That won't happen to you

By Leyscha

Anakin Skywalker knows what it means to be a slave. When his Padawan Ahsoka Tano is threatened to suffer this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57-60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Order 66
Chapter 67
Kapitel 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

Chapter 8

887 30 8
By Leyscha

She was brought into a small room. stumbling and a landing on the ground.

"Where are we?" Ahsoka asked the stranger.

No answer.

"Who are you?" she asked further while still pressing her hands to her eyes. No answer.

Then suddenly, softly, "Lou and you?" "Ahsoka"

"Do your eyes hurt much?"

"I'm okay"

Lou put one hand on her shoulder "You don't look like that. You should get some rest."

As expected, Ahsoka did not. She stood up, leaned against the wall, and searched for the door.

"It's locked. It always is at night."

That didn't bother Ahsoka either. She pounded on the door until her hands hurt almost as much as her eyes. Then she tried kicking it.

"The door is escape-proof. Here, he only locks the... ...the more unruly people," said Lou.

Ahsoka lowered herself to the floor at the door. "How many are there?"

"just the two of us..."

"I hate being trapped."

"Me too"

For a while they both sat there in silence.

Until Ahsoka tried to destroy the door again.

Lou pulled it back. "You need to rest. That doesn't make it better. If you need to fight back, don't do it this way. You'll only hurt yourself more. You do. Your hands are bleeding."

Lou took Ahsoka to the wall and helped her sit. Then the young Togruta heard a  sound as if someone was tearing off a piece of cloth and shortly after that she felt someone carefully wrap something around her bleeding hand.

"You better get some sleep. You need the energy. Trust me."

"Okay."

Lou also lay down and shortly afterwards Ahsoka heard steady breaths from the place where Lou was sleeping.

She herself could not sleep. Still, her eyes hurt so incredibly much.

But the bad thing was not the pain. The thing that bothered her was that she might never see again.

She was used to perceive her surroundings with incredible accuracy through the interaction of her good eyes, good ears and what she perceived through her lekkku.

Now that she could see nothing, she could hear a little more, but she missed her eyesight so much.

For a while she lay there motionless. But suddenly, Ahsoka felt someone put something in her hand.

"This is coal. It always helps me to paint. It expresses the feelings and helps. Give it a try," Lou said.

She must have woken up.

Ahsoka tried. She sat up and started drawing on the wall. She couldn't see what she drew, but Lou was right. It helped.

"Who is that?" the question suddenly came from the teenager. "I don't know. I can't see it."

"You drew someone. A young man. Short hair and a scar or something on his eye" Ahsoka sighed

"Master Skywalker."

"Who?"

"My teacher. He teaches me, and well, mostly he protects me too. We laugh a lot together, play pranks too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 707 15
Part 2 of Helpless series. 2 months after her imprisonment by Count Dooku, Ahsoka Tano is back at the temple and recovering well, or so they think...
5.5K 229 75
What if the Jedi thought that Ahsoka was the Chosen One? When Qui-Gon finds the nine-year-old slave girl on Tatooine, he knows the Togruta is special...
29.7K 937 20
The chosen one, Anakin Skywalker, was found by the Sith before the Jedi. Now as war rages between the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Gala...
41.7K 2.2K 121
To be read as the tenth and final book in the series. It all comes down to this. It's been a year and a half since Ahsoka Tano lost her memories to t...