what he has here. Irene walked to the vendor. The vendor seemed to be half bald he had a green pointy hat on and a yellow shirt. Welcome to the only magic shop in Hargeon." The vendor said.

"What you mean to tell me there is only one magic shop in this entire town!." Irene asked baffled.

"Afraid so, the people around here are more fishing folk then they are magic folk." He retorted with a smile. Irene sighed a little upset. "I reckon most people don't even know how to use magic. I build this shop for the wizards who happen to be passing through." He explained.

"Ow man I didn't came all this way to find a shop with magic trinkets" Irene pouted.

"Now now young lady I have all the latest goods, let me show you a few." He said and searched for something. "This colors magic is popular, all the young girls really seem to like it. It lets you change the color of your clothes anytime you want." He said and showed it and his clothes changed. "Purple" He said and his shirt now had that color.

Juliet was looking at the magic item with fascination. "Miss Irene can I please have it." She asked with excitement. Irene mused for a bit and handed the vendor a bunch of Jewel and gave Juliet the item, she played around with it changing colors.

Irene looked to the right and was a little surprised. "20.000 for a celestial gate key of the canis minor that sounds like a ripoff." Irene said a little annoyed.

"Young lady you should know that celestial mages have become quite rare so it's only normal that the keys are also going up." The vendor said.

"There is nothing of interest for me so we will be going. Thank you vendor for your kindness." Irene said with small smile.

Irene was walking to a place called Rosemary village. I knew who she wanted to find, what she did was only to protect her, hopefully she can understand her action when we find her.

"Y/n this is the place" Irene said silently. I looked around and saw a church a few buildings and graves. Irene walked to someone that looked like a monk he looked up since he noticed us. "Can I help you travelers" He said smiling at us.

"Years ago a newborn was placed on the steps of that church can you tell me what happend to her please" Irene said slightly low.

The monk looked at her he looked with pity at Irene now. "This hair and those eyes lady come with me please" He said and motioned to follow us.

We walked at the back of the church and he showed us a gravestone with the name Erza on it Irene sunk down on her knees and tears appeared in her eyes. "Ma'am this isn't what you think the grave is empty all the graves here have the children's names that got taken by a group of evil cultists of Zeref to bring back the dark lord". The monk immediately said.

Irene looked up. "So there is still a possibility that she's alive?" The monk nod.

"There is a woman that looks exactly like you ma'am her name is Erza Scarlet the Titania she is part of Fairy Tail a once mighty guild that has fallen low. I don't know where it is you may have to search in the bigger towns for it." The monk retorted and turned his gaze to me.

I placed a hand on Irenes shoulder "Lets find her and bring you together" I said giving her a smile. Irene stood up and nod she thanked the monk and we got on our way.

Later

We were at a higher point above the road and prepared a camp to sleep for the night. "Irene we only have one tend" I exclaimed and placed it down.

Irene walked to me and laid her arms around my neck. "Don't worry we can share it" She said with a reassuring smile and nibble kissed me lightly. "Y/n are you ok if we do it here" She asked while lightly biting her lower lip. I grabbed her hand and sat her down in the tend she looked up to me with her eyes that show love, passion and tenderness. Juliet and Heine were on a separate tend.

If someone would be walking by they would hear Irenes soft moans from me giving her what she wants and nothing more. I was done and had my hand on Irene's chest as we spooned. She said she doesn't mind the close contact.

I woke up in the morning and felt Irenes butt press against my crotch. "Y/n you should control your small dragon". She said with a playful chuckle. I quickly moved away from her and sat up. She giggled. "Oh my you are as shy as the first time, you are embarrassed about your morning problem, but you shouldn't be I quite like the feeling of it". She said and laid a hand on my lap. My face was as red as her hair, she doesn't mince her words and prefers to say what she thinks especially when it comes to me and her. If there is one thing I learned about Irene it's she most of the time likes to be the one getting it than to give it in bed yet she commands me when we do it.

Irene Pov

I got a map with the towns of Fiore our first stop was Margaret town it was the next bigger town with a guild probably, it took us a day to reach it.

"Do you think the guilds look similar to the ones in Alvarez". Rose said as she knocked on my head.

"I hope that they are easily visible" Irene said and sighed lightly.

"Well from what I heard the guilds usually are rather outstanding from the rest of the buildings". I retorted while musing.

We walked down the street and saw a building with a symbol on, it had to be a guild, over the entrance was the name Lamia Scale. We went inside and a girl greeted us."welcome to Lamia Scale what do you need?" The girl asked with a smile.

" I need to know where the guild Fairy Tail is it's a very personal matter" Irene replied curtly.

She nod "Jura sensei we have someone who want's to know what happend to Fairy Tail" The girl exclaimed.

I saw a tall bald man with a long beard walk towards us he looked at us. "If I may ask in what matter do you seek them" He asked calmly.

Irene looked at the tall man. "It's about my daughter Erza she's supposed to be part of Fairy Tail and I want to meet her to make an end to my suffering I want to be reunited with my dear daughter". Irene said with a emotion filled voice.

I saw the large man now with a look of pity in his eyes he placed a hand on Irenes shoulder. "The Fairy Tail Guild is at Magnolia, Seven years ago a group went to the S class promotion trial a member of their guild told me it. But they never came back all of Fiore searched for a year Blue Pegasus is still looking out for them to this day you might have to ask them. The possibility that they survived is very low almost nothing. I express my condolence for the loss of your daughter she was a proud warrior and very strong woman. Respected by everyone foe or friend". He explained making Irene flinch.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.9K 254 27
Something is wrong with the dragon slayers at the Fairy tail guild but non of the girls have time to investigate whats happing because Master has di...
284K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
176K 5.4K 24
It was like any normal day. The pink haired Dragon Slayer woke up from bed leaving his home with his exceed to the Fairy Tail guild hall. When they g...