Night Air

Od Luv_Irish_Pride

It was then that I knew. As his devil eyes, blue and cold like winter, peered at me from around his expensive... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Saving Me
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
THE STORY AINT OVER YET!! WINTER AIR

Chapter 50

2.1K 91 14
Od Luv_Irish_Pride

*Niall's POV*

"So why are you turning yourself back in?" Jacob asked while briefly looking over at me as I sat in his passenger seat with all my stuff in the back.

I shrugged. "It was just the right thing to do. I couldn't do the job anymore and I figured going back was the best option for me." And Alyssa, my conscience whispered.
Jacob didn't say anything to me for a while and just let the wind shield wipers do their job as the morning rain rolled in. The rain wasn't helping my mood out any, that's for sure. It was like a bad tragedy movie where the sun never shines and the bad actor is just staring out the rain-covered window deep in thought.
I was definitely the bad actor who wasn't actually acting.

"Are you sure it wasn't because you slept with my daughter?" Jacob calmly asked while pulling up to a red light and my eyes grew two sizes in diameter. That didn't sound accusing at all.

"What?" What the fuck was he talking about and where did he get that idea from?

He slowly looked at me and I watched the blood rise to the surface of his face. "You did take advantage of my little girl, didn't you!?" In a heartbeat he reached over and fisted the collar of my white T-shirt in his hand.

"No, no! I promise I didn't! I didn't sleep with her, sir!"

That seemed to make him even angrier, even though it was the truth. He may have thought I was lying, but I wasn't. "Then tell me why the fuck I have Thomas on the phone saying that he heard you slept with my daughter!? It's going all around the agency and my daughter could be finished with her career because of you!" His face was close enough to mine that I could practically taste his breath, but I didn't comment on it. Instead, I was distracted by what he told me.

"What?" My eyes slowly transformed back into normal size. "Tom said... what? I didn't sleep with Alyssa. I promise." My calmer tone and stolid face must have given it away that I was being serious because his grip on my shirt loosened ever-so-lightly. "What are you talking about?"

He sighed and sat back as the light turned green and he was forced to drive again. "Apparently, a girl in the program brought it up to Tom's attention that a reason you left was because you slept with Alyssa, which he believes could be true." He briefly looked over at me and I gave him a confused look. "You know he's been watching you, right? Just to make sure you keep up with the contract?"

I sighed and leaned my head against the leather seats of his car. "Yes. I know that. Tom was there when you let me out of jail because he had to agree to me being the photographer, remember?"

Jacob's head snapped towards me. "Yes I remember! Stan was there, too, and you know why he was there. The plan there is still going to happen and if I find out that you did a thing to my daughter, I will make sure you stay in jail until you're able to actually come out." He kept pointing an accusing finger at me as his voice raised back up again.

I rolled my eyes as I remembered Stan and their plan together. "The plan you two have seems a little unfair in my opinion. You know, to Alyssa." I could hear my typical attitude settling in.

He glared at me longer than I would have expected him to since he's driving and if looks could kill, I'd be long gone. "Are you really going to question my plans for my daughter? And it is fair to her! She's met Ryan and they got along just fine!"

I rolled my eyes and just chuckled to myself. "Yeah. She really likes Ryan," I mumbled to myself, not intending on Jacob to hear.

"How the hell would you know how she feels about him? You're not her, nor do you know her that well!" Oh, but how wrong you are.

"I know that she doesn't care for Ryan. I know that much."

Jacob just laughed and shook his head. "I highly doubt that. They got along fine when she came over to visit and we went to see them. It could happen. I know my daughter."
Apparently not as well as you say you do. Otherwise you'd know that Ryan is her old bully.

I didn't say anything back to him and just shook my head while shoving my hands in the pockets of my jacket. My right hand hit her necklace and I smiled the tiniest bit while closing my fingers around the piece of jewelry.
I was playing with the necklace the whole flight to Indiana, and when I finally fell asleep half way into the flight, I kept it clenched in my palm.
That's a sign that no matter how far away I get from her, I will never let her go.

*Alyssa's POV*

Paris was absolutely beautiful and it smelled so amazing. It was like when Niall and I walked around New York. I smiled and closed my eyes while remembering that night. I replayed in my mind us running down the sidewalk, weaving in and out of people, with our fingers intertwined. He led me and I would laugh everytime that he would stop or speed up randomly and I struggled to keep up and our arms fully extended as he kept ahold of me from five feet away. I smiled more thinking about his smile and the way that his eyes looked when he was looking at me.

I miss him already.

When I opened my eyes, I was hoping to see his beautiful face and muscular body, but instead, all I saw was a nice view of the Eifle Tower from my hotel room balconey which I was leaning against.
We arrived in France at 8:00pm their time, or 2:00 our time, so the jetlag felt a little wierd because it didn't feel like it should have been night yet. However, the Eifle Tower looked absolutely breath taking all lit up. I couldn't see the bottom of it very well because of other buildings and trees, but I imagined that there were many people under it- tourists and locals- that were just conversing while being in light spirits because of the beautiful tower above their heads.
I smiled and wished that I could go down there, but who would I go with? When I walked around LA, I was with Niall. When I walked around New York, I was with Niall. But what about Paris? I didn't really have any friends besides Steph and maybe even Lou. I never really worried about other friends as much. I always had Niall.

I felt clingy and we were never even together.

Sighing, I turned around and walked away from the balcony and then plopped myself on the beautiful bed I got to sleep in for the next month. I guess I could always go exploring by myself. I sat there and thought about it for a few seconds before images of the movie Taken popped up in my head.
"Nope," I said out loud. "Nope. Not happening." Maybe if I had Liam Neeson as a father I would consider it. But I didn't, so instead, I just laid there for a few minutes just making myself comfy.
After a few minutes of silence, I jumped when my phone started to ring, disturbing the quiet air I was falling comfortable with.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and smiled. Speaking of fathers. "Hey, daddy." I chirped while sitting up on my knees.
"Hi, princess. How's Paris?" I looked out the window again at the Eifel Tower and smiled. "It's absolutely beautiful, dad. You should see the Eifle Tower all lit up. I'll send you a picture of it later. It's breathtaking."
He chuckled and I smiled thinking about the smile I knew he had on his face. "That's great, Alyssa. Do I get a close up picture?"
I sighed and laid on my back so I could admire the ceiling. It was the only thing left in the room I had yet to look at. "Maybe. I just have to find someone to go sight-seeing with.
"What about one of the girls?"
I half-laughed. "The only girl that likes me is Steph, but she doesn't exactly strike me as the sight-seeing type. Besides, knowing her background, she's probably been here at least one time before."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean she comes from a wealthy background so it wouldn't really surprise me if-"
"No," he cut me off, "I meant why is she the only girl that likes you?"
I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut. "I really don't want to explain it. They just do because someone left and they all think it's my fault, even though it's not."
"Why do they think it's your fault?" He kept pushing, which was making me nervous. I really didn't feel like explaining to my dad that there's a rumor going around that I slept with the photographer, even though I didn't. That's just not something I want to discuss with my dad.
"Just... reasons, Dad. Remember that Haley chick I told you about that I hated?"
"Yeah?"
"She's just starting stupid rumors about me and everyone but Steph seems to believe it." I sighed. "It's just all so stupid. I've loved being on the tour, but I'm ready for this month to be over. I'm ready to come home."
I could practically hear his smile. "I'm glad to hear that, sweetie. So do I get my picture of the tower or not?"
I shrugged even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Yeah." Then it hit me that we were doing a shoot down there. "Oh! We're having a photo shoot down by the Eifle Tower. I'll take a picture then."
"Sounds great. Well I got to run. I'm heading over to Stan's for a bit but I just wanted to call you and see how Paris was. I saw your airport selfie with that one girl so I had to call."
I chuckled and thought back to the selfie I forced Steph to take with me so I could put it on Facebook. She wasn't very pleased, but it was fun nonetheless. "Alright, daddy. Bye, love you."
"Love you, too, princess. I'll call you again soon."
The call ended and then I was just back to being alone, laying there with nothing to do. I didn't even care if I sounded clingy. It was a fact and there was no way that I was going to deny it. I. Needed. Niall.

Okay. So how cool would it be if this book got turned into a movie and the dad was played by Liam Neeson? XD After I brought that up, all I could do was think about was Liam Neeson on the phone in Taken, but talking to Alyssa instead of Kimmy. Now I can't stop playing Liam Neeson as Jacob in my head. Oh my Lord. Lol. Anyways, HAPPY 2015! YAAAAY. :D I had my first New Years kiss. :3 Twas great. Anyways. Enough about me. Who else stayed up and where are you from? I'm actually from Indiana so I was watching the ball drop in New York. YAAY. Okay. Love you guys. Stay sexy! <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 30.4K 84
Alisa has always felt alone even in a room filled with people. She feels like she doesn't fit in or belong with anyone including her family, adoptive...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
90.9K 1.9K 36
COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else, but she learns that things change in l...
64.4K 2.5K 35
*SEQUEL TO "PICKING UP THE PIECES"* With a wedding to plan, Niall and Charlie pack up and leave for Ireland. But when old friends and family get in t...