The Vampire Diaries- Anothe...

By neoncookie06

You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sorry!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry Guys
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Season 1 end)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Help??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sorry...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Season 2 end)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Season 3 End)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 9

4.2K 94 41
By neoncookie06

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Bonnie)

She wakes up screaming from a dream she was having and looks around to see she is in the woods in her PJs and the wind begins to blow.

(Time Skip)

(To me, Elena and Caroline)

We were walking up to the School but I wasn't paying any attention to Elena and Caroline's conversation I was stuck in my own thoughts. "How could I say that to Stefan? He was hurting and I just stuck up for Damon Maybe it would be best if I just stay out of any more vampire business... I was so sure that he wasn't as bad as Stefan kept making him out to be, but I was wrong, terribly wrong." I think to myself. "Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Elena asks Caroline finally to grab my attention from my own thoughts.

"No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move." Caroline answers.

"Come on. Be the bigger person." Elena says to Caroline but she scoffs.

"Impossible in her presence." Caroline says annoyed.

"Why are you so pissed at her, anyways?" Elena asks and I mentally facepalm myself. "See (Y/N) you have way bigger problems, than the vampire ones, your friends are fighting." I think to myself annoyed.

"She's a thief. That's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refused to give it back. It's a matter of principle." Caroline answered.

"I am going to say the same thing I said last night. You gave it to her and she has the right to either give it to you or not and that does not make her a thief." I say and Caroline sighs loudly.

"Well I tried. I'm officially out of it." Elena says. "Can we be officially out of the vampire stuff too?" I think to myself as I then focus on the conversion.

"Good. Your turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" Caroline asks Elena. "Nope as long as Elena and I like a Salvatore brother were probably never going to be out of vampire shit." I think to myself and then sigh in defeat.

"He's avoiding me." Elena answers.

"Why?" Caroline asks curiously.

"It's complicated." Elena answers and I then bring my mouth to Caroline's ear.

"They're in a tough spot right now." I whisper and Caroline lets out a loud "Oh!" sound and then the bell rings.

"See you later." Both Elena and I say to Caroline walking off.

"Bye." Caroline says as Matt then walks out of the school and sees Caroline and they walk up to each other. However all they say is hey to each other and Matt then continued to walk away.

(To me and Elena)

We both walk into History and take our seats and I let out a sigh of relief seeing that Stefan isn't here. "At least Stefan's not here so I can have a little break I guess. I mean Stefan isn't bad it's Damon who is causing all these problems." I think to myself and then look over to the door to see Bonnie scurrying into the classroom while the bell rings and then a dude I have never seen before come in. "Good morning, everyone." The man says walking over to the chalkboard as Bonnie takes her seat. "Alrighty. Lets see" The man says as he begins spelling out his name on the chalkboard. I then look over to see Elena mouthing the words "You ok?" to Bonnie and she shrugs her shoulder in response. "Bonnie doesn't look good at all. Is she sick?" I wonder to myself, but then looked up to see a large name on the board. "Alaric Saltzman That's a pretty cool, but large ass name." I think to myself and smile. "Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful. I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now, the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather. I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce it "Ala-ric," but its "A-lar-ic," ok? So you can call me Rick. I'm your new History Teacher." Rick says and I smile even brighter. "I don't know why, but I feel like this guy is going to be a really reliable and good person." I think to myself.

(To Damon)

He barges into Stefan's room to see Stefan still asleep on his bed. "Rise and Shine. You'll be late for school." Damon says and Stefan quickly sits up.

"What are you- What are you doin'?" Stefan asks and Damon holds out a mug.

"Peace offering." Damon answers and Stefan sighs while getting off the bed. "Come on. You need it for blood circulation. Does dead flesh good." Damon says and Stefan walks over to him and glares at Damon. "All right, I'm sorry." Damon says in defeat, but Stefan is unaffected.

"Step aside, please." Stefan says as he goes walking away.

"I got the town off our back. It was for the greater good, but I'm sorry. And to prove it, I'm not gonna feed on a human for at least a week. I'll adopt the Stefan diet, only nothin' with feathers." Damon says and then drinks what's in the mug and Stefan walks back into the room.

" 'Cause I realize that killing your closest and oldest friend is beyond evil, and yet somehow, it's worthy of humor." Stefan says walking over to his closet grabbing a shirt.

"Are you mimicking me?" Damon asks and Stefan turns to him.

"Yes, Stefan. Now that the secret society of vampire haters is off our back, I can go back to my routine of how can I destroy Stefan's life this week." Stefan says mocking Damon.

"And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead brooding. This is fun. I like this." Damon says, smirking.

"And Im trying to not make it obvious that I have a thing for firecracker... and I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic Falls." Stefan says and Damon looks away from Stefan.

"Yeah. I'm done. That's just like you, Damon. Always have to have that last word." Damon says mimicking Stefan as he then leaves the room.

(Time skip)

(to Bonnie, me, and Elena)

"And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods." Bonnie says as she is describing her dream.

"And you always see your Ancestor Emily?" I ask worriedly and Bonnie nods.

"Huh." Elena sounds.

"Do you both believe in ghosts?" Bonnie asks.

"Anything is possible." I answer.

"Yeah. 2 weeks ago, I'd say no, but now--"

"I think Im being haunted." Bonnie says interrupting Elena.

"I don't get it. Why Emily?" Elena asks.

"Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days and that this medallion was hers, a witch's talisman." Bonnie answers.

"And it all started when you got the necklace?" I ask.

"I think she's using it to communicate with me." Bonnie answers. I went to say something when Elena interrupted me.

"Ok, what does Grams say about it?" Elena asks.

"I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop. Bonnie says and I then grab a hold of Bonnie's hands.

"Maybe you should. I mean Emily obviously needs your help with something and see as she was a powerful witch and she wants your help it must be super important and it would be the best way to get it to stop." I explain, but Bonnie looks at me with a scared expression.

(To Jeremy)

He was in front of Ricks classroom door and called out to Rick who was sitting at his desk. "Hey, Mt. Saltzman, I'm, uh-- I'm Jeremy Gilbert. You wanted to see me?" Jeremy asks and Rick wiggles his pointer finger signaling for Jeremy to come over. Rick then puts down his food and brushes his hands together to get the leftover food off as Jeremy walks over to him.

"You know that your old teacher had a jackass file? No joke. It's uh, typed on a label. It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it, but really its just an opus to you." Rick says and then laughs a bit holding up the file to Jeremy and walking over to the door. "Don't worry about it. Rick says as he throws the file in the trash and turns back to Jeremy. I'm not him. Cleans slate. Now Lets talk about grades." Rick says sitting on his desk in front of Jeremy.

'I know its been a rough couple of months, but I've been-- I've been trying to turn them around." Jeremy explains.

"Yeah, I saw that, but the problem is were halfway through a semester, and half a fail is still pretty bleak. This is the part where you say to me, What can I do to change that? Well, I'm glad you asked. How do you feel about extra credit?" Rick asks Jeremy.

"Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever." Jeremy answers.

"Good. Write me a paper then." Rick says.

"Ok. About what?" Jeremy asks.

"History. Pick a topic. Keep it local. No Wikipedia Regurgitant. These old towns have a lot of rich history, so just get your hands dirty, make it sing, and you're back on track. Deal?" Rick asks.

"Uh, yeah. Deal." Jeremy says and they shake hands when Jeremy sees his ring on his left hand ring finger. "That's a, uh-- that's a cool ring." Jeremy says picking up his bag.

"Oh, thanks. It was my Fathers. Heh. Little garish, but family. You know." Rick explains and then smiles. Jeremy smiles and then goes to walk out the door. "You've got a week." Rick calls out and Jeremy looks back, but then walks out the door as Rick sits back down in his desk.

(To Caroline)

She walks out of the school and sees Matt. "Hey." Matt says as he then goes to keep walking.

"Hey. What is that?" Caroline asks a little annoyed and Matt walks back over to her confused.

"What is what?" Matt asks.

"The Hey that's twice. That is 2 hey's. That-- do you have any other words in your Vocabulary?" Caroline asks and then folds her arms.

"What's wrong with Hey?" Matt asks.

"It reeks of awkward subtext. You spent the night in my bed, there was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn so you wouldn't have to face me, which I must say is a total lame guy move that I did not appreciate. And now with the hey's? Seriously? I mean, I may have been some pathetic, insecure mess after the party, but do not mistake that for me being a pushover, because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore." Caroline explains.

"I heard your Mom in the morning, and I didn't want to get you in trouble, so I went out the window." Matt says.

"You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move." Caroline says.

"Your Mom's the sheriff. And as for the Hey's, Im pretty sure its what I've said to you every day since the first grade." Matt explains.

"Oh." Caroline says looking down at the ground.

"Tryin' to read somethin' into it-- lame girl move." Matt says walking away.

(To me and Elena)

We were walking outside and I then saw Stefan sitting on a bench and I then turned to Elena. "I'm gonna head home. See you." I say and Elena nods and then walks over to Stefan as I begin to head home.

"Hi." Stefan says.

"You weren't in class. I was worried." Elena says.

"Yeah, I got your messages, and sorry I didn't get back to you, but... What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone." Stefan says.

"A simple I didn't kill my brother text would have sufficed. (Y/N) is worried even though she didn't show it and I am too." Elena says.

"I didn't kill my brother, as much as he deserved it. He has (Y/N) and you to thank for that." Stefan says.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" Elena asks.

"I wont be coming to school anymore. Im gonna back off and keep my distance. Its the right thing to do.' Stefan answers and Elena looks a little hurt.

"Back off from school or From me?" Elena asks, but Stefan doesn't answer. "Thank you for telling me." Elena says, trying to keep herself from crying.

"It's better this way." Stefan says.

"Yep. I got it." Elena says cheekily.

"You're angry. That's good. Be easier if you hate me." Stefan says and then walks away.

(To me)

I was walking home and I saw Bonnie walking a few feet in front of me and was about to run up to her when a man appears in front of me with his back to me and he looks very familiar and I can feel my blood begin to boil.

"Ok, its your last chance." I hear Damon's voice say and I quicken my pace.

"I'm gonna scream." Bonnie threatens as she then walks away from him and I then stay back a little bit to listen to their conversation.

"Oh, no, don't do that." Damon says as he begins walking beside her and I walk after them. "Damon I swear if you do anything to hurt my Bonnie I will burn you alive." I think to myself. "Lets stay on point. Listen, I want my necklace." Damon says as they begin to walk faster and so do I.

"You can't have it." Bonnie says.

"Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me. I'm trying to help you here." Damon says.

"I don't want your help." Bonnie says getting annoyed.

"You do want my help, and you don't even know it. You know why, you little witch? Cause you have stumbled into something you need to stumble out of." Damon says as they go to her car and Damon blocks the door with his body.

"Just leave me alone or I swear I'll--"

"I'll burn you alive Damon!" I call out and he looks at me with a surprised expression.

"So firecracker, your still angry huh?" Damon asks and I don't respond, but I glare. "I wish you both no harm. Believe it or not, Firecracker I just wanna help Bonnie and protect you both. Bonnie let me help get Emily off you back." Damon says and I then walk over to Bonnie and stand in between both her and Bonnie.

"How do you know about her. "Bonnie asks.

"Oh miss Firecracker so protective. I know a lot of things." Damon says as he moves closer to us and we both move backwards in response. "And I know more about that crystal than both of you do, and I know that she's using it." Damon is now right in front of me and goes to touch my head. "To creep inside of Bonnie." Damon says and I go to flinch when he gasps and Bonnie has a scared expression on her face and Damon looks over at Bonnie. "See how scared you are? And you should be. Because I will get that crystal, even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself." Damon threatened and I glared up at him.

"Back up." I whisper and he looks at me with a confused expression. "Back up before I make you regret it." I say again glaring at him trying to hide the fear welling up inside of me. Damon then backs up a little bit, smirking, but then looks over at Bonnie again.

"Next time she comes out to play, you tell her That a deals a deal." Damon says opening Bonnie's door and Bonnie quickly get in the car and leaves me and Damon alone and he then looks at me and I arch back a little bit. "So you're scared of me again?" Damon asks and I viciously shake my head.

"As if I would be scared of a psychotic ass whole like you." I answer and he makes a hurt face.

"And I thought you liked me, but you say such harsh words." Damon says and I glare at him.

"I don't know anymore and honestly don't care. However let me tell you if it weren't for me and Elena Stefan would have ended your existence. So don't you dare mess with my family or my friends or I'll make sure your Diabolical plan never comes to fruition." I say with anger overwhelming the fear Im feeling inside.

"Miss. Firecracker was that a threat?" Damon asks looking at me with a menacing expression, but I don't even flinch or feel fear and walk up to him staring straight into his cold dead eyes.

"What the fuck do you think?" I ask and then begin walking away headed home.

(To Bonnie and Elena)

"He's bad news, Elena. He really scared me and I think he scared (Y/N) too. I hope she's ok, I can't believe I left her there." Bonnie says.

"(Y/N) can handle herself. You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible." Elena says.

"I'm trying. He just keeps showing up, but I'm glad (Y/N) was there earlier. She really seemed to get under Damons skin and he was more sincere with her there." Bonnie says and Elena puts on a confused expression.

"Are you sure you saw right? Normally they fight like crazy and I doubt that Damon's never sincere Anyways I don't want you to be alone. You're sleeping at my place tonight. We can make a whole night out of it." Elena says and Bonnie grabs the necklace looking at and then pulls the car over. "Whoa!" Elena calls out as Bonnie stops the car and unbuckles her seat belt. "Where are you going?" Elena asks as Bonnie gets out of the car and she walks over and throws the necklace into the open field. Bonnie then walks back over to the driver side and gets in the car. "Are you ok?" Elena asks.

"Now I am. All my problems were because of that thing. Can't believe I didn't do that sooner." Bonnie answers.

"What's your Grams gonna say?" Elena asks.

"Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she?" Bonnie asks.

"Ok, then." Elena answers and Bonnie buckles her seat belt.

(To me)

I made it home and went straight to my room throwing everything down and jumping into my bed feeling exhausted. I lay there for a bit till my phone goes off. I take it out of my pocket and it reads You have one new message From Twin Sis I sigh as I open up the message that read. "Hey you okay?! Bonnie told me what happened. Also she is going to be spending the night." I then shake my head. "Damn worrywarts." I think to myself while smiling and typing back. "I'm fine as if that jackass could take me out. Cool sleep over time!!!" I texted as I then lay my phone down beside me and rap myself in my blankets.

(To Jenna and Jeremy)

She is at the Grill looking over at Rick who is reading a book. "I like a man who can dine alone. A quiet strength." Jenna says smiling.

"I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing." Jeremy says.

"Oh, I've sworn off men forever, but it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance." Jenna says smiling.

"Well, I can introduce you." Jeremy says and Jenna looks over at Rick them to Jeremy and shakes her head.

(To me)

Elena got home a little while ago with Bonnie and dragged me down the stairs. So now I'm sitting at the table when I hear a knock on the front door. "I'll get it!" Elena calls out as she rushes over to the door. And I sigh knowing full well its Stefan. She opens the door and sees Stefan. "Hey. Thanks for coming. I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important." Elena says.

"I know that." Stefan says and Elena then walks out the door.

"Bonnie stop pacing and come sit down." I call out to her and as if pulling her out of a trance she looks at me bewildered and I pat the table. Bonnie then sits across from me and I smile as we begin to talk to help relieve her mind just a little.

(To Elena and Stefan)

"He threatened her and if (Y/N) wasn't there I don't know what would have happened, Stefan." Elena says.

"(Y/N), he won't hurt her. But what would Damon want with Bonnie?" Stefan asks.

"She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon, and she gave it to Bonnie, and now Damon wants it back. Hes tormenting her." Elena answers

"Over a necklace." Stefan says.

"It's not just any necklace. It has to do with Bonnies heritage. It belonged to one of her ancestors who lived here during the Civil War When you and Damon lived here." Elena says.

"Her name was Emily. She was Katherines handmaid and a witch." Stefan says.

"You know? About Bonnie?" Elena asks.

"The first night that you invited me over for dinner I had a hunch, but then (Y/N) told me at the car wash." Stefan answers.

"And now Damon knows, and for some reason he wants that necklace." Elena says.

"What does it look like?" Stefan asks.

"It's, um, an antique iron setting with a--"

"With an amber crystal. I know it. It belonged to Katherine. Emily gave it to her, which means that..." Stefan trails off.

"What?" Elena asks.

"I don't know. But I'm gonna find out. Let me talk to Damon." Stefan answers.

"Will he tell you?" Elena asks and Stefan sighs.

"I'll-- I'll get it out of him." Stefan answers.

(To Jenna and Jeremy)

They were both still at the grill. "Have you picked a topic?" Jenna asks.

"No, not yet. Its gotta be local and non-internet research, so-" Jeremy answers.

"Well, thats easy. You got all your Dads stuff." Jenna says.

"What stuff?" Jeremy asks.

"How the Gilberts came over on the Mayflower stuff, all that family lineage from way back. Your Dad really loved all that family History stuff. It's all boxed up in the closet." Jenna says smiling then she hears a chair scooted in and looks over to Rick walking towards them.

"Mr. Saltzman." Jeremy calls out.

"Jeremy. What's up, man?" Rick asks as they do a little secret hand shake.

"This is my aunt Jenna." Jeremy answers pointing at Jenna.

"Alaric Saltzman. Its nice to meet you." Rick says.

"Jeremy was just telling me about his paper. Thanks for giving him another chance." Jenna says.

"Oh, you know, it was my first day. I wanted to make a good impression." Rick says.

(To Damon)

"Who has a glass of bourbon in his hand. So, Stefan Stefan trails off as Damon sets his drink down. You know, I've been thinkin. I think we should start over, Give this brother thing another chance. We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time." Stefan says.

"I don't, Damon. I can't trust you to be a nice guy. You-- You kill everybody, and you're so mean. You're so mean, and You're really hard to imitate, and then I have to go to that lesser place." Damon says giving up the mocking as Stefan holds his hand up to the bartender.

"Can I get a coffee, please? So what's with the bottle?" Stefan asks.

"I'm on edge. Crash diet, and I'm trying to keep a low profile." Damon answers.

"Mm. You could always just leave, find a new town to turn into your own personal gas n sip." Stefan says.

"I'll manage." Damon says and then the bartender puts Stefans coffee in front of him.

"Thanks." Stefan says and Damon looks at him.

"You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me." Damon says.

"I'm not here to keep an eye on you.' Stefan says.

"So why are you here?" Damon asks.

"Why not?" Stefan shrugs as he takes Damons bottle and walks away with Damon following after him.

(To me, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie)

We were all in the kitchen and it was silent. Elena then looks at Caroline and she looks at Elena who signals her to talk to Bonnie. "I'm sorry. There. I said it. If you want the ugly-ass necklace, keep it. It's yours." Caroline says and I then turn to Bonnie.

"Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?" Bonnie asks.

"You threw it away?!" Caroline exclaims.

"I know it sounds crazy, but the necklace was giving me nightmares. I had to get rid of it." Bonnie answers.

"You could have just given it back to me." Caroline says.

"Why? So you could give it back to Damon?" I ask annoyed sitting at the table and everyone looks over at me.

"Screw Damon. Are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?" Caroline asks.

"Mines in my bag." Bonnie says with a smile.

"So, Elena..." Caroline trails off

"Hmm?" Elena sounds.

"How long do you think this fight with Stefans gonna last? Is it like a permanent thing?" Caroline asks while digging in Bonnie's bag beside me.

"I dont know, Caroline." Elena says and I look over to see Caroline stopped and I see the necklace Bonnie said she threw away.

"Heh. Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?" Caroline asks and Elena and Bonnie look over at Caroline and I stay silent.

"What?!" Bonnie exclaims.

"Caroline!" Elena calls out and then they both see the necklace in Carolines hands and both Elena and Bonnies eyes widen.

"I'm not lying to you Caroline. I swear." Bonnie says.

"It's true. I watched her throw it into a field." Elena says.

"Well, then explain it." Caroline says.

"Emily?" Bonnie says questioningly looking at Elena and then to me.

"Who's Emily?" Caroline asks.

"The ghost." I say.

"Oh, the ghost has a name now?" Caroline asks annoyed and Elena holds up a hand.

"Caroline, please." Elena says.

"I wonder why she won't leave me alone." Bonnie says.

"Ok, what is going on? Why am I not a part of this conversation? You guys do this to me all the time." Caroline says.

"That's not true." Elena says.

"Yes it is. I can't talk to you. You don't listen." Bonnie says.

"That's not true." Caroline yells and I finally have had enough. I get up and everyone looks at me and I walk over to them and turn to Caroline.

"Both me and Bonnie are witches and that stupid necklace belonged to one of Bonnies ancestors named Emily that is haunting and giving Bonnie nightmares. You good, you got it?!" I ask annoyed and Caroline nods, but then Bonnie walks away.

"What? I listened just now. And when do I not listen?" Caroline asks defensively and I sigh.

(To Jenna)

Who was still at the grill and walked over to Rick. "Jeremy totally ditched me." Jenna says sitting down beside Rick.

"Where'd he go?" Ric asks.

"Home. It's not far. He can walk it." Jenna answers smiling.

"So are you- are you from here? Are you a townie?" Rick asks.

"I'm a returnee. Left town for a while. Now Im back." Jenna answers.

"Why'd you leave?" Rick asks.

"School. And then theres the real reason." Jenna takes a sip of her beer. "I was wronged. Guy named Logan." Jenna answers.

"What'd he do?" Rick asks.

"Basics-- lied, cheated, lured me back in, left me again." Jenna answers and Rick sighs. "Your turn. Any sad relationship stories?" Jenna asks.

"The basics-- fell in love, married young, my wife died." Rick answers.

'Oh. Wow." Jenna says.

"Yeah. That's always a good conversation stopper." Rick says.

"What happened?" Jenna asks.

"Well, you, me, and the, uh, North Carolina police Department are all wondering the same thing. Its, uh-- its whats known as a cold case." Rick answers and then takes a drink of his drink.

"So why'd you move here?" Jenna asks, trying to change the subject a bit.

"Oh, a change of pace, new scenery. I like it here. Its got a rich History." Rick answers.

(To Stefan and Damon)

They were both playing darts and Stefan got it in the middle. "Lucky shot." Damon says.

"More like a carefully honed skill over many decades." Stefan says as Damon writes on the chalkboard.

"You're beating me." Damon says, sounding annoyed.

"Well yeah. It's because I'm better than you." Stefan says as Damon walks over to Stefan.

"I'm onto you. Reverse psychology. I mean, its a little transparent, but I admire the effort." Damon says.

"You prefer the brooding forehead?" Stefan asks, making his broody face.

"Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?" Damon asks.

"Thats a funny question considering the fact that I have been asking you that for months. Its frustrating, isn't it?" Stefan asks.

"Touché." Damon says.

(To Bonnie)

She was sitting up in the living room when Caroline walked in. "Bonnie. Look, its just not me, ok? I don't believe in the Whoo, whoo. But if you do then ok. I'm in. That's all it takes for me to jump onboard, because I consider you to be my best friend. And I'm saying this knowing that Elena and (Y/N) are in the kitchen listening to my every word. Look, I didn't know how real this was for you, but I'm listening now." Caroline says as she holds out the necklace and Bonnie takes it. "Ok?" Caroline asks.

"Ok." Bonnie answers.

"Elena, (Y/N) you both can come in now. We're done." Caroline calls out and both Elena and I walk in. "Well, there is just way too much drama in this room. So what do you guys wanna do?" Caroline asks when she suddenly gasps. I have an idea. "Why don't we have a Séance?" Caroline asks getting off the couch.

"I don't think thats a good idea." Bonnie says.

"It might actually work though. I mean you want Emily to leave you alone, contact her, find out what she wants you to do, say yes or no and ten boom, done." I say.

"Yeah (Y/N)'s got it. Come on. Let's summon some spirits. This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do." Caroline says.

(Time skip)

We all are finally sitting down in a circle with candles in the middle and all the lights turned on. "What are we doing?" Bonnie asks.

"I don't know." Elena answers.

"Shh. Be quiet and concentrate. Ok, close your eyes." Caroline instructs and we do. "Ok, now take a deep breath." Caroline instructs once again and we all do it. "Bonnie call to her." Caroline says.

"Emily You there?" Bonnie asks and we all open our eyes.

"Really? Emily you there? Thats all you got?" Caroline asks mockingly.

"Come on Bonnie you got this." I say encouragingly.

"Fine. Jeez." Bonnie says and we all close our eyes and breathe in once again. "Emily I call on you. I know you have a message. I'm here to listen. Bonnie says and I suddenly feel an immense aura surround us and the flames on the candles grow, but only for an instant. And everyone looks at me but I hold my hands up.

"It wasn't me, but I can feel an immense aura in the room now... She's here. I say and it begins to get cold in the room, suddenly the candles grow again.

"Ask her to show you a sign. Ask her..." Caroline says.

"Emily, please show us another sign that you are in our presence." I call out and nothing happens.

"See? Its not working." Bonnie says when suddenly the window opens by itself. And everyone, but myself begins freaking out. "No. I can't. I'm done." Bonnie says, throwing the necklace and they land by the candles.

"Bonnie calm down!" I call out and then the candles go out.

"Get the lights. Please get the lights!" Bonnie calls out and I say one of my spells silently and the lights turn back on. I look down to see the necklace is gone.

"You guys." I say. And everyone looks where I'm looking.

"The necklace, it's gone." Bonnie says.

(To Stefan and Damon)

They are both at the stadium and Damon sat his drink down and threw the ball. Stefan rushes towards it, but Damon gets it, however Stefan tackles him. "Ow. That hurts." Damon calls out and they both are coughing.

"Downside of my diet getting hit actually hurts a little bit." Stefan says and Damon groans.

"Whew. I'm impressed, Stefan. Fun with booze and darts, sentimental with football, and now starry night." Damon says and then sits up. "What do you want, Stefan?" Damon asks and Stefan sits up.

"Wasn't real, Damon. Our love for Katherine." Stefan says.

"Oh, God." Damon says.

"She compelled us. We didn't have a choice. Took me years to sort that out, to truly understand what she did to us." Stefan says.

"Oh, no, Stefan." Damon pats his knee. "We are not takin' that on tonight." Damon says as he gets up and goes to walk away.

"What do you want with Katherine's crystal?" Stefan asks.

"How do you know about that?" Damon asks and Stefan gets up off the ground.

"Come on. You knew Elena or (Y/N) would tell me." Stefan answers.

"How did you know it was Katherine's Emily gave it to her on her last night. I was with her and you weren't." Damon says.

"I was the last one to see her, Damon. Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?" Stefan asks and it was silence for a moment.

"She didn't tell you?" Damon asks.

"We had other things on our mind." Stefan says and Damon was quickly in front of Stefan glaring at him.

"I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it." Damon says threateningly.

"Yeah. I've heard that before." Stefan says.

"I have a bigger surprise, Stefan. Im gonna bring her back." Damon says.

(To me , Elena, bonnie and Caroline)

We were searching the whole time, but we couldnt find it and I sighed. "Ok, funs over, Caroline." I say.

"You made a point, and I get it. Now give it back." Elena says.

"What? Well, I didn't take it." Caroline says and then I could feel Emilys presence again and suddenly me and Elena see a dark figure walk by the door. "What? What happened?" Caroline asks.

"Emilys still here and I bet she has the necklace." I say and everyone turns to me.

"As if." Elena says and she then goes walking out the door. "Jeremy. are you home?" Elena calls out. I then look to the side and I spot it in the bathroom on the rug.

"Look there's the necklace." I say pointing to it and Bonnie walks over to it and we all follow her and she picks it up. Suddenly the bathroom door shuts and Bonnie is shut in the bathroom.

"Ahh! Oh, my God!" Bonnie calls out. We all then start trying to get the door open, but its not budging. "You got to open the door!" Bonnie screams.

"Both of you move out of the way Im gonna try something." I say and they both move and Bonnie begins to scream as if she is being murdered.. I then begin reciting a spell and the lights begin flickering through the whole house and I then touch the door and it opens. I see Bonnie with her face covered by her hands. I am worried I could still feel Emilys presence so I stay back, but Elena and Caroline walk into the bathroom.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Elena asks, but there is no response for a moment. Bonnie then looks up taking her hands from her face.

"I'm fine." Bonnie says, but she sounds more refined, then it usually does.

"Unbelievable. You were totally faking it.' Caroline says, sounding pissed, but I can't take my eyes off Bonnie.

"Come on. Caroline." Elena says.

"No, you scared the hell out of me." Caroline says as she then walks past me and out of the room. I then walk closer to Bonnie and stare at her.

"Bonnie?" I call out.

"I'm fine. Everythings fine.' Bonnie says as she walks out. "No way in hell thats Bonnie its got to be Emily! I still feel her presence and its even stronger now." I think to myself as I follow after Bonnie.

(To Damon and Stefan)

Damon is walking away as Stefan follows after him. "How can you bring Katherine back?" Stefan asks.

"Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church, you remember what it was like in this town?" Damon asks.

"Yeah, I remember the fear and the hysteria." Stefan answers.

"The townspeople were killing vampires one by one. When they came for Katherine, I went straight to Emily, said, I'll do anything. Name your price. Just protect her. She did." Damon says.

"How?" Stefan asks.

"She did some kind of spell with the crystal. And while the church was burning and we thought Katherine was burning in it, she wasn't." Damon answers.

"But I-- I saw her go inside." Stefan says.

"There's a tomb underneath the church. The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb protecting her." Damon explains.

"Are you telling me that Katherine's alive?" Stefan asks.

"Well, if thats what you wanna call it. Shes been trapped in a mystical holding cell for the last century and a half. But you're an expert on starving a vampire, so how do you think she's doin', Stef? Did you know that witches can use celestial events to draw energy into their magic? Pfft. Me either. But in order to give the crystal its power, Emily used the comet that was passing overhead, and in order for that crystal to work again..." Damon trails off.

"The comet had to return." Stefan finishes what Damon was going to say.

"Downside-- Long time in between comets and a couple of hiccups along the way with the crystal, but the comet passed, and I got the crystal. And then Caroline got the crystal, and now Bonnie has the crystal, with (Y/N) protecting her and here we are." Damon explains.

"Why would Emily-- Why would she do this for you?" Stefan asks.

"Because she knew they were gonna come for her, too, and she made me promise that her lineage would survive." Damon answers.

"I remember. You-- You saved her children." Stefan says.

"Yeah. It's the only thing keeping me from ripping that little Bonnie girls throat out to get my crystal back other than firecracker being a pain in the ass. Oh, well. Deals a deal. So You wanna go throw some more?" Damon asks.

"I have one last thing What is your thing about (Y/N)? I mean you keep calling her that nickname and Elena even said your calmer around her." Stefan confronts Damon.

"Firecracker is part of the plan. You'll see." Damon says with his usual mischievous smile.

(To me, Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline)

I was following Bonnie as Caroline kept ranting about what had happened. "I cant believe I fell for it." Caroline says.

"Are you ok?" Elena asks as Bonnie keeps walking and I follow her.

"I must go." Bonnie answers.

"If she's leaving. I'm leaving." Caroline says crossing her arms.

"You guys can't leave." Elena says.

"Oh I can. I've had enough freaky witch stuff for one night." Caroline says and Bonnie turns around and I turn to see a completely different person, but it was still Bonnie, but not at the same time.

"Thank you for having me." Bonnie then turns to me. "I'll take it from here." Bonnie says to me and my eyes widen and she begins to walk down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Both me and Elena ask in unison.

"Back to where it all began." Bonnie says and Elena then goes to chase after her.

"Bonnie. Bonnie!" Elena calls out.

"Emily!" I call out and she turns around.

"I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed." Bonnie says.

"Let me help you!" I call out and I rush down beside her and she nods as we both walk out while I hear Elena calling to us from upstairs. I then hear footsteps from behind us so we rush out the door and I put a spell on the door so they couldnt follow us.

(To Elena)

She was trying to open the door when Jeremy opens the door to see them both, but then just blows them off and keeps walking. "I'm out of here." Caroline says walking out of the house. Elena then begins freaking while then grabbing her phone and starts to call someone.

"Whats wrong?" Stefan asks through the phone.

"It's Bonnie and (Y/N)." Elena answers.

"What happened?" Stefan asks worriedly.

"Emily is possessing Bonnie and she said something." Elena answers.

"What did she say?" Stefan asks.

"She said, I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed, And then (Y/N) said she would help and they both just left." Elena says.

"Ok. Where do you think they went?" Stefan asks.

"I dont know... Fells Church, by the old cemetery. Thats where she took Bonnie in her dreams. We have to help them, Stefan." Elena answers.

"All right. All right. Just stay there. I'm gonna go find them." Stefan says and he looks over to see Damon is gone.

(To me and Bonnie)

We were walking through the woods and I was following Bonnie. "Hello, Emily. And Firecracker." Damon turns to Bonnie and looks her up and down. "You look different." Damon says and I then walk up and stand beside Emily.

"I won't let you do it." Bonnie says.

"We had a deal." Damon says angrily.

"Things are different now. I need to protect my family." Bonnie says.

"I protected your family. You owe me." Damon says.

"I know. I'm sorry." Bonnie says.

"You're about to be a lot more than that." Damon says rushing towards us, but I step in front of Bonnie and put him up against a tree keeping him there.

"Emily is in Bonnies body and as I've told you before don't touch my friends or did you forget about my threat!?" I exclaim when Bonnie then uses her magic to stick a limb in his side to keep him on the tree and Damon groans. Suddenly I could feel my chest grow a little tighter. "Damn a part of me just wants to rush over and help him, but I know if I do. He'll hurt Bonnie and I can't have that! I then relax my magic and hes still on the tree in pain and I turn to Emily who is staring at me.

"I was wondering why you were so insistent on helping me. Even though you obviously have feelings for him." Bonnie says and I quickly shake my head, but I could feel my face heating up.

"No way As if, Im just trying to make sure that Bonnie makes it out of this alive." I say as I try to keep my face from growing red.

"You have my thanks. Now keep an eye on him while I prepare to destroy this crystal." Bonnie instructs and I nod. "I'm sorry." I think to myself watching Damon struggle.

(To Jeremy)

He was looking into boxes to see some books, and he then grabs one when the door opens and he looks over to see Jenna and Alaric. "You're so wrong. I'm much more pathetic." Jenna says holding onto the door and Rick standing outside of the house.

"No way. I've got you beat. I am pathetic down to a science." Rick says.

"Uh, no. We haven't even covered High School. Braces, A cup." Jenna says.

"Ah, glasses, skin condition." Rick says and Jenna laughs.

"You can, uh You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in." Jenna says and then mouths Jeremy.

"Well some other time, then. Have a good night, Jenna." Rick says as he then walks away while smiling. Jenna then closes the door and has a big smile on her face.

"So, uh, you found the boxes." Jenna says walking over to Jeremy.

"I found this, too." Jeremy says holding up a picture.

"Me and Logan. Thats just cruel." Jenna says taking the picture from Jeremy.

"No, cruel is dating my history teacher." Jeremy says.

"I'm not dating him. Yet." Jenna says and then walks away and Jeremy laughs and then begins looking through an old journal.

(To me)

I turned around to see what Bonnie was doing when Stefan quickly rushed over to him and took him off the tree and he fell to the ground and I ready myself. "Oh, that hurt. This is why I feed on people." Damon says and Stefan looks over at me and then to Bonnie who is writing on the ground and she then looks up at him and signals me to lower my guard and I do, but I dont take my eyes off of Damon.

"Stefan." Bonnie says.

"Hello, Emily and (Y/N)." Stefan says, but I dont look away from Damon.

"These people don't deserve this. They should never have to know such evil." Bonnie says and I look over to her with a confused expression.

"Evil?" I ask.

"What do you mean by evil?" Stefan asks.

"Emily, I swear to god I'll make you both regret this." Damon says and I look over to him and hes glaring at me and then to her.

"I won't let you unleash them into this world." Bonnie says and I look back to Emily.

"Them?" Both Stefan and I say questionably in unison. Stefan then looks back at Damon and so do I and see hes trying to get up.

"What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?" Stefan asks, confused.

"What does it matter?" Damon asks and I then use my magic to push him back down to the ground and he ground and Stefan looks over at me and then to Emily.

"Emily, tell me what you did." Stefan says.

"To save her, I had to save them.' Emily says.

"You saved everyone in the church?' Stefan asks with his brows furrowed and I put on a confused expression. "The same church that was burned down with all the vampires that were supposed to be inside?!" I think to myself full of confusion staring at the ground.

"With one comes all.' Bonnie answers.

"I dont care about that. I just want Katherine." Damon says as he gets up and I look over at him. "Dammit I lost my concentration! Anyways whats so good about this Katherine chick? I mean thats all hes been talking about lately!" I think to myself completely annoyed when I see Stefan grab a hold of Damon.

"I knew I shouldn't have believed a single word that comes out of your mouth. This isn't about love, is it? This is about revenge." Stefan says and my eyes widen at what Stefan just said.

"The two aren't mutually exclusive." Damon says.

"Damon, you can't do this." Stefan says.

"Why not? They killed 27 people, and they called it a war battle. They deserve whatever they get." Damon says and I look at him hurt.

"27 Vampires, Damon. They were vampires. You can't just bring them back." Stefan says.

"They will be ready to tear this town apart if you release them Damon!" I call out and he looks at me and its silence for a moment.

"This town deserves this." Damon says.

"You're blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago." Stefan says and Damon looks at him.

"There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it wont happen again. They already know too much, and they'll burn your little grandwitch and you (Y/N) right next to us when they find out. Trust me." Damon says and he stares at me and I feel tears forming in my eyes. "I knew he was like this. I knew he didnt care So why did I beg Stefan to not kill him at the time and why could I not bring myself to kill him. He wants to destroy the town I've grown up in and all the people in it that are dear to me I won't let it happen, I can't!" I wipe my eyes and then glare at Damon.

"Things are different now." Bonnie says.

"Don't do this." Damon pleads.

"I can't free them. I won't." Bonnie says and she signals me to come over so I do and we stand in the circle.

"Incendia!" Both Bonnie and I call out and flames begin to surround us and I hear Damon scream. I then turn to where I can see his face and Bonnie grabs the crystal and holds it up.

"No, no. please." Damon pleads to her.

"(Y/N), Bonnie!" I hear Elenas voice call out and then I see her run towards us, but Stefan grabs her and I look over at Bonnie who is staring at the crystal.

"Do it." I say as I then stare into Damons eyes. Bonnie then throws the crystal up into the air.

"No!" Damon shouts and the crystal explodes. I then look over to see Bonnie hand her head down and the flames go out. I then hear Damon grunting and I look over to him running towards her so I push her out of the way and I begin to scream in agony as I feel his teeth in my neck. I could hear Elena and Bonnie calling out my name. I felt his Teeth retract from my neck and I ceased my screaming and suddenly smiled. "At least Bonnie's okay. I wonder why I'm not feeling any pain right now, maybe I'm at the brink of death?" I think to myself when I then see Damon who looks terrified.

"Damon..." I said softly smiling and then everything went black and I fell onto the ground. Damon stands there looking at me dumbfounded. Bonnie and Elena looked at me filled with worry and Stefan quickly ran over to me. Stefan put his ear to my chest and he heard my heartbeat.

"She's alive, but barely." Stefan says and Elena glares at Damon, but then she looks down at me worried. Damon then rushes over pushing Stefan out of the way and bites his arm pushing it to my mouth and I begin to wake up realizing Im drinking blood and begin to pull away freaking out. I then saw Damon and chilled out. Damon then took his arm from my mouth and then the wound on my neck began to heal.

"Her neck, its healing." Elena says as Damon put his hand to my neck watching it heal and I don't take my eyes off of him. "He healed me? Why doesn't he hate me?" I wondered to myself and then Damon takes his hand away and backs away from me with a face full of regret. "For some reason even though hes the one that did this to me. I don't feel anger, I just want him to stay by me." I think to myself as I watch him walk away.

(To Caroline)

She was already in her PJs with her hair up sitting on her bed when she felt a breeze on her back and began to freak out as she turned to see a male figure and begin to freak out. "Hey." Matts voice came from the figure and Caroline chills out.

"God. What are you doing here?" Caroline asks.

"Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know." Matt answers.

"Not funny." Caroline says as she walks over to her window shutting it.

"Look, earlier today, I lied." Matt says.

"About?" Caroline asks.

"About being in bed with you. We cuddled, and it creeped me out." Matt answered.

"It creeped you out? I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what? Because its been a really long night." Caroline asks.

"No. it's just that I-- I don't like you. I never have, but It was nice." Matt says.

"What?" Caroline asks.

"Being in bed with you, it felt nice. And so, I was thinking about it, and I thought I should tell you I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone and I felt bad for you." Matt answers.

"Well, thank you, cause I love being a charity case. You can leave now." Caroline says pointing at the window and walking away.

"No, because I know With Vicki gone and my Mom off with Pete whoever, its just me, so I know." Matt says.

(To Damon)

He was sitting down and Stefan walked over to him. "Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything every step of the way. It was real for me But now... (Y/N) She was just gonna be someone to toy with, but then I decided to stay away from her and make sure she hates me. However no matter what I did to keep her from falling for me... Firecracker somehow did and never killed me and she even begged you to spare me. But just now I almost ended her life... I think I'll leave now." Damon says, sounding as if hes broken.

(To me, Elena and, Bonnie)

We were all by the car and I was resting on Elenas shoulder completely worn out while Bonnie was completely terrified with tears streaming down her face. "I don't understand, Elena, what happened to me. He was going to attack me, but he got (Y/N) and His face was like...' Bonnie trails off.

"How do you feel? Are you ok?" Elena asks.

"I'm fine-" Bonnie is interrupted when she sees Stefan.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Stefan says and Bonnie looks over at Elena and then to me and I shake my head.

"Nope, Stefan won't hurt you." I say feeling drowsy from the blood loss and Elena looks at me with worry on her face.

"Are you okay, (YN)? Is it anemia?" Elena asks and I then plop my head on her shoulder.

"I feel light as a feather." I say and Bonnie looks at Elena.

"Whats going on, Elena?" Bonnie asks, backing up a bit.

"I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok? Lets just get out of here, so that way we can get, miss Anemic home." Elena says, but Bonnie looks over at Stefan and he nods, but she doesn't stop looking at him. "Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me. Trust me. Hes not going to hurt you. Come on." Elena says as she helps both me and Bonnie into the car. Once she got both me and Bonnie into the car she walked over to Stefan with concern on her face. Is my sister in danger of becoming-

"No. no, she has to die with Damons blood in her system, so keep an eye on her tonight and make sure that nothing happens, and once it leaves her system, she'll be fine." Stefan says.

"I'm gonna tell Bonnie the truth." Elena says.

"You sure?" Stefan asks.

"I can trust her. I can't live in secret." Elena answers.

"I know that. Shouldn't have to." Stefan says.

"I'm sorry, Stefan. I thought that I couldnt be with you, but I can. You dont have to push me away. I can do this." Elena says grabbing his arms, but he shakes his head.

"I can't. I, uh- I have to leave, Elena. Too many people have died. Too much has happened." Stefan says.

"What? No. I know you think you're protecting me, but- "

"I have to. Coming home was- It was a mistake. I can't be a part of your life anymore." Stefan says.

"Don't go, Stefan. Please You don't have to. This is your home. You-- just please don't go." Elena begs, but Stefan kisses her hand.

"Good-bye, Elena." Stefan says as he then begins to walk away.

"You're just gonna walk away? Dont walk away, Stefan! Stefan!" Elena calls out, but he just keeps walking.

(To Jenna)

She was going through stuff when she then goes over to the boxes and grabs the picture of her and Logan and then begins ripping and then throws it away.

(To Caroline and Matt)

Caroline comes back into her room with a bunch of food and then both her and Matt sit on the bed smiling at each other.

(To Damon)

Who hadnt moved from that spot where he was sitting just stares off into space.

(To Stefan)

He was sitting on his bed looking down at his diary. He then gets up off his bed and throws the book at his headboard and then begins crying.

(To me)

I was in my room lying on my bed with a terrible headache looking up at the ceiling. "Why did he save me? He obviously showed that he didn't care about anyone but himself and taking revenge on that Katherine chick and our town. So why?" I wonder to myself as a tear trickles down my face.

(To Elena and Bonnie)

They were sitting on her bed and Elena was telling Bonnie about everything that happened and then began to cry and Bonnie wraps Elena in her arms.

(To Jenna)

She was moving a box when the doorbell rang. Jenna sets the box back down and walks over to the door after checking the time on her watch. She opens the door to see Logan with a smile on his face. "Hello, Jenna." Logan says.

"Logan." Jenna says.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" Logan asks.

(To Me)

I suddenly felt a presence I've never felt before, but it belonged to a vampire that much I knew. I sat up when I then heard the doorbell and began to worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 348 23
Ivy, Elena's identical twin sister, has a harder time getting over their parents death. Always the most desirable twin. What happens when two mysteri...
977K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
409K 7.4K 40
Kylie Gilbert and Elena Gilbert. On the outside these twins look identical but don't let them fool you. Elena is the do-good, responsible twin where...
17.6K 496 17
This is a fanfiction of Damon and Elena for all those Delena fans out there. It features some resemblance to the book and the TV show The Vampire Dia...